• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

charbaby

pregnant with baby no.4
Reaction score
Anyone newly preggers and want to buddy up? x

I would love to, if you will have me! I am brand new to the website, first pregnancy. I just found out this past week I'm pregnant. According to all the websites I should be a little over four weeks along and due May 14th. I took three tests this week because I just couldn't believe it really, really happened! The one yesterday popped positive in about 15 seconds with dark lines! My first doctor appointment is September 27.

That would be great if it's ok with you. :)
My name is Chelsea and this is my first pregnancy. It is also my first time on this site, so forgive me if I'm not sure what I'm doing.
I'm due May 12 by my rough calculations.

That would be great if it's ok with you. :)
My name is Chelsea and this is my first pregnancy. It is also my first time on this site, so forgive me if I'm not sure what I'm doing.
I'm due May 12 by my rough calculations.

It is my first time on the site too! I go to another forum that is kind of set up like this, but different just enough that I'm still trying to find my way around here!

Congratulations Chelsea!! :happydance:

Hello,

According to due date calculators on the Internet, I'm due May 14th! My first baby :) we were trying but it was still a massive surprise, did not expect it to happen!

Mine was a surprise too..like you we were trying but my cycle has been haywire..last cycle was june 1st-august 1st..lol friday night i decided to test knowing it would be another bfn but nope it was a bfp!

Hi everyone, :) we can all stick together on here. congrats to you all x

I'm due around May 16. First pregnancy, so not really sure what to expect. I have my first appt 10/5, I'm super excited! Trying to stay positive and excited, but I keep seeing scary things on some of these message boards.

Mind if I join? According to what I've gathered I'm due May 24th :)

Mind if I join? According to what I've gathered I'm due May 24th :)

I got my bfp today also :D AF wasnt due till friday so was a bit shocked to see it on clear blue digi lol! untill i have scan wont no for sure but I am around 24th may :D x

My AF was due tomorrow. I'll have to wait for a scan to know for sure as well. Congratulations on your third child :)

hi guys I just got my beautiful bfp yesterday and i'm due on may 20 according to the online calculators! I need to make my dr appt right away tomorrow! it's our first as well and i'm so excited. I also get a little scared of the things I sometimes read on the forum but I think a lot of women come on here if they have an issue or a problem so it's not statistically representative of the general population! xxx

Id love too! Im due May 4th.. So it may be too early for you :/ But ill be a support to u all anyway :)

Hi H & H to all! I'm due on 17th May, FX all goes well! There's also a thread in the groups area for May mummies if you want to join the bigger group!

hey all ive just found out due between 18-20 may depends on if they take spotting as 1day on period...

BabyDeacon, do you know what day you ovulated? That's what my due date is based off of. If I went off LMP I'd be due the 15th instead of the 19th.

Hey ladies and congrats... There is a big may baby thread going if you wish to join us all.. Just click on the "due in may 2013" banner :)

I had to use my ovulation day, as I haven't had a af between my last miscarriage and this pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->