• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

Hi ladies. Just wanted to wish you all a very healthy and happy pregnancy. Unfortunately, I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out baby stopped growing and there was no heartbeat : (

I will be ok, but may be done with the message boards for a while! Good luck to all of you!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I just wanted to let you ladies know that they couldn't find a baby or anything in my uterus and that they think I either had a miscarriage or I have an ectopic pregnancy as they found something in my tube. I'll update when I find more out, but it looks like this is the end of my journey. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

I just wanted to let you ladies know that they couldn't find a baby or anything in my uterus and that they think I either had a miscarriage or I have an ectopic pregnancy as they found something in my tube. I'll update when I find more out, but it looks like this is the end of my journey. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Oh no :( I am so sorry :hugs::hugs: xx

So sorry to hear that snuffles :( :hugs: my thoughts are with you xx

Thanks ladies:hugs: If it is okay with you all, I'd like to stay here and continue to follow you two and your pregnancys.

Had my scan all is looking great, baby measuring 7-8 weeks which is spot on nice strong heartbeat seen on screen it was absolutly amazing :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry :(

Thanks ladies, but try not to be sad after all you're having babies!!!! :)

Oh that sounds absolutely great Char, I'm glad your scan went well:D

glad to hear the scan went well char :D! ive got to wait another 17 more sleeps before i see bubs (not that im counting down :p) x

Dull ache left side near ovary should I be worried? Been there on and off all day since I woke! Not painfull but annoying?? Getting a little worried as its not going x

Bad news from me unfortunately. I went for my 9 week scan today and there was no heartbeat. It appears to have happened within the last week, but I did not have any bleeding or other indications that it happened in that timeframe.

I go for a D&C in the next couple days.

I wish you all the best for healthy babies.

Bad news from me unfortunately. I went for my 9 week scan today and there was no heartbeat. It appears to have happened within the last week, but I did not have any bleeding or other indications that it happened in that timeframe.

I go for a D&C in the next couple days.

I wish you all the best for healthy babies.

So so sorry to hear that :( massive hugs for you :hugs: :cry: xx

I'm due around May 16. First pregnancy, so not really sure what to expect. I have my first appt 10/5, I'm super excited! Trying to stay positive and excited, but I keep seeing scary things on some of these message boards.

Im may 16th too! :) already had the dating scan so it shoukd be a pretty accurate due date although my dr says i will likely deliver early as i am very small and early babies run in my family :)

:hugs: PregoSauce... I know that has to be such a hard blow after LTTTC :hugs:

Just had call from midwife to do my booking in appointment and book my 12 week scan :D can't wait to see baby again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->