• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

I'm due around May 16. First pregnancy, so not really sure what to expect. I have my first appt 10/5, I'm super excited! Trying to stay positive and excited, but I keep seeing scary things on some of these message boards.

Me too! May 16th! Just got bfp, so excited!

BabyDeacon, do you know what day you ovulated? That's what my due date is based off of. If I went off LMP I'd be due the 15th instead of the 19th.

no i dont i had a mc 5th july so was all over the place i think its about 24th august ish

anyone around 4 weeks keep getting weird pulling/niggling pains every now and then? I can't remember getting these with my other 2 but that was over 4 years ago :/

Sorry about your July loss BabyDeacon :hugs:

Charbaby, I haven't as much today (4+1) yet, but even last night I was still getting AF like cramps. I think it's normal =)

I had that going on yesterday along with some cramps. Today I have gurgling in my uterus lol it's so weird.

I've been having AF like cramps for a few days. Seems to be better so far today. As annoying as they were, I kinda liked the reminder that something was there : )

Hi ladies! Congrats to all! I got my BFP this morning.... according to my rough estimate I should be due May 20th! Its so exciting and shocking. This is our first :)

woo im due may 20 as well! congrats!!! I have been having cramping, but I agree I like them for the same reasons :)

Does anyone have morning sickness yet? I read that it starts around 6 weeks, but I'm feeling a little queasy already.

Does anyone have morning sickness yet? I read that it starts around 6 weeks, but I'm feeling a little queasy already.

I haven't had morning sickness but feeling a bit queasy today to, dreading the morning sickness appearing x

hi gals, im due may 17th and going for first scan next wed. very exited

not sick yet, didnt throw up yet but nausea is kicking my butt lol...i know its coming

I've had pretty much zero symptoms! Unless you could waking up in the middle of the night of 12 dpo/morning of 13dpo at like 3 a.m. STARVING! I mean, I've had vivid dreams, sore boobs/nipples, but all that's pretty normal for me anyway. There's just been a few things off this time, and if I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't notice, I'm sure!

I haven't had morning sickness yet either but I've been getting a feeling like there's a lump in the back of my throat from time to time, especially when I smell something weird. It feels like the beginnings of m/s
Fxed we don't get it too bad!! My sense of smell seems more acute which is really cool! (won't be cool anymore if m/s becomes an issue lol)
nevernormal I'm starving all the time too too!! My appetite is usually meh, but I want to eat all the time now :haha:

Hello!
My due date is May 20th. Have my first doctor appointment in 2 weeks....having low back pain but other than that things feel so normal that sometimes I have to look at my +ve pregnancy test picture and assure myself am preggo :haha:

Hello everyone hope all is well with you all.
I have my first docs appointment on friday, hoping they will book me in for early scan :D x

hi charbaby thanks hun, hope all is well with you too! good luck in your scan. xxx
I can't wait too get to the dr. this is my first. my appt isn't until next week :p boohoo lol!

Hello!
My due date is May 20th. Have my first doctor appointment in 2 weeks....having low back pain but other than that things feel so normal that sometimes I have to look at my +ve pregnancy test picture and assure myself am preggo :haha:

:haha: I've been doing that too. I actually have my last pg test on the toilet, I fished it outof the garbage, if I had more tests I'd take them too! lol!!
:hugs: we have the same due date

Hi ladies can I join? This is my 4th pregnant, my 1st is 2 and a half, 2nd I lost at 9 weeks pregnant, and 3rd I lost at 5 weeks. I'm scared but feeling positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->