• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

congrats hun!!! we told or parents and I told my best friend. I don't want to tell anyone else until we have a scan and know everything is ok!!

Hi everyone,
This is my first pregnancy and my due date is around May 16. I go for my first sono on Sept. 26 (only 2 more weeks- can't wait!).

Have any of u told anyone yet?
Told my in-laws and a couple close friends. It's hard though bc I look pregnant from the bloating, I catch people looking at my stomach all the time trying to figure out if I am really pregnant or not!

Lol prego in bloated as well, I usually have a flat tummy and people know we have been trying. We've decided to tell people, anyone we want, because after out firstly mc we were so glad people knew, we had a lot of support and I know I'd need that of god forbid it happens again, which it won't because I'm being positive! :)

We aren't telling anyone til our 8 week scan on 8/5. It's my first, so not sure how this all works! This is a really hard secret to keep though!

So far we've told my parents, and I've told one other friend. Mostly because I want (need!) their prayers & encouragement until I get my 2nd beta to check for doubling!

We've told my mom and her bf and my nosey little sister found out lol. But that's all. OH wants to wait until we have our first scan to tell his parents, just to make sure baby is okay.

we was only meant to be telling a few people but ended up telling the whole family and a few close friends. Exitement got the better of us :/ x

So I was reading some pregnancy website and it said that if you feel any nausea, your chances of miscarriage are significantly less. Who would have thought I'd be happy that I feel like barfing? Haha.

That's my positive thought of the day : )

So I was reading some pregnancy website and it said that if you feel any nausea, your chances of miscarriage are significantly less. Who would have thought I'd be happy that I feel like barfing? Haha.

I read that too, I hope it's true! I've had my fair share so far.

Hi! We lost our first at 7.5 weeks, then found out pregnant again before even had a period (doctor cleared me for it, confirmed first one ended). By my calculations, I'm due May 10- almost 6 weeks pregnant. I keep feeling little pulls/tugs... so cool! Certainly nauseous, but I normally am, regardless. With first, I went to the dr right away and became so scared because they scanned me so early and saw nothing... so I'm waiting til about 8 weeks. We've told my parents/grandparents and 2 of my friends. Not sure why we haven't told his parents...

anyone around 4 weeks keep getting weird pulling/niggling pains every now and then? I can't remember getting these with my other 2 but that was over 4 years ago :/
Yes! I have the same feeling. This is my #1 and iam in 4 weeks and about to going into 5. I keep getting a pulling sensation ( sometimes it hurts) at the same spot in my belly (~1.5 inches left to my bellybutton). Really worried.

I'm due around May 16. First pregnancy, so not really sure what to expect. I have my first appt 10/5, I'm super excited! Trying to stay positive and excited, but I keep seeing scary things on some of these message boards.

oh! i have the same appt date as you! mine is in the afternoon. Can't wait!

I'm due around May 16. First pregnancy, so not really sure what to expect. I have my first appt 10/5, I'm super excited! Trying to stay positive and excited, but I keep seeing scary things on some of these message boards.

Will you be 8 weeks then too? It feels so far away! My appt is at 9am.

So relieving and happy to hear this, cz I am feeling a bit nauseous right now :)

Will you be 8 weeks then too? It feels so far away! My appt is at 9am.

Yes! our dates are so close, i calculated my DD is May 20th.

Hi Ladies, my edd is 15th May & I'm expecting baby number 2.

Hi everyone

I got my BFP on Monday (10 Sep) and found out from my doctor my due date is 19 May. That makes me 4.5 weeks, same as some of the other ladies on this board! We're really nervous as it's our first pregnancy, and a bit of a shock as I had PCOS and this was our first cycle trying (ovulation through Clomid).

Keep worrying about the baby and can't wait for the 6 week ultrasound to check the sac is there and he is in the right place (ie uterus). Seems so far away!

Everyone doing ok and any symptoms yet? Other than really sore bbs, slightly heavier discharge and really high temps at 37.23 celcius (i know, i'm still charting...it's almost a habit now) I don't have much else. Maybe a slightly better sense of smell (although i could just be thinking about it more) and very very bloated! Almost looks like a bump although it's squishy and not hard so definitely just water retention.

Let's support each other through this wonderful journey!

Hi Ladies, my edd is 15th May & I'm expecting baby number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->