• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been having some bleeding and decided to take some time off of the internet to not freak myself out about it.

I am, it's not nearly as bad as it was. Mainly just there when I wipe and a brown/peach color

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been having some bleeding and decided to take some time off of the internet to not freak myself out about it.

I don't blame you, I think the internet can cause you to worry so much more than needed. I am constantly freaking myself out about things I read online x

O.M.G bought the cutest baby grows from Next today!!! I love Mummy and I love Daddy ones <3 xxx

ive seen them ones char :D! think im gonna pop to next after picking steven up fromn school and buy a onesie that looks like a teddy bear x

I want to buy baby stuff grrr this waiting lol

I know I shouldnt really but really couldnt help myself :D x

Ahh I've had that debate with myself loads of times 'I'm only so many weeks' but I gave into the cuteness of the little suits :haha: x

arhhhhhhhhhhhhh morning sickness getting worse now :(

I'm very nauseated, so I think MS is coming for me:(

Hi ladies. Just wanted to wish you all a very healthy and happy pregnancy. Unfortunately, I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out baby stopped growing and there was no heartbeat : (

I will be ok, but may be done with the message boards for a while! Good luck to all of you!!!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to wish you all a very healthy and happy pregnancy. Unfortunately, I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out baby stopped growing and there was no heartbeat : (

I will be ok, but may be done with the message boards for a while! Good luck to all of you!!!

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear your sad news :( xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->