• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

HCG was 1500 so it had tripled! well happy with that. the nurse said its great news and booked me in for another scan on 9th october x

And the morning sickness starts! :/ x
how is everyone else doing? xx

Oh we are, yay!:dance: Well no new symptoms to report here. Just the same ol' usual ones.

I have no symptoms at all... Just feel normal .. Anyone else ? I am very early though

Morning sickness comes and goes not that bad yet, x

Yay 5 weeks!:dance: our babies are starting to look like dinosaurs:bunny:

Yay 5 weeks!:dance: our babies are starting to look like dinosaurs:bunny:

I showed my o/h what the baby would look like now from a pic on google and he was shocked said it looked like an alien Lol! x

Lol that's what my OH said too and I argued and said no it's a cute little dinosaur

:sick: Feeling pretty sick this morning, but other than that everything is going ok 17 days till scan cant wait were so excited :happydance::happydance:

I cant believe we have known for 2 weeks tomorrow! that has flown by! hope the rest of this pregnancy flys by aswell :D x

Oh my it has almost been two weeks hasn't it?:shock: And here I thought we were creeping by lol

Hello ladies, can I join?? My EDD is 21st May. I have a scan Thursday and I'll be 6 wks & 2 days. How are you all??

Xxx

Well I have my first appointment on the fifth, but I'm not sure if they're going to do an U/S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->