• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around the middle of may 2013?

Tired and hungry and a bit crampy, but that's pretty much it. Wait I almost forgot, VERY emotional lol.

Tired and hungry and a bit crampy, but that's pretty much it. Wait I almost forgot, VERY emotional lol.

I was crying watching late night hollyoaks on friday! LOL I know its not real but things like soaps, always seem to get me when Im preggers :haha:

I cried watching a car commercial lol.

I'm spotting again :(

No, they told me not to worry about it unless my cramps are unbearable or I bleed through a pad.

No, they told me not to worry about it unless my cramps are unbearable or I bleed through a pad.

Oh thats not very understanding! I hope everything will be ok for you x

My 7 week scan is today...fingers crossed we see a heart beat! I will let u know :)

I'm bleeding less now thankfully and I passed something in the toilet that I'm pretty sure was uterine lining as I've seen it before last year when I passed some.

I'm bleeding less now thankfully and I passed something in the toilet that I'm pretty sure was uterine lining as I've seen it before last year when I passed some.

Oh thank goodness for that hun!
xxx

Is it normal to be getting loads of discharge? I kinda feel wet alot and its a bit worrying because cant remember if I had this with the other 2? x

Charbaby its totally normal, I'm the exact same, I keep panicking I've wet myself! Xx

Its just our bodies adjusting to the changed and reacting to the hormones, I was on the train yesterday and I really thought I had wet myself it was that bad! X

Scan showed I am 6wk3days (2 days behind LMP), but we saw the heartbeat! 111bpm...in love! :)

I also had spotting and bleeding at 5 weeks (3 times over a week) and thought for sure I had a miscarriage, but everything seems to be ok. I really hope it sticks!

Scan showed I am 6wk3days (2 days behind LMP), but we saw the heartbeat! 111bpm...in love! :)

I also had spotting and bleeding at 5 weeks (3 times over a week) and thought for sure I had a miscarriage, but everything seems to be ok. I really hope it sticks!

Congrats on scan hun :D xxx

Found another clear blue digi in my cupboard and was really scared doing it lol but was chuft when it said plus 3 weeks :D should be 6 weeks today or friday so pretty acurate, Just wish they told you exactly how far gone LOL maybe in the future there make one like that x

I'm a little jealous of those of you getting scans before 8 weeks... I can't wait for mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->