Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

lsmarie143

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hey Ladies. I am new to this thread. We've been in TTC for 3 months. We finally got our faint positive early this morning.

I was just curious if there is anyone due August 2013.
I'd love to have buddies to share this journey with.

There is already August due dates? Wow! Congrats!

We have a whole board of August mommas!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1461185-august-mommas-2013-a.html

*waves*

I am 5 weeks today and showing due 3 August!!!

FF shows my due date as August 6th too, but I'm still not convinced I'm actually pregnant! Had kind of faint positives on FRER 16 and 17dpo, but nothing showing on other tests!

FF shows my due date as August 6th too, but I'm still not convinced I'm actually pregnant! Had kind of faint positives on FRER 16 and 17dpo, but nothing showing on other tests!

The cheap ones showed negative for me too. But the FRER showed a faint positive. Testing again tomorrow morning to see progression. I read somewhere on here that every two days your progesterone doubles.

I am due August 6th. Tested positive on 23 November, 4 days before period was due. 4w4d today and feel my chest growing!!! No morning sickness, phew :) how are you girls feeling?

Hey Ladies. I am new to this thread. We've been in TTC for 3 months. We finally got our faint positive early this morning.

I was just curious if there is anyone due August 2013.
I'd love to have buddies to share this journey with.

I am due August 4th!!! Lets be friends. :thumbup:

Hey Ladies! Congratulations of your :bfp:

I tested 2 days after AF was to show up. Today I am starting to feel my BB's hurt...like a sharp pain. My husband thinks I'm crazy for grabbing them and yelling OW! -lol- Also been having the pulling twinges in my lower belly.

How have yall been doing?

I've had the shooting pains in my boobs too.lots of twinges and dull back ache
My appetite goes as well when I'm preg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back