Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

Congrats to all of you! We are due August 6 if all goes well! We starting trying 3 weeks ago assuming it would take a little time...(which was okay since we have a 13 month old) but here we are 3 weeks later!
Good luck to you all! If its your first, it an amazing journey!
To those if you with other kids, is it hard not to compare pregnancies? By this time with my daughter, I know I got nauseous with smells...even this early so I hope they are just different and its not low hormones or something! Perhaps it's just too early! I didn't feel really sick until 6 weeks last time so hoping that this one goes easy on me ! :)

Hey lsmarie143! I got my positive this morning (1st Dec) and according to calculations, my due date is 8th August... My first doctor's appointment is scheduled for 19th Dec... I have really bad gas! I still can't believe that no period has come and I there is still that fear lurking round, BUT I'm not gonna give in to it! I got by BFP 3 days past AF due date. How are you feeling?

Welcome ladies!!!

Lovestory: So much for taking a long time huh?! Congratulations! I'm saying NO WAY to morning sickness too! With my other two kiddos it came around 7-8 weeks. But this time it's gong to stay away ;)

atleastthree: Welcome Hun!! I have really bad gas too! And Bloating omg! Been going to the potty alot! My BB's have been having hurting...not like a constant pain but like a lightning bolt. Hubby thinks I'm crazy grabbing them and yelping.

MrsTurner: I have the dull back pain too. Its mainly on my left side. I'm trying not to read much into it right now. But, if it gets worse I will be calling the doc.

*waves*

I am 5 weeks today and showing due 3 August!!!

Me too, due date 3rd August. I have had little bits of brown spotting on and off this week (I know it's not always a bad sign). Trying my best to remain calm.

I've been ravenous, have very sore BB and super tired!

Onebump-

I have had the same brown spotting. The nurse who called to tell me I was pregnant said that's very common around the time your first period was missed.

Hope you are all well ladies :). I have been watching teen mum and slobbish :). No morning sickness and bloating not as bad as before :). Hope you are all well.

Omg, I have been so forgetful, crazy. Put the ice cream in the fridge (instead of freezer), nearly left my bag at the restaurant (until my oh pointed it out), left home without my keys (oh had to ring me and tell me) and I am sure lots of other things which I can't remember!! Any of you having this issue?

Think I'm out already :(

Started with very watery pale pink spotting yesterday which went away, but had very light brown discharge this morning, followed this afternoon by bleeding which has gradually got heavier. It's even heavier than my usual AF and darker now too :(

Good luck to the rest of you x

Im due August 8th - Seems ages away but i bet it'll fly by.

Ha! I've already claimed some of my stupidity today to be baby brain! My husband didn't believe me & said I was just making it up as an excuse for being so forgetful! Ha ha

*waves*

I am 5 weeks today and showing due 3 August!!!

Me too, due date 3rd August. I have had little bits of brown spotting on and off this week (I know it's not always a bad sign). Trying my best to remain calm.

I've been ravenous, have very sore BB and super tired!

My BBs have been unbelievably sore as of late.. I used to do cardio 6x/wk and cannot get past a steady walk my boobs are so sore!
Between that and the gas I'm feeling super sexy! lol
Yay for being same-delivery-date bump buddies!

Started with very watery pale pink spotting yesterday which went away, but had very light brown discharge this morning, followed this afternoon by bleeding which has gradually got heavier. It's even heavier than my usual AF and darker now too :(

Oh no.. How far along we're you? Have you called your doctor!?

3rd of August for me! Hello!

August 3rd keeps on getting more-and-more people! lol... I guess everyone was feeling extra frisky at the beginning of November! lol

Some people have periods throughout their pregnancy. It doesn't mean anything is wrong so please try not to stress. It will be ok. We are keeping it crossed for you here :) I am certain will be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->