Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

Ha! I've already claimed some of my stupidity today to be baby brain! My husband didn't believe me & said I was just making it up as an excuse for being so forgetful! Ha ha

It's weird, isn't it? I have never walked out of anywhere without my bag and I did that the other day. Must be the hormones :)

FF says I am due Aug 7th! Though I'm hoping it comes a little early, in July. Our family already has so many August birthdays.

Just want to say hello... i am yet ANOTHER august 3rd'er :)

Hi everyone, I was stalking TTC threads for a while but now that I got my very faint line yesterday and faint but obvious line this morning, I'm in! Different calculators say August 9-11 for me, so right there with the rest of you. Congratulations to all!

Congratulations Ladies and Welcome!!!

Hop over to this thread where there are a ton of August Babies floating around.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...re-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

:happydance:

Hey ladies due august 8 and can't believe it. Took 19 months to to this point and now I keep thinking how short nine months is. But dh and are on cloud 9:cloud9:

As for symptoms all I have is gotta pee like crazy and am hungry all the time! (Oh and really gassy) but I try not to tell other people about that one.

hi Mattsgirl it took my husband and i a year... i cant believe it and im nervous somethings going to happen trying to only think positive ive had reall bad acid reflux and have to pee what seems like every couple of minutes

I thought I had to pee alot the last couple days but now that I know I'm pregnant my brain sent a signal to my bladder that its supposed to need to go alot more. I went to the bathroom last night and in the 2 minutes it took me to get changed and lay down in bed I couldn't remember if I had pee'd yet because I had to go so bad. I'm thankful for the few symptoms that I have because its helping it feel real. I just can't wait to see it and hear the heartbeat.

yea me too it makes it seem real i cant to actually see something my first appt isnt until the 10th of january when is yours?

Welp ladies...It looks like I am out for August. Had a gush of blood today and went to the doctor and they done Ultrasound and it showed nothing but a few small cyst on my ovaries then I had to go for blood work and it showed negative for Pregnancy. Doc said that my period was more than likely late. I guess its back to baby making after this cycle.

PS. Congratulations to the new comers!

Welp ladies...It looks like I am out for August. Had a gush of blood today and went to the doctor and they done Ultrasound and it showed nothing but a few small cyst on my ovaries then I had to go for blood work and it showed negative for Pregnancy. Doc said that my period was more than likely late. I guess its back to baby making after this cycle.

PS. Congratulations to the new comers!

sorry for your loss :(

Thanks Ladies! Yall have been wonderful! Once this Witch is over we will definitely be getting the groove back. :haha:

H&H 9 months to each and everyone of you guys! I will be back to let you guy know of the good news once it's time!

:hug: ALL AROUND!

I'm so sorry Ismarie143 I can't imagine going through that.

yea me too it makes it seem real i cant to actually see something my first appt isnt until the 10th of january when is yours?

I know this is bad but I haven't made an appointment yet. I'm hoping to sometime this week. But it'll probably be around the same time. We're trying to figure out what our best option is because our insurance company decided that they didn't want to be affiliated with the hospital in town so we would have to drive a half an hour to appointments and to deliver the baby. So we're trying to see if we have another option. But at the same time I really like the doctor I have so might just suck it up and do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->