Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

Doing good!!! Just made a broccoli and carrot cream soup! Om nom nom!

Hope everybody is doing good!! I think most of us are only like 3 weeks or less away from 2nd Tri!!

Hey ladies hope your doing good!

The doctor prescribed me iron pills because mine was a little low. She told me to take 5 grams twice a day. Well I've been feeling kinda sick at night so I had stopped taking the second pill. Then yesterday I forgot to take it all together and my morning sickness was completely gone. It was funny cause at work my stomach growled because I was hungry and I got really excited because I didn't get nauseous I was hungry like a normal person. So I decided to stop taking them until my appointment on Friday and ask my doc what to do. Hopefully put me on a lower dose or something.
Also I got a letter in the mail saying that everything on my ultrasound was perfectly normal and we have a healthy little baby. But it did say that I have a corpus luteal cyst on my right ovary which is just a collection of progesterone. This is normal and will go away around 12 weeks.
But also it said that the ultrasound confirmed my due date of August 8th. Even though the ultrasound technician said the 11th. So I'll wait to change my ticker again until I double check with the doc. But cool if it gets moved back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->