Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

woohoo!! Adorable scan pic!!! :happydance:

I cant believe I have to wait until the 28th for my next scan! :wacko:

Pola- I know after the one I have on Tuesday I probably wont have one for awhile unless something goes wrong. Which hopefully wont happen.

Lovestory- I told both my sisters the day after we found out because they both knew we had been struggling for almost 2 years. Then we had to wait a week before we could tell our parents because his dad was outta town. But once we told them we told everybody. Everyone we know knew we were trying so every time they saw us they would ask if we were pregnant yet. So we figured if we waited to tell everyone and then something happened and they asked if we were pregnant yet I wouldn't be able to handle it. So we thought it would be better if people knew from the beginning that way if something bad happened they would know not to ask at that time.
We also decided not to do the 12 week testing. Either way it wouldn't matter we would keep the baby. At first I thought I would want to know to be emotionally ready but after taking the time to really think about it I figured it would just cause me a ton of stress and might make things worse.

I can't wait for Tuesday! It's driving me nuts! Mostly excited with a hint of scared.

Well, bad news for me today -- blighted ovum. I thought at 9+5 I was past the point where that was possible (i.e. it would have terminated earlier), but sadly not. The gynae said that since I'm already bleeding there's a good chance I'll be able to pass the rest of the tissue naturally, so I'm taking pills for that and will go back in on Monday to check how it's progressing. Hoping to avoid a D&C.

All the best to all of you, thanks for your support, and hopefully I'll be dropping in here in a few months with better news.

oh anchor! :hugs: so sorry!!! We´ll miss you, and it´d be great to see you around here soon! :(

Oh anchor I'm so sorry. Really hope you get that sticky bean very soon.

Well my due date got moved back 3 days. So official due date is August 11, 2013. Heres a pic of my little bean. Baby was moving around in there like crazy. Surprising that I can't feel that. DH was shocked at how much it looks like a baby.

Attachments

• SCAN0002.jpg
    SCAN0002.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SCAN0004.jpg
    SCAN0004.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SCAN0003.jpg
    SCAN0003.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
*high five* My due date is also August 11th! :happydance:

Thanks so much Pola and MattsGirl, I've really enjoyed getting to chat with you a bit over the last few weeks, and I'm very excited for you both! All the best.

Oh yay pola!! That's so cool! Hopefully it doesn't get changed agai. But it was such a relief to see the baby jumping around in there. With a strong heartbeat of 182 beats a minute.

How exciting! I'm getting an emergency scan in a few minutes. About 2 hours ago I started getting strong AF cramps, and my OB/GYN asked me to go to the ER immediately!

They took a blood and urine sample. Let's see what happens. *bites nails*

I meant exciting you saw your LO jumping!!!

Just had my scan. LO is very much alive, but they saw liquid at my cervix, and they suspect vaginal infection..... Ugh

I am due August 7th ^_^ So excited. We had been trying for a little over a year. Congrats everyone =D

So sorry Anchor!! Hopefully all those pregnancy hormones will help in the next couple months!! Good luck!

Congrats ROsie! Is this your first?

Went in to hear heartbeat yesterday with no luck since my uterus is tilted back...happened with my DD. We switched to the doctor who ended up delivering my first and she, unlike my first doctor had me get an ultrasound instead of going in to push up my uterus (which can be painful!) So we got to see baby again! Baby was moving around with the same 176 beats/min. :)

Anyone have any new symptoms? I've got almost constant dull cramping which is stretching. I remember I think it can last for weeks! :)

Haven't been able to stop eating!!! At 5'9'' and 125lbs I'm pretty aware of what I put into my body and I'm not kidding you...I'm eating like crazy. Can't stop!! The other day, my daughter and I went to noodles, I ate my meal and hers!! and then a bowl of cereal before bed! Haha my doctor thinks it could be all the testosterone! (thinking its a boy!)

Hope you are all happy and well!

Im also getting the stetching pain... specially if I stand up too quickly, when I sneeze or cough...

My nausea is better, so I guess thats a "new symptom", but the rest is all same! :thumbup:

Glad baby is ok Pola. Sucks about the infection those are no fun. But exactly 7 months today untilbour babies are due!

Don't really have any new symptoms. Still some stretching pain, nausea has stopped, and boobs are sore off and on. But I do have a cold right now so that's no fun.

My nausea has gotten better as well! I read it's common at the 9th week

I spoke too soon its come back tonight. I feel terrible. I'm so ready for second tri.

lol, thats why all these weeks Ive been saying "never understimate the nausea" :haha:
When you think it´s gone, he decides to come back to haunt you! :haha:

I was so happy because I haven't had any all week. Then BAM it hit me when I get home from work. At least it waited til I was home. Praying this doesn't last too long and this cold leaves soon.

How are you guys doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"