Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

Oh man!! That sucks!! :( is your nausea really bad?? :(

Are you having trouble feeling well enough to eat? I hope that gets better for you!

Eight weeks today! Only 4-5 more until I get my first appointment...which is as long or longer than I've known I'm pregnant so far. I'm going a little crazy waiting, but I guess all I can do is assume that everything is going well.

There's really only been a few days when I was so nausous that I couldn't eat and hubby forced me to eat toast on those days. Its just we've been really busy and so I don't eat that often. But my body has gone from just nausous when I'm hungry to throwing up when I'm hungry. So I'll be going grocery shopping and buying lots of snack foods that I can put in my purse and eat throughout the day.

I would go insane if I had to wait that long for my appointment. I had a hard enough time waiting thefour weeks after I found out that I was pregnant.

Snacks are always a good idea. When you're hungry the nausea gets worst!!

I had awful nausea for 2 weeks where was literally in bed all day. Am 9 weeks today and it has been much better for the last 3 days. Hopefully all those feeling awful will get better soon :)

Having said that it's 5am and am awake cos feeling queasy :)

Well, congrats on making it to 9 weeks and I hope things ease up for your very soon!

Lilbean- So so sorry to hear about your loss...and on Christmas day.

We just got home from England last night after almost 3 weeks of being away and I can not describe the amazing feeling it is to be home after living with in-laws...3 dogs...double bed with my DD sleeping with us every night!!! We have a scan in 2 hours to see if there is a heartbeat. I have had barely any symptoms so I have been preparing myself if something should be wrong.

Hope you are all feeling okay!!! Hopefully your nausea will go away soon! 9 weeks I think the hormones are at their highest so you should get relief soon if you are feeling bad!!!!

Im sure your scan will go great! Dont worry!! :) keep us posted!!

So I finally got the time to post a pic of my ultrasound!! I was so excited to share it. I went to scan it into the computer and my stupid scanner stopped working. I was so mad! Some time electronics really irratate me. So fx we get it fixed within the next couple days.

Hope everyone is doing good. So excited only 3 more weeks and I'm outta the terrible first trimester!

aawww man! I really wanted to see your tiny baby!!
I want to move on the 2nd tri already! My nausea is getting worse! :wacko:

We are officially having a baby! He/She has a heartbeat and beating strong at 176. Measuring at 9 weeks yesterday. I told the technician I was actually shocked to see a heartbeat...except the fact that I am starting to get a tiny bump. It took me about 8 months to look pregnant last time since I am 5'9'' and thin it just all stretched out so thats exciting!!! We are assuming it's a boy since the pregnancies are the complete opposite of each other!

How is everyone!?

Awww I'm glad you could see your LO!! Share the pic!

Yesterday I had an emergency ultrasound because someone hit our car, but LO is ok. This is what we got yesterday: https://https://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/user/17pola/media/balik8semanas3dias_zps0a87391c.jpg.html

Wow, glad you're okay and I hope you can get everything fixed without spending too much. Nice bonus in hindsight that you got another ultrasound pic, it's beautiful!

Thanks... actually it was a very "soft" accident... the car hit a car, then this car another car, and the other car our car but barely touched it... what worried us, is that DH had to hit the breaks really hard and the seat belt hurt my neck and part of my chest... he parked the car, and waited for the police to arrive to give his "testimony" as a witness... I was in the car with another friend, we stayed talking, then back home I slept, but the problem was when I woke up:
My whole body was in pain, like a truck hit me or something lol! When I asked my OB/GYN about how I could calm down the muscle pain, he asked me why, and when I said why, he asked me to get the ultrasound a.s.a.p... once we saw baby is ok, he pretty much said that about the muscle pain, I have to "suck it" :haha:
But its been a couple of days, and Im feeling better :)

Glad you and the baby are ok Pola! That would scare the poop outta me. For some reason I can only look at your pics for like a second at a time but from what I saw it looks like a little baby.

Love story so glad everything went good and got to hear the heartbeat. I should get to hear mine on Tuesday.

AFM heres my pic. It's really fuzzy because its just a mobile ultrasound that they bring into the room and its an old machine. But the baby is all the way to the right and the other little circle is the yoke sac which she said should go away. Hope you ladies have a great day!

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
Dang it!! it posted it upside down. So the baby i on the left but you get the idea.

That's fun, maybe your baby is moving too fast to get a clear picture! :)

I think the universe is getting its revenge on me for not having any nausea or morning sickness -- UTI! It hit yesterday (although in retrospect it started the day before and I should have picked up the signs earlier), and I had a few very painful hours last night! Antiobiotics, probiotics, Tylenol, and lots of fluids, and I'm feeling better now.

pola- thats scary. glad everything is okay!

Matts girl- isn't it so great to see your baby!!! The ultrasound tech was telling me that at 10 weeks they look a lot more like a baby. Arms and legs are no longer buds! We didn't hear the heartbeat, she just told us the heartrate speed, we hopefully hear it on the 10th!...If you all get the first trimester testing you get to see the baby again soon! We don't do those extra tests because I want to assume all is well with the baby. Plus, what would you do if something was wrong?

Has everyone started telling people!? Our parents know and 2 of my best friends, but thats it! I think its much easier to keep quiet the second time around!...although we are telling ONE of my three brothers today because he is one of my best friends and I just want to tell him and his wife!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->