Due Date August 6th 2013 Anyone?

Pola good news congrats!!! We got ours moved up by our sympathetic ob, noon on Xmas eve... Merry Christmas to me!!! Hoping everything looks good.

Ohhh you'll get the best Christmas present ever!!! Keep us posted!!!

Oh Pola that's such great news! I'm so happy for you. So my sister had her appointment yesterday with the same doctor that I'm gonna see on Wednesday and she had an ultrasound so that means I should be getting an ultrasound too. I'm so excited! Next couple days need to go quickly.

How long until your appointment? I can't hardly wait! :happydance:

It's Wednesday afternoon! I'm busting at the seems!

Thank you, girls!!!

Just in case, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!! :hugs:

So had my scan today... Right before I left work to go, went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. Was in tears, had the scan after a two hour wait, and the bean was thee heart beating at 110, md put me on progesterone and I see her again Friday. But I'm still bleeding bright red with clots, so sad and scared.

:hugs: oh, you must be so scared!! But the good thing is that LO was ok!
Perhaps they are considering you have an hematoma? When I got it, I investigated and it said you can bleed, but progesterone keeps the baby safe!!!

I hope it's nothing serious! :hugs: merry Christmas!!

Thanks pola.. Yeah scared for sure. They didn't say anything about a hematoma and worried to take the meds as she said they could make u sick, but will do what I need to.

What's supposed to make you sick? If it is progesterone, I'm still taking it, and it helped baby and me A LOT!!

Take the meds, you will see change soon... Progesterone is just wonderful!

Merry Christmas girls!

I spent Christmas in hospital as in the morning I had severe cramps and bleeding my cervix isstillclosed and my hcg levelsare1200asof yesterday.They couldn't see anything on the ultrasound so I have to go back after a blood test tomorrow to see if my levels have dropped. They don't know if its miscarriage or if its just to early to see it. Still got cramps and light bleeding. Justa tad worried

:hugs: sorry for that!! I think 1200 is still too early to know. I barely could see a gestational sac at 1600

Good luck!!!

Really? Well that makes me a little bit happier. Although I am nearly 7 weeks I thought I should be a lot higher then 1200

Maybe you're earlier than you thought. According to my LMP, I should be nearly 9 weeks, but it turns out I ovulated much later!!

What's supposed to make you sick? If it is progesterone, I'm still taking it, and it helped baby and me A LOT!!

Take the meds, you will see change soon... Progesterone is just wonderful!

Yes it was progesterone, but it's too late now. I miscarried. Thank you for your kind words and support. Hopefully I will see you girls again soon. H&H 9 months!! :hugs:

What???!!! Oh no!!!!
:hugs: I'm looking forward to see you again in here as soon as possible!!!!
:hugs: I'm really sorry for your loss!! :cry:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. We found out this morning that my sister who was 3 weeks ahead of me lost her baby as well. She was almost 11 weeks and the babys heart stopped at 8. She has to have surgery tomorrow. So mad my appointment today very nervwrecking. Because she had an ultrsound on Friday and the doc said everything looked great that it was just too early to hear the heartbeat(at 10 weeks) so she had another one today that showed the baby stopped growing 3 weeks ago.

Afm my appointment went good. Got to see our little baby (the picture was a little fuzzy) but even though we didn't hear the heartbeat we got to see it on the screen. We have another ultrasound on the 8th which should be a lot better.

oh!! Im so sorry for your sis!! :hugs:

Can you share a pic of your ultrasound?? :)

Absolutly! It might be a day or so before I have a chance to sit down at the computer and do it. Hope everybody is doing good. According to my blood work I might have an iron deficency so have to go in and have more blood drawn. And also had keytones in my urine so I need to start eat more because my body has gone into starvation mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->