• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

cold here but sunny today...yesterday was cold and icky and the day before was cold and cloudy and drizzly/rainy alllll day! sposta get back up to 60 sometime in the next 10 days but then crash again to 40s a few days later

I'm due on August 11, 2013 I'm so excited!!!

Hi! I am due aug 16th/18th!! Ive just hit 5 weeks tomorrow! I would love to be buddies!!!

A Warm Welcome to all of the new ladies!! H&H 9 months to you girls!!:flower:

@Mrsjerome, I am glad that your appointment went well yesterday!! :hugs:

just had bloods done again...results tomm...might have them done once more before first real appt and ultrasound... prolly close to the same date as ur appt wanna!

hi alittlefaith...me too!! I think a few of us have that exact date... had any drs appts yet?

Well I thought I wanted a boy this time around but Im really wanting another girl...we have all the stuff for a girl so it would be easy...clothes included...also I'll definitely be finding out the sex asap haha...Im just to impatient and too much of a planner not to!

So...what team do you WANT to be on?

&....what team do you THINK you are on?

Team wise I'm 70% wanting to be on pink. I wouldn't mind being on team blue again, but as I'm thinking this will be my last, I'd like one of each.

My DH & me would really love our first to be a boy. :winkwink: If we have multiples though than either 2 boys or one boy and one girl might be nice.

Hello, I'm due 17th august. Be great to share out journeys.

my OH wanted to be team yellow but I can't wait that long to find out for our first! obviously we want the LO to be healthy above all, but a boy for our first would be wonderful. Sometimes I think it would be so cute to have a girl first too, but I am already thinking this bean is blue!

Anybody not care at all boy/girl? I just want a health happy baby! I had a big brother, and I think as kids grow up that its nice having one look after you.. so I guess maybe boy would be good, but I really don't mind either way.

hi ladies, mind if i join? Im due 24th August =D
We already have a dd, who is 22 months... I honestly dont mind if its a boy or a girl. oh would love a boy, but i know hed love a girl all the same! Im secretly hoping for a girl as i love seeing sisters grow up close in age (my sis is 25, im 24, and other sis is 22) and it was amazing.

When is everyone going to book a doctors appointment? Im totally unsure when to go!

Hi ladies :flower:

I think im due about 23rd august (my tickers off as its from lmp and i have longer cycles!)
Iv got a docs appointment on tuesday to get referred to the midwife.
Last time they wouldnt refer til i'd done one of their tests so i'l take my lovely pot of fmu with me to speed things up :)
Xx

hi mrsmurphy and mspotter...sure you can join!

I call in and get an appt the day I find out to start the rounds of blood tests that I have to do checking on progesterone..I had one yesterday and my levels came back 302 and then progesterone has gone down to 22 but they said that was still in the normal range and fluctuations were normal too...so I go back Monday one more time for bloods and then will schedule appt for first big check up and ultrasound hopefully sometime around christmas

Hi All,

I have only just found out I'm pregnant and just did one of those pregnancy calculators which cam out as 23rd August.

This is all very new and I have no idea what to do next...I called the doctors and she told me I don't need to see a doctor, I just fill out some forms and they will contact me. Is that normal? I see some of you are having doc apts and tests done? Confused....

I'm also getting intermittent AF types cramps...is that normal too?

Xxxx

cant help you maisemoo as Im in the US and stuff here is very different Dr wise lol but congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->