Due date buddy - May 23

2 more sleeps until my first scan :D Ill be 7+6 weeks has anyone had a scan this early and will I see anything?

I had a scan with James and you could see a little blob in the sac and a pinprick beating, that was his heart :)

I've never had a scan that early, but I would imagine you will see a HB as long as baby implanted on time and you ovulated when you thought you did! :hugs: My first I had my due date moved 10 days later because I have long cycles and they didn't take that into account when I got my first due date.

Am due 23rd May. Is my first baby and am super excited but a little on the nervous side. Have my first appointment with the midwife on the 13th Oct then I suppose she will book me in for my first scan?

Hi ladies can I join please, I'm due 25th of May! This is my second, my son is only 7 months so seems like I'm glutton for punishment lol.

No symptoms at all, I had every symptom under the sun with James but we will see if any develop! Well actually I lie I'm more tired than usual, that's it!

Hey Ladies!!!
Hope you dont mind me butting in :)
Pinkclaire i am due same day apparantly!! :baby:
I am having terrible nausea at the moment- doesnt seem to let up untill late in the afternoon..... few cramps and back ache and the sorest boobies ever..... :nope:
My mum said she had terrible morning sickness with me so maybe its my turn to suffer!!!:haha:

I had all that with James, it seems to have escaped me so far but I know how bad it is, it wasn't that long ago lol. Mine didn't ease up really it was all day sickness! I found eating little and often and lots of high energy foods helped!

I"m due around the 23rd of May. So far all has been good, but last week morning sickness started :( *YUCK* Hope it doesn't stick around for too long.

Hi everyone im due may 20 and this is #5 i have an 18 yr old daughter and 3 boys 14,12,6 yea im a bit older 40 in november actually have had some bleeding and a lot of pain they have done 4 ultrasounds now the last one being last thursday but all ended up being where it should be there not sure y all the pain its all down my left side but the baby is on the right side they did bloods last wed at the hospital and they were 43000 and the heartbeat was at 118 then my doctor did bloods on thurs and they were just over 46000 ans sent me for another ultrasound and there was baby still heartbeat of 117 so all is good so far well as far as i can see. Am really wanting this baby as i split with my ex after 20 years 2 yrs ago and met a wonderful man we got married on july 4th he has no children so this will be his 1st. Hope all goes well for everyone xx

I'm due May 23rd!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So excited!! I have sore boobs and crazy morning sickness. I have a two year old son who is pretty excited for the most part about mommy having a baby! Hope you ladies are doing well :flower:

I'm due May 22nd! Soooo excited! I'm just feeling sick all the while is all... And my boobies are humungous!

im due 22nd may this is my third i have a ten yr old daughter and a three yr old son and im just exhausted all the time! and sore boobs an feelin sick although havent actually been sick yet thankfully!!! an very jealous of everyone whos gettin thier scan way before me! lol i wont get one til im 12 weeks :(

morning, not been on for a while. Well had a early scn last Thursday and saw a grain of rice and a heartbeat :D They thought I was about 4 days earlier than I am (which FF agrees with) but have to wait till the 12 weeks scan. Just waiting for the midwife to contact me for my appointment.

I feel like I'm piling on the lbs, my boobs are bigger and my nipples are very tender. I have had a horrible cold but do feel like I've got a sickly feeling at the back of my throat constantly!

As no-one knows IRL, it seems like it's not true - had a horrible dream I miscarried again last night :(

Update...Ultrasound results.

So had my ultrasound today which seemed like ive waited forever for. I was disappointed to find out that all she saw was a gestational sac measuring 3.3mm that put me back to 5 weeks pregnant :( Doctors had me 8 weeks tomorrow so im sad to go through these really early stages again as I thought id been through it and had a bit of hope this time. I must have ovulated late but i am back in another 2 weeks for another to see if there is any development and maybe a little heartbeat so another what feels like an eternity to wait :( On the upside still feeling positive and have my little picture of my little black hole in my womb

Sorry you have to go through those early weeks all over again. But I love your positive attitude. Hope all goes well and keep us posted with your updates. Hugs and best wishes!

sorry your having to go through the beginning stages again Vikki :hugs:

Hey all how is everyone feeling? Was just thinking if they put me back to 5 weeks I'll be due in June or late May maybe so I guess I can still be a May buddy :happydance: 11 days until my next scan \\:D/

Hi ladies, I had my LMP on 13th August so by my calculations I'm due around 20th May. So far feeling extremely sick and tired and boobs are also pretty sore.

I have been feeling very sorry for myself, but had a m/c at just over 5 weeks back in May so looking on the bright side of the horrible symptoms. Now 8+1, but no sign of a booking in appointment/scan as of yet :growlmad:

I am due 24th May according to my early scan, so fairly close!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Vikki. You're remaining so positive! Fingers crossed for the next checkup x

So nice to meet you ladies who are due around the same date as me. Had an u/s last week due to some spotting. We saw the hb and the baby measured exactly to the day I was supposed to be. Such a relief to see that but still just a little nervous to get to the second trimester. My dr said once we get past 8 weeks we should likely be fine. So roll on 8 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->