Due date buddy - May 23

KimE - We have the same due date :) And... i find out what we're having on Dec 23rd too! That's crazy!

WoooooooHoooooo! :thumbup::happydance::happydance: Do you have any "feelings" about whether you're having pink or blue?? xx

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Had scan today and all was good!!! Very active baby. We are so happy and i am relieved that everything was ok :) Nuchal fold was 1.2, sonographer said this was really good. Been moved forward 3 days to 17th May.

Told more people this evening and slowly working through the list!

Good luck everyone and hope everyone is well? xxx

GemmaLou Good luck for tomorrow x

KimE, hmm... I'm really not sure. I say team pink, but mostly because my husband is hoping for Team Blue. LOL. How about you?

KimE, hmm... I'm really not sure. I say team pink, but mostly because my husband is hoping for Team Blue. LOL. How about you?

Ha ha I say team pink too because of the same reason!! Can't wait to find out :happydance:

lovepink - great news about your scan hun, bet you're on :cloud9:

xx

Hi hun, I'm ok - starting to feel like a fatty now though, don't think it will be long before I'm in maternity clothes again! I'm showing quite a bit now - is anyone else? Can't stop eating though which isn't helping :dohh: Still feeling tired all the time and waiting for the 2nd tri bloom to happen. Can't wait for my 18/20 week scan!! Booked for 22nd December which will be a lovely Xmas pressie :thumbup::happydance:

How are you Gemma? And how is everyone else? xx

I had my scan last week and have had my dates put back to the 30th May. Im in a lot of my mat clothes already, my others just seem so uncomfortable!

Still feeling so tired though! When does that stop lol xx

Hi ladies, I am late posting on this thread! I am due May 22/23 with our 1st baby, and go for scan on Dec 30th. Anyone want to be buddies?

Hi everyone, I am doing ok thanks, glad to see so many of us on here! All remember to PM eachother etc so we have a record of eachother! I am thinking about starting to go into my maternity trousers soon, been in tops already, have a lovely bump coming now, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->