Due date buddy - May 23

im due on the 24th may to...i soooo want to get excited but cant :o( ..i had a scan last thursday and little bean is flickering away so so far so good.....but wont feel relaxed till baby is in my arms after loosing my little boy in febuary at 20 weeks...i only went for my 20 weeks scan to find out sex etc..and there was no hearbeat :o( so when i got for scan now i get so worried....but at the mo i been feeling sick but not being sick...sooooooooooo moody and snappy my poor kids and partner!!!! and waking in the night with a full bladder weighing down on me :o(...but all for good reasons xxxxxx good luck all xx

Good to hear your u/s went well luvmysunshine im counting the days to my next where hopefully ill be 7 weeks!

Wow there's so many of us all due around the same date! Anyone else feel like they have no energy? Shame my 8 month old doesn't realise this and sleep in a bit more :haha:

I am also feeling completely shattered - hope I get a little more energy soon :)

Hey guys I'd like to join in on this thread. I'm not sure when my due date is yet, but I am 7 weeks. I've been really fatigued for the past week. I barely had energy to cook or take a shower. I spent my entire weekend in bed. But at least I haven't been nauseous or throwing up.

Hi all, so far my due date from LMP is 21st may. Can I join? I'm very new to this so not sure what I'm doing! First baby, very excited and nervous! Had early scan 2 weeks ago due to severe right sided pain. Said on first scan was gestational and yolk sac and evidence of fetal pole but difficult to confirm. Having follow up scan tomorrow. X

So glad to meet all you ladies and hear your updates. Try to keep us posted. I love to hear your stories. I went for a follow-up to last weeks appointment when I was spotting. Everything looked great. Had another u/s to make sure all was still well and it is. The baby measured 8 weeks 1 day and I'm 8 weeks today. The heart rate was 170 and all seems fine. I finally feel like I can sit back and enjoy this pregnancy. My son turned 1 yesterday and I'm exhausted from his rather big party. But enjoying every minute of it. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Hi guys thought I should update you all... Good news! :thumbup: I had my second scan today and actually seen my little baba and seen the heartbeat flickering away AMAZING!! Ive been so stressed since my last scan when they put me back to 5 weeks but remained positive and its payed off I cant describe how happy I am I cried when I seen it =) (What a difference in 2 small weeks) So I am now 7+2 and can now hopefully calm down and enjoy my pregnancy :happydance:

Uploaded my scan pic :D

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev156pr___.png

thats fantastic news vikki!! really happy for you. xxx

Ive just seen this post, Im due 20th may, any one else due this date? I would love a bump buddy as i dont have one yet, but not sure how it works!?! :) Hope everyone is getting along well? I cant wait for our scan which is on nov 8th, seems so long to wait! x

How's everyone getting on?? Haven't updated this thread for a little while. Had my dating scan last week and they've put my EDD at 23rd May so just a couple of days earlier than I thought - bubs could still be a June baby though if I go 10 days over!! I haven't got another scan now until 23rd December when I'll find out the gender :happydance: yay can't wait!!

Welcome lovepink - is this your first baby?

How's everyone feeling? I'm still sooooo tired and feeling sick, can't wait for 1st tri to be over so I can get my energy back.

xx

lovepink, maybe we can be buddies? Last time I had a buddy and we text eachother if anything happened and updated threads for eachother to let everyone else know what was going on.

How's everyone getting on?? Haven't updated this thread for a little while. Had my dating scan last week and they've put my EDD at 23rd May so just a couple of days earlier than I thought - bubs could still be a June baby though if I go 10 days over!! I haven't got another scan now until 23rd December when I'll find out the gender :happydance: yay can't wait!!

Welcome lovepink - is this your first baby?

How's everyone feeling? I'm still sooooo tired and feeling sick, can't wait for 1st tri to be over so I can get my energy back.

xx

Thanks KimE!

Hope you dont feel sick for too long.

Yes it is our first and we're so excited but the last week i seem to have got worried about the first scan and worried that something will be wrong! Silly, i know. Everything has been ok apart from quite bad back pain at the moment, but its not an infection, so just worried about what it could be. Has anyone else experienced back pain?

I've had quite alot of time off sick from work due to sickness and really hoping it passes. Just making sure i eat regularly and rest lots. We have scan on 8th Nov and i think i will relax more once thats done! Also cannot wait to tell people as its getting really hard now!

Good luck everyone :hugs:

lovepink, maybe we can be buddies? Last time I had a buddy and we text eachother if anything happened and updated threads for eachother to let everyone else know what was going on.

Hi GemmaLou,

Hope ur resting lots and not getting too tired and sicky!? Its such a horrible feeling, i hope it soon passes once we're in 2nd tri. That would be great to buddy up with you. Not sure how its supposed to work!? I will PM you my number etc so we can keep in contact. Take Care :hugs:

Hya im due may 20/21 not sure how the buddy thing works either but id love to be in that texting thing if thats ok dont know how to use this site properly yet. This is #5 for me but my youngest is 6 so its bbeen a long time since i was pregnant and have to admit am scared to death lol :hugs:

How is everyone feeling generally? I am still feeling sick EVERY night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still feeling sick too :growlmad: worse by the evening which is diff from last time cos with my daughter I was feeling better by now and the sickness was all day and no worse in the evening than the morning. By 5pm I feel exhausted and soooooo sick!! :sick:

I look so big already!! :nope: Was nowhere near this big last time at 12 weeks but had put on more weight :wacko: have a proper bump already and am not happy with that (hate putting weight on - although it doesn't stop me from eating :dohh:)

Gemma Lou - just noticed that you had a baby in May 2009 which means that you'll have a 2 year old as well as a new born :thumbup: Poppy will be 22 months (July 2009) when this one is due - are you scared at having 2 so young? I am!!

Hi Kasper :hugs: think were all scared!!

I'm in Canada so no good for buddying in the UK but if anyone is over here????

Lovepink - good luck for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

How is everyone getting on?

xxx

KimE - We have the same due date :) And... i find out what we're having on Dec 23rd too! That's crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->