due date day!

tristansmum

Reaction score
Well its arrived. My due date.... Not sure my boy got the memo though. Oh well definately having a baby in the next two weeks lol :)

My little girly didn't get that memo either!!!

You're right though, no matter what happens in 2 weeks we'll have our little bundles.

Keep us updated on any progress x

My baby also forgot to read the memo for due day!! :nope:

Doesnt feel like anything is going to happen today neither, I havent even got any aches or cramps which I had been getting recently :nope:

Keep updated if anything is happening with you ladies!! :hugs:

Nothing overly exciting today. Had a few period type pains but not regular or anything.

My boy hasnt listened either! And as i am refusing all induction, i could go over more than 42 weeks!!! ARGH

I really hate this hanging around!!

I had a complete meltdown at my husband this morning about how he doesn't understand and a bit of a moan about his mum who is the most amazing mother in law but keeps phoning non stop asking if I've gone yet. Considering she's one of the first on the list to phone for dd, she would know!!

Have felt a bit funny all day, emotional but probably not because labour is coming but because I'm fed up.

Had a bit of a sore tummy since about 2pm but I think it's because I had a huge baguette for lunch!! Probably ate too much hehe.

Hope our babies come soon x

I really hate this hanging around!!

I had a complete meltdown at my husband this morning about how he doesn't understand and a bit of a moan about his mum who is the most amazing mother in law but keeps phoning non stop asking if I've gone yet. Considering she's one of the first on the list to phone for dd, she would know!!

Have felt a bit funny all day, emotional but probably not because labour is coming but because I'm fed up.

Had a bit of a sore tummy since about 2pm but I think it's because I had a huge baguette for lunch!! Probably ate too much hehe.

Hope our babies come soon x

Yeah I have tummy ache on and off. Also had two bowel movements which is unusual for me and a bit of plug loss. I just think its all positive signs. My friend who went two weeks over said she had no signs. No twinges or pain or anything. Starting to feel nervous too as it really could happen any time and I'm getting scared lol!

Im not at the date I gave my baby but my doctors edd was may 17 but I asked for june 1 so I wouldnt be induced. They asked if I wanted membrane sweep I,said no. Hang in there this is very hard waiting and not knowing. I already went into labor tuesday but my body backed out. Or maybe baby did. Goodluck!

Yeah I have tummy ache on and off. Also had two bowel movements which is unusual for me and a bit of plug loss. I just think its all positive signs. My friend who went two weeks over said she had no signs. No twinges or pain or anything. Starting to feel nervous too as it really could happen any time and I'm getting scared lol![/QUOTE]

That's really good signs though :thumbup:

It is a bit scary isn't it. I feel the longer I wait the longer I start to get worried about silly things and how I'll cope in labour.

My stomach pain hasn't gone but it feels like indigestion more than anything.

Hope your signs progress and little one appears xx

Due date- what's that?! :haha:

Seriously, where are these babies?! Hope things progress soon x x

Haha I know, don't know how it happens that some people seem to just pop them out days or weeks early and we're still waiting.

Having such a hormonal day too, have had a complete freak about the name we've chosen for our little girl and now I'm petrified she'll end up nameless :cry:

Due date- what's that?! :haha:

Seriously, where are these babies?! Hope things progress soon x x

Lol! Yes I'm staying upbeat as never expected him today. That said three close friends all had their firsts on the due date!

Haha I know, don't know how it happens that some people seem to just pop them out days or weeks early and we're still waiting.

Having such a hormonal day too, have had a complete freak about the name we've chosen for our little girl and now I'm petrified she'll end up nameless :cry:

What name have you chosen? We are still stuck between two.

Oh noooo :( hope you get it sorted! It's so stressful picking the perfect name! Good luck x

Thanks ladies,

I was certain I was going for Eden, but I'm confused as I like Khloe and Zoe too. Zoe's a bit too popular for me though........aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Xx

Sebastian or Ethan. I love Ethan but its on the top of popular baby name lists which puts us off. I like Sebastian lots especially as seb.... I think we will decide after he arrives.

Sebastian or Ethan. I love Ethan but its on the top of popular baby name lists which puts us off. I like Sebastian lots especially as seb.... I think we will decide after he arrives.

Love both of those names, they're lovely.

Just so hard to pick from a couple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->