due date day!

Nope. I had the best nights sleep in weeks! So no pains disturbing me last night. 3 hours til I see the midwife. I am praying she can do the sweep and it works.

How did you get on at sweep? Good news I hope x

Yes had sweep. It was pretty uncomfortable and took her ages to find my cervix. Was lying there thinking she was going to fail but she got it. Very posterior but soft and 2cm dialated. 50% thinned. She did the sweep. I've had quite a lot of bh although I've been walking most of the day so this might be why. No show as yet. When have you got yours?

Yes had sweep. It was pretty uncomfortable and took her ages to find my cervix. Was lying there thinking she was going to fail but she got it. Very posterior but soft and 2cm dialated. 50% thinned. She did the sweep. I've had quite a lot of bh although I've been walking most of the day so this might be why. No show as yet. When have you got yours?

Fingers crossed it works for you :hugs:

Good sign you're already 2cm.

My repeat one is tomorrow at 9am. Just want it over and done with now. I've resigned myself to the fact I'm going to be induced again, not sure why but I just feel it.

Really hope something happens soon for you xx

Fingers crossed it works for you :hugs:

Good sign you're already 2cm.

My repeat one is tomorrow at 9am. Just want it over and done with now. I've resigned myself to the fact I'm going to be induced again, not sure why but I just feel it.

Really hope something happens soon for you xx

Let us know how tomorrows goes! When did you have your first sweep?

Thanks, will do.

Had my first sweep last Monday so a week since then. I was already 2-3cm then and she said I wouldn't go past my due date :haha:

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed you go tonight....one of us has to! x

Thanks, will do.

Had my first sweep last Monday so a week since then. I was already 2-3cm then and she said I wouldn't go past my due date :haha:

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed you go tonight....one of us has to! x

Just had a big pieces of mucous plug so fingers crossed. My mw kept saying no way I'm going over due as my tummy is huge. I think they just try to make us feel better.

Thanks, will do.

Just had a big pieces of mucous plug so fingers crossed. My mw kept saying no way I'm going over due as my tummy is huge. I think they just try to make us feel better.

Ooooh, good sign :thumbup:

Think you're right, I sometimes think they just say things that they know we want to hear so we'll stop asking! x

Good news about the sweep. I have my fingers crossed that it works for you.

Please tell me one of us has had a baby??!!

I'm going for my sweep at 9 but praying someone can give me hope that our babies are beginning to arrive!!

I'm going for my sweep at 9 but praying someone can give me hope that our babies are beginning to arrive!!

Still here. Had massess of bh last night that didn't go away reguardless of what I did..sit, stand, eat ect but none were painful! So I don't think they count. Grrr fed up. Good luck for this morning! Let us know how it goes xx

Still here. Had massess of bh last night that didn't go away reguardless of what I did..sit, stand, eat ect but none were painful! So I don't think they count. Grrr fed up. Good luck for this morning! Let us know how it goes xx

How did it go phoebemum?

Well had the sweep and midwife said she doesn't understand why I haven't gone into labour yet!!! Wish I knew too haha.

She said I'm really favourable, could feel baby's head and my waters, I'm 3cm already.

Sweep wasn't painful at all but had quite a bit of cramping since. More than last week.

Have a consultant appointment arranged for tomorrow at 2pm to discuss induction dates. She said it will depend on how the consultant feels though and although my SPD is very bad they still might not give me date until middle of next week so will have to wait and see.

Any more painful BH for you? Hoping one of us goes soon :hugs:

Well had the sweep and midwife said she doesn't understand why I haven't gone into labour yet!!! Wish I knew too haha.

She said I'm really favourable, could feel baby's head and my waters, I'm 3cm already.

Sweep wasn't painful at all but had quite a bit of cramping since. More than last week.

Have a consultant appointment arranged for tomorrow at 2pm to discuss induction dates. She said it will depend on how the consultant feels though and although my SPD is very bad they still might not give me date until middle of next week so will have to wait and see.

Any more painful BH for you? Hoping one of us goes soon :hugs:

No my bh are never painful :-(. Had a load more plug this morning. I'm seeing a consultant Thursday.

Lets hope we don't need appointments and go before!

I'm still here too, not even a twinge :(. I'm getting so fed up. We definitely need someone to go soon and give us all hope.
Is anyone else getting fed up of hearing people say "don't worry it wont be long now", I just want to smack them lol.

So lets have a little calendar of appointments, we have:
Wednesday - phoebemum, Consultant
Thursday - tristansmum, Consultant
Saturday - StefanieC, Midwife sweep

Ok so what have I missed out?

I'm still here too, not even a twinge :(. I'm getting so fed up. We definitely need someone to go soon and give us all hope.
Is anyone else getting fed up of hearing people say "don't worry it wont be long now", I just want to smack them lol.

So lets have a little calendar of appointments, we have:
Wednesday - phoebemum, Consultant
Thursday - tristansmum, Consultant
Saturday - StefanieC, Midwife sweep

Ok so what have I missed out?

Im hoping sweep Thursday too..... Getting fed up of pregnant friends on fb having their babies. So far my friend due same day as me had her daughter naturally 5 days early last tuesfay. Next fb friend was induced two weeks early and had him Thursday. Now I just saw the last heavily pregnant fb friend put up a status to say her waters broke.... She is 38 weeks. It's not fair!, lol

Oh that's so annoying. Especially so early too. I feel like every time I read a magazine another celeb has had her baby too!!

One of us has to go before the weekend, I'm sure of it x

It is so frustrating, I think it'll be different when one of us goes cos we are all at about the same point.

Stefani - I'm getting induced on Friday! I'm in mortal agony just now following my sweep do let's hope I don't need to go until Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->