due date day!

So saw consultant today. They said its excellent I'm 2-3cm. They said no point in waiting til 12 days overdue so I'm booked in sat 07.30am for breaking my waters. Hopefully I will go into labour in the next 36 hours but I've got an end point now. Scared and excited. :)

Good news, fingers crossed that it happens naturally, but like you say, you have the end in sight :)

Think I will be looking for a "June babies" forum myself!

awww great news tristansmummy:) lets hope u go before then:) if not its only hrs away,xx

Still very pregnant here:( dosnt look like the sweep worked:( i have a very stubborn lil man Lol u okay,?x

Still very pregnant here:( dosnt look like the sweep worked:( i have a very stubborn lil man Lol u okay,?x

I'm ok. Getting tummy ache and loads more plug loss after yesterday sweep. But no contractions. Feeling emotional about tomorrow.

Awww hun:( iv also been suffering with tummy ache and lots of plug loss:(,, iv been trying to get my self used to the idea of induction next sat and if im quite honest im shitting my self:( but i really dont think he wants to come anytime this week, fingers crossed something happens for u today x

Hi ladies

Just want to wish you all the very best with your labours and hope everything goes well.

I'm home and my little girl is doing well. I'm still sore and have a lot of tablets to take but hoping to be back to normal soon.

Wouldn't have stayed sane if it hadn't been for this thread for the last week or so before Eden arrived so thanks very much :hugs:

Good luck to you all.

WIll post birth story at some point soon and post it here if anyone wants to read it. xx

Hi ladies

Just want to wish you all the very best with your labours and hope everything goes well.

I'm home and my little girl is doing well. I'm still sore and have a lot of tablets to take but hoping to be back to normal soon.

Wouldn't have stayed sane if it hadn't been for this thread for the last week or so before Eden arrived so thanks very much :hugs:

Good luck to you all.

WIll post birth story at some point soon and post it here if anyone wants to read it. xx
Congrats again! I'm. Getting lots of contractions today. Some are bh and a some are a bit painful. Been happening since about 10. Also loads of plug/discharge to. Will see hoe it goes......

My little girl, Bella Rebecca Carvey was born at 3.33am this morning after a 37 hour labour weighing just over 8lbs and measuring 52.5cm. We are still in hospital but hope to post pics and birth story in the next few days.

Had my son too!! Bobby born on 23/05/13 at 7.19am weighing 9lb 4oz!

Well done on going natural my love!

Can't wait to read everyone's birth stories :)

Congrats to all!!

Had my son too!! Bobby born on 23/05/13 at 7.19am weighing 9lb 4oz!

Well done on going natural my love!

Can't wait to read everyone's birth stories :)

Congrats to all!!

Congrats! I've been wondering about you since your last post! We certainly had big babies!

Awww, congratulations ladies!!!!!

So pleased to hear all our little ones are arriving.

Hope babies and mummies are good xx

Thanks girls! Now just for all the others to arrive! Come on wee overdue boys and girls! x x

im soo fed up of waiting now:( this lil boy just dosnt want to budge:( so today keeping my self busy cleaning so im not sat there thinking every twinge is it! x

Hi ladies

Here is my birth story...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...tory-eden-iris-ross-xx-long.html#post27550431

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->