due date day!

Sebastian is nice :) our little one is going to be Bobby!

I like Eden! x

How's everything going today guys?

Hope u ladies dont mind the TMI haha but this morning i had loads of discharge, yellowy, didnt smell or anything just a bit off color and been having my usual braxton hicks... i did wake this morning and thought "todays the day" but i know all too well loads of people do that and nothin happens haha.

No movement for me today at all!! Had complete insomnia last night and was up until 2 this morning. Shattered now :haha:

Mother in law on the phone again this morning but I think she may have been able to tell that my hubby and I were probably not in the mood to be asked baby not here yet!! She was off the phone very quickly :winkwink:

I'm beginning to wonder if I can handle another baby though, my dd who has been toilet trained for months has started doing it in her pants again. She's been at it a week and had 3 baths this morning. Think it's attention seeking, just could to without it just now.

Sorry for the moan ladies.

:hugs: to all of you still waiting.

Hope youre all feeling okay and showing more signs than me. xxxx

Hope u ladies dont mind the TMI haha but this morning i had loads of discharge, yellowy, didnt smell or anything just a bit off color and been having my usual braxton hicks... i did wake this morning and thought "todays the day" but i know all too well loads of people do that and nothin happens haha.

Aww, I really hope this is something starting for you xx

I've just been having loads of BHs. About 10 mins apart. My back's killing me and I've got a lot of pressure in my bum. I've given up thinking that it could be the start of anything though. Nothing is going to happen and I'll be induced on Friday. That's that lol.

Had a complete meltdown this morning. Crying and blubbering. A cuddle from OH though and I was alright :) it's just getting me down so much. x

Sorry to hear we are all waiting. Seeing as I had my son at 40+1 at 18.56 I'm now more pregnant than I've ever been! Lol. Not much happening here today. Went for a very long walk along the river earlier which got the bh going but stopped now. Got my sweep in the morning so fingers crossed. If nothing else I really want to know what my cervix is doing!

Sorry to hear we are all waiting. Seeing as I had my son at 40+1 at 18.56 I'm now more pregnant than I've ever been! Lol. Not much happening here today. Went for a very long walk along the river earlier which got the bh going but stopped now. Got my sweep in the morning so fingers crossed. If nothing else I really want to know what my cervix is doing!

I really hope for your sake that the walk has worked and something happens tonight.

I thought earlier something was starting for me, really bad pains and a few trips to the loo and was feeling quite sick but feel okay again.

Come on babies!!

Good luck with your sweep xx

come on one of us is going to go into labour tonight i can feel it ;)

Yes one of us has to go into labour soon! I just went through my hospital bag and packed properly. Also wrapped up my son's present from baby so all prepared!

I am still waiting too, so frustrating. I had my midwife appointment on Sunday morning but cervix was not quite open enough for a sweep :(. Now I'm wide awake feeling really sick :(

I am still waiting too, so frustrating. I had my midwife appointment on Sunday morning but cervix was not quite open enough for a sweep :(. Now I'm wide awake feeling really sick :(

That's what I'm worried about.. if she can't do it. Hope your baby comes soon x

Any developments ladies??????

Please someone have their bundle, it'll give me hope I won't need to wait to be induced next week.

Xx

Please someone have their bundle, it'll give me hope I won't need to wait to be induced next week.

Xx

Ditto! This won't happen for me naturally. I've come to accept that and it's so upsetting :( I feel like my body has failed me and thus I've failed my baby and everyone else.

But the more I read about ladies having their babies, I feel a little glimmer of hope! Come on, someone pop ( preferably me lol :haha: )

Nope. I had the best nights sleep in weeks! So no pains disturbing me last night. 3 hours til I see the midwife. I am praying she can do the sweep and it works.

Nope. I had the best nights sleep in weeks! So no pains disturbing me last night. 3 hours til I see the midwife. I am praying she can do the sweep and it works.

Funny so did I. No insomnia, couple of wakes but other than that felt so rested!!

Good luck with the sweep :hugs:

I went to loo this morning and seem to have lost another bit of my plug, bit tinged with brown too. Really hope this is a sign.

Xx

Ditto! This won't happen for me naturally. I've come to accept that and it's so upsetting :( I feel like my body has failed me and thus I've failed my baby and everyone else.

But the more I read about ladies having their babies, I feel a little glimmer of hope! Come on, someone pop ( preferably me lol :haha: )

LOL!! This is how I feel. The more people ask me if baby has arrived yet, the more I feel guilty that she's not here. I know it's not my fault but I honestly thought second babies were meant to come early or on time and the longer I wait the more scared I am about giving birth!!

Maybe today is the day for you or any of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->