due date day!

Congrats ErinsMummy - brill news and it sounds like a lovely experience.

I'm also on labour ward (well not technically, I'm in antenatal as I'm having contractions very regularly but not dilated enough to go into the labour suite yet)

I agree with Stefani - hurts like hell. Hopefully things speed up and I have him early tomorrow morning! I need sleep!

It's all happening for us eventually! Yay. x

Quick update from me too ladies, waters have broken!!!

Just off phone to labour ward and just to time them and can go in when they're coming 5 mins apart or when I need pain relief!!!

Can't believe I might meet my baby soon.

Good luck to you all xxxxx

awww glad things are happening for u ladies:) Good luck u will be meeting ur lil bundles very soon:Dx

Good luck guys. Nothing changed here for me but hopefully soon. Can't wait to here about your births x

Congratulations!! And goodluck for everyone else!!! Cant wait to hear everyone elses stories! I hope you have easy deliveries!! Tristensmum im sure your next!

Im STILL here and no baby yet...feeling so depressed about it, have my first sweep on Monday which I think I should have been given long before now!!

I ''think'' my waters have broken this morning, not sure, just loads of water when I wiped and then quite a lot of yellowish liquid on my pad but not a huge amount, maybe Im just leaking :shrug:

I have been having loads of cramping since 4pm until about 9pm then they went away slightly, I still get some tightenings but not sore!!

Im currently on the birthing ball bouncing about hoping the baby comes tonight...Im so ready to meet the baby!!

How is everyone?

Im STILL here and no baby yet...feeling so depressed about it, have my first sweep on Monday which I think I should have been given long before now!!

I ''think'' my waters have broken this morning, not sure, just loads of water when I wiped and then quite a lot of yellowish liquid on my pad but not a huge amount, maybe Im just leaking :shrug:

I have been having loads of cramping since 4pm until about 9pm then they went away slightly, I still get some tightenings but not sore!!

Im currently on the birthing ball bouncing about hoping the baby comes tonight...Im so ready to meet the baby!!

How is everyone?
Good luck!

My pains are only every 8 mins or so but are lasting up to 2 mins at a time. They are bad tho so I have my tens on. No waters or plug tho.

Hi ladies, just a quickly update.

I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Eden Iris Ross at 19.49pm on 22.5.13 weighing 7lb 11.5oz!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour 49 minute labor!!

She's a wee beauty. I had a great labour but placenta was stuck so needed spinal at theatre. Alls ok, lost 850ml blood and had a few anti sickness drugs and some drips to help me contract after to stop bleed but other than that I'm fine.

Will post birth story when I can.

Hugs to you all and good luck to those who went in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, just a quickly update.

I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Eden Iris Ross at 19.49pm on 22.5.13 weighing 7lb 11.5oz!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour 49 minute labor!!

She's a wee beauty. I had a great labour but placenta was stuck so needed spinal at theatre. Alls ok, lost 850ml blood and had a few anti sickness drugs and some drips to help me contract after to stop bleed but other than that I'm fine.

Will post birth story when I can.

Hugs to you all and good luck to those who went in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations hun x

It's all happening now ladies, congrats 2 those who have delivered and good luck to those still waiting. I have use date envy on all of you xoxo

How are you ladies doing? Any more babies.

Had my second sweep today. Much less uncomfortable. I'm 2-3cm and thinner than Monday. Slightly posterior still but she said she could pull it all forward and my waters were bulging. So progress. See consultant at 3 to discuss induction as I'm vbac. Mw said I would not need pessary as they could just break my waters.

awww looking good tristansmummy :) hope things happen very soon for u:),, im still the same no change here:( i feel like il he facing induction tbh:/

congratulations on all the babies that have arrived, gives us hope that ours will be here soon :dance:

Im feeling much happier this afternoon and more positive!

I hope things start real soon for us waiting! :hugs:

the wait is horrible:( && i know im really hoping he does:(,, well today is 48hrs after the sweep im not hopeful though:(

Not been on here for a few days as I've been trying to take my mind off things. Fab news that some of you have had your beautiful babies and I'm bouncing on my ball with tears rolling down my face! I had my second sweep this morning and nothing has changed since Monday,so I'm slightly disappointed but I always knew the odds were against me and it will come when it's ready!
Good luck to you who are in early labour, thinking of you all, lots of love xx

So saw consultant today. They said its excellent I'm 2-3cm. They said no point in waiting til 12 days overdue so I'm booked in sat 07.30am for breaking my waters. Hopefully I will go into labour in the next 36 hours but I've got an end point now. Scared and excited. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->