due date day!

Stefani - I'm getting induced on Friday! I'm in mortal agony just now following my sweep do let's hope I don't need to go until Friday!

Good luck. You deserve to go first as you are furthest along! Fingers crossrd. Are you having contractions after it then?

Stefani - I'm getting induced on Friday! I'm in mortal agony just now following my sweep do let's hope I don't need to go until Friday!

Good luck. You deserve to go first as you are furthest along! Fingers crossrd. Are you having contractions after it then?

No not so much contractions, just soreness. The pains I'm having are super sore but they're not coming with tightenings so I dunno :( I'll go for a bath and see if they ease but I want tightenings to come soon! x

No not so much contractions, just soreness. The pains I'm having are super sore but they're not coming with tightenings so I dunno :( I'll go for a bath and see if they ease but I want tightenings to come soon! x

See this is what confuses me. I get bouts of tummy pains and them separate bh contractions! So confusing.... I was induced last time and the contractions started like text book.

See this is what confuses me. I get bouts of tummy pains and them separate bh contractions! So confusing.... I was induced last time and the contractions started like text book.

Exactly! It's so confusing! x

Really hope something is at least happening for you. Save you being induced and stop the pain and let you have your little bubba here soon :hugs:

Aw, just read ths whole thread. Good luck ladies, hope things start moving soon x

I have my fingers crossed for you that you go first as was said before as you are the furthest along. Hopefully the pains will turn into proper contractions soon.
I'm a bit worried cos baby has been really quiet the last day or so, so if she hasn't perked up by tomo I'm going to call the MAU.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you go first as was said before as you are the furthest along. Hopefully the pains will turn into proper contractions soon.
I'm a bit worried cos baby has been really quiet the last day or so, so if she hasn't perked up by tomo I'm going to call the MAU.

Hope everything is ok with your wee bubba. I'm sure it will be x

So pleased one of us has finally had a baby :thumbup:

Erinsmummy, hope you are feeling well and we can see some photos and hear about your birth soon.

I had severe braxton hicks last night and really thought something was happening but once again nothing!

Gives me hope that someone has delivered though :flower:

Yeah I'm still here too. Huge piece of plug again this morning..... Surly there can't be any left in there!!!!????? But other than that and the usual bh no change.

Yeah I'm still here too. Huge piece of plug again this morning..... Surly there can't be any left in there!!!!????? But other than that and the usual bh no change.

I've had a big bit plug this morning again but nothing else to report.

Off to consultant now so will hopefully have some positive news soon.

I've had a big bit plug this morning again but nothing else to report.

Off to consultant now so will hopefully have some positive news soon.

Let us know how it goes!

Ok so went to the hospital to check baby out and started hurting a bit more on the way in. They put the monitor on and I am in very early labour, it hurts like a bstard.

Ok so went to the hospital to check baby out and started hurting a bit more on the way in. They put the monitor on and I am in very early labour, it hurts like a bstard.

Oh good luck, hugs to you xx

I'm in slow labour, just had appt. 4cm so going to labour ward in morning to have my waters broken and take it from there xx

Oh good luck, hugs to you xx

I'm in slow labour, just had appt. 4cm so going to labour ward in morning to have my waters broken and take it from there xx

Good luck to you too xx

Ok i have 10 mins to quickly update!

I went to bed monday night, about midnight, i was having mild pains, but nothing major, thought it was BH. So i went to sleep. 3am i woke up as was in pain, i timed the contractions and they were 3mins apart and lasting about 60 secs, i paced around the house a bit trying to decide when i should ring the hosp... At 4am i rang my mum and dad to come get me, rang hosp when they got to me at 4.15 and they said it was up to me if i wanted to come in, so as the hosp was a 45 min drive away we decided to go on up.
Contractions got more painfull in the car, but not unbearable, i was ok, got to the hosp at 5am, i lay on the bed and suddenly felt the urge to push! Midwife wipped my trousers off and checked me, i was fully dilated, which i couldnt believe cos i wasnt really in that much pain but i did 2 little pushes and he popped out at 5.20am. My waters broke about 2 mins before he came out. Was all fine, didnt have time for pain relief. He weighed 7lb 4oz. He is a very content little thing, only cries when hes naked lol. Erin loves her little brother! Ive still not caught up on sleep really so bit tired but otherwise i feel good!

Attachments

• Jack.jpg
    Jack.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Ok i have 10 mins to quickly update!

I went to bed monday night, about midnight, i was having mild pains, but nothing major, thought it was BH. So i went to sleep. 3am i woke up as was in pain, i timed the contractions and they were 3mins apart and lasting about 60 secs, i paced around the house a bit trying to decide when i should ring the hosp... At 4am i rang my mum and dad to come get me, rang hosp when they got to me at 4.15 and they said it was up to me if i wanted to come in, so as the hosp was a 45 min drive away we decided to go on up.
Contractions got more painfull in the car, but not unbearable, i was ok, got to the hosp at 5am, i lay on the bed and suddenly felt the urge to push! Midwife wipped my trousers off and checked me, i was fully dilated, which i couldnt believe cos i wasnt really in that much pain but i did 2 little pushes and he popped out at 5.20am. My waters broke about 2 mins before he came out. Was all fine, didnt have time for pain relief. He weighed 7lb 4oz. He is a very content little thing, only cries when hes naked lol. Erin loves her little brother! Ive still not caught up on sleep really so bit tired but otherwise i feel good!

What a great story!!!!!! He's absolutely adorable :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->