Due date tomorrow and nothing so far. PGP is just getting worse.

purpleshark

Reaction score
I'm due tomorrow and was really hoping id have some sort of sign to say baby is coming soon. But nothing. I have PGP and know if I go over, he'll still be putting weight on and it'll hurt me lots (not the labour, just general day to day things like it is now) was really hoping he'd be on time lol. My DD was born on her due date but can't expect that every time eh.

Fingers crossed your little one makes a timely arrival. Hang in there, it's inevitable now, and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Good luck!

:( I know how u feel, I am so uncomfortable with back and hip pain so hope my little one comes on time. fingers crossed you dont have to wait too long, just put your feet up and relax xx

Me too, my due date is tomorrow and no sign of baby at all. I had SPD in my last pregnancy and up until now have got away with just sciatica but my hips are really starting to ache in bed at night....I just want baby out now please and my body back!

Good luck for tomorrow - lets send each other labour vibes and both get our babies out ASAP!

My due date was yesterday:-( (ticker wrong).

Hurry up babies!

Me too, my due date is tomorrow and no sign of baby at all. I had SPD in my last pregnancy and up until now have got away with just sciatica but my hips are really starting to ache in bed at night....I just want baby out now please and my body back!

Good luck for tomorrow - lets send each other labour vibes and both get our babies out ASAP!

Ooh same for you too! Hope baby makes an appearance for you asap :) *sends labour vibes*

no signs of baby arriving at all! :( lol. How are you feeling?x

oh bless ya, hope something starts happening soon xx

Im ok, had a bad day with pelvic pain today. Hoping I just over did it at the weekend and this isnt going to be a daily occurance :(

xx

Oh no :( mine got quite bad the heavier he got. It's eased since he's changed position recently. Hope it's just where you've overdone it and will ease off for you!

still been a bit sore today but have been able to rest as hubbys been working from home, so he did the school run :) How are u feeling today? x

No baby still :( 5 days over now. Have been doing so much tidying etc to try and bring labour on, all failing haha

just seen in another thread u have had baba :) Congratulations hon, hope you are doing well xxx

Thank you :) had him yesterday morning. Came home at about 1 ish yesterday afternoon and all doing well :) how are you doing? X

Great news, hope all went well, iv ot been on for a couple of days so wil look out for your birth story :D

Im ok, suffering more with pelvic pain, got mw on friday so will have a chat with her. 31 weeks tomorrow so not long left :)

Sounds like a good idea! Have you been to a physio? Get referred if not! Hope they can do something to help you!
Was thinking of sitting down and doing that tonight actually, whilst its all still fresh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->