Due date! :)

Honesty

Baby #4 in the Making :)
Reaction score
Saw my doctor today and he changed my due date from July 14 to July 8 super excited... I know it's only a week but a week closer to seeing my lo...

i love when that happens! i was originally due on the 16th of june, but he changed it to the 6th! so he knocked off 10 days! :happydance: i was super excited too!

Wow! Nice! My due date is July 14th, which would have me further along, but my little one is measuring about a week behind.

I'm having a c-section so I'm actually having baby a week before due date... So anxious I hope time goes by fast...

Aww youre so lucky the hospital midwife wouldn't change mine. I was a day behind my LMP at 11 weeks so they put it back a day. On my 16 week and 20 week scans I was a week ahead but she said they gone by the 11 week scan so they wont change it!! Surely at 11 weeks the baby is way too tiny to get an accurate measurement!???

I know everyones bumps grow at different rates too but mine is pretty big for a 22 weeker, my friend is 24 weeks and pre-pregnancy we are quite a similar size and my bump looks exactly the same as hers and has done virtually all the way through!!

I should just tell myself Im 23 weeks and leave it at that but i feel like a bit of a fraud :(

I'm surprised my doctor didn't go by my 6 weeks scan cause they say the earlier the scan the more accurate not sure why... The only thing I'm kinda torn by is I'm not finding out the gender until my 25th week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->