Due date

babybell

1 angel TTCAL
Reaction score
Yesterday was my due date and I so wanted to be pregnant again by now to ease the pain a little :cry:
I can't beleive 6 months have gone by and all I see are BFNs
I can feel :witch: on her way and am so sad that I am out again this month

Whoever said you are more fertile after mc is a big fat liar!!!! I am certainly not!! :shrug:

sorry for the rant ladies

I just have to say :hug:

I am terrified of that...not being pregnant by my due date...my m/c was only a couple weeks ago, but I think about it all the time.

I hear people throw all sorts of stats out there about being more fertile after mc, or that 80% of women are pg before their original due date...and as much as it gives me hope, it makes me so worried when I think what about the 20% of women who don't!? :nope:

I really hope that you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

:hugs: hun, my due date is in 2 weeks from today i know ill be a total wreck that day! i too had hoped to be pregnant by my due date but it just hasnt happened. fingers crossed for you hun and wishin you all the luck in the world xxxxx sleep tight angel xxxxxx

I also feel that I have not been more fertile after my MC during Thanksgiving. If anything my body is doing things it has never done and I don't know what to think!

My due date comes up the first week and July and I am so sorry for your frustration. I am already feeling so frustrated and let down.

Hugs to you all, I've just got my period 99 days after my loss. I knew I wasn't in with a chance the first cycle but had hoped to be pregnant before my due date :( but after waiting over 3 months for my first period I'm not hopefull now. Its hard, and I have no idea how I'll deal with it when that day arrives. My thoughts are with you xx

:cry::cry: i would have been 36 weeks on sunday...... my due date is 3rd july.....i lost charlie 16th march at 24+3 weeks....

My due date was mid May and I was praying to be pregnant and it didn't happen. It's the worst feeling in the world. Harder still that my partner wasn't the dad (he is a new partner) he tries his best to be there but it isn't the same. I grieve on my own.

I have symptoms this month, and an accurate friend who says I am pregnant (she's not been wrong before on being pregnant, sex of baby etc) but I am trying not to get my hopes up x

Thanks Ladies and I am sorry for all your losses
Its such a roller coaster isn't it? I never expected it to be so hard.
I spent all this time trying not to get pregnant and now I want a baby its not happening!
I feel like my body has let me down.
Lets hope we all fall again soon and have healthy pregnancies

Faith fx'd this is it for you - keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back