due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

19Sarah87

mom of 2
Reaction score
hi, im due decem 25th still early but would love to have some one to share experiences and worries etc, maby talk on msn later on,
sarah x

Hi Sarah, I'm due on the 18th Dec, I'll be your bump buddy? xxx

Brill!, I'm good thanks, just feel tired really, no other symptoms, how about you? xx

Brill!, I'm good thanks, just feel tired really, no other symptoms, how about you? xx

im not to bad thnx, the symptoms come on and off, like boobs killing me one minute and fine the next, and the nausea, but iv never felt so tired lol. keep fretting about the cramping though, i cant remeber what is was like with my first, lolx

I dont ever remember feeling this tired throughout the day, very unlike me, lol. Try not to worry about the cramping hun its very common, mine seems to have settled for now.
I ordered a mamas and papas catalogue online which has just arrived, its got a £5 giftcard in it, which I'm sure will come in handy.

I'll put ur name in my signature, now were bump buddies xxx

hiya! im good thanks, although i feel part of the livng dead lol, iv got no energy just feel so tired, how are you getting on? x:flower:

lol it can only get better ay when the morning sickness shows up :haha: , my main problem at the mo is that im constantly feeling hungry you wouldnt of believed how much my eyes lit up when i read women need to eat 300 calories more, it was like id struck gold :rofl: its just ashame that when i think of food it turns my stomach haha

how are you today? x

hey I'm good thanks, I'm the opposite, not really interested in food at the mo, sure that will change though, haha!!!! Boobs have started started aching today at the sides which is a new one 4 me, oh well lol.

I keep findng myself wishing time away so I can be further along in pregnancy, it's such a worrying time first tri, do you feel the same or is it just me??

How r u feeling?? take care xxx

Hi, I'm due on the 10th Dec if your looking for more bump buddies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->