due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

Sarah,

That is fab news (apart from the extra monitoring) was thinking about you today!

x

We're ok, I really need to start buying some maternity trousers though. I dont think I''m in denial, but I haven't been and tried any on yet, some how I dont feel ready for all that :-/

Might have to take a trip to Meadowhall on Sunday to try some on?

Am having a big, what was supposed to be a BBQ but will now be a tapas night, which I usually love hosting, as these are always fun parties full of cocktails which go on into the early hours. But this time I'm gonna be sober, which is going to be very very strange, but I'm sure I'll get through it. I'll probably just make less mess when mixing cocktails and not get through as many glasses as I've forgotten where I put them etc! ;-)

x

Hi Sarah,

Hows things going with you, have you had your 20w scan yet? We're having a little boy! :-D

x

Hi Sarah,

Hows things going with you, have you had your 20w scan yet? We're having a little boy! :-D

x

HI, everythings great thanks how are you? Thats great news :flower: i had my scan today and im having a little boy too and have now picked a name for him :) x

Cool, we have a short-list with one which we are more drawn to, however we didn't want to commit to that name until we had met him and made sure it suited, if that makes sense?

Cool, we have a short-list with one which we are more drawn to, however we didn't want to commit to that name until we had met him and made sure it suited, if that makes sense?

That makes complete sense we named our ds nathan when we found i was having a boy and after he was born i didnt feel right calling him nathan.... i didnt think he was a nathan lol Now he fits it i see it as a naughty boys name and he fits the bill perfectly :haha:
We are naming this one alfie, i see alfie as a cheeky chappy and i think it fit as most newborns have those chubby little cheeks and just cute so i think itl be ok this time...... IF THAT makes sense lol.

How are you and bump? x

Awh, cute! Think we are probably going to go with Alex, but not 100% enough to start calling the bump Alex.

Bump & i are doing good, getting massive though :-( Which I knew would happen but still a shock to seem bigger every day! Getting regular kick every day now which is nice and re-assuring!

Am thinking of getting a £D scan done, just need to persuade DH!

How abouts you, all ok?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"