due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

hiya ladies, how are you today?
im not too bad, worrying abit i feel like historys repeating it self, iv just started another thread asking for advice, symptoms have gone down some although my boobs are hurting today but im also having cramps x

sorry to hear this hun, have u had a miscarriage previously?? what symptoms have gone down?? cramping is quite common so hopefully it's nothing to worry about, big hugs xxxx

hiya, iv had wuite a few 2mc 1 mmc and an ectpoic...... all before i was 20 :cry: , to behonest iv stopped feeling pregnant..... how are you today? x

I'm really sorry to hear that, have your symptoms completely gone now or do you still have some??

I'm having a terrible day, woke up this morning and my PJ's were covered in blood, been to docs this morning who did preg test which was positive, i'm still bleeding heavily and have passed 2clots with a greyish tinge to them. i've got a scan at 9.30 tomorrow, i'm really not hopeful though xxxx

I know I'm just kind of jumping in here (sorry). Peaches I'm sorry to here about the bleeding please post as soon as you know anything. Or if you want to talk to someone please let me know. This is my first pregnancy - but I'm a great listener. Hope everything is ok *hugs*

Hey ladies

Does anyone mind if I join too?

Based on LMP I'm due 17th Dec but I have a longer cycle (36 days) so, going by when 'I think' I ovulated, I would be due 25th Dec. Got an early scan booked on 6th May so should hopefully know more then!

xx

hiya, and of course you can join :flower:

I'm really sorry to hear that, have your symptoms completely gone now or do you still have some??

I'm having a terrible day, woke up this morning and my PJ's were covered in blood, been to docs this morning who did preg test which was positive, i'm still bleeding heavily and have passed 2clots with a greyish tinge to them. i've got a scan at 9.30 tomorrow, i'm really not hopeful though xxxx

im so sorry to hear what your going through, as the test was still positive wouldnt that be a good thing? im keeping everything crossed for you and hoping that everything will be ok tomorrow, :hugs: , iv read on here before that woman have had bleeds and the baby was ok and it was coming from somewhere else again im so sorry xxxxx let us know how it goes ill be looking for updates and hopefully its good news :hugs2:

I'm 23, this is my first pregnancy and I have an estimated due date December 25. I would love someone to talk to. everything is so new and a little scary but extremely exciting.

I know I'm just kind of jumping in here (sorry). Peaches I'm sorry to here about the bleeding please post as soon as you know anything. Or if you want to talk to someone please let me know. This is my first pregnancy - but I'm a great listener. Hope everything is ok *hugs*

Ahh thank you thats really nice of you, and welcome xxxx

Hey ladies

Does anyone mind if I join too?

Based on LMP I'm due 17th Dec but I have a longer cycle (36 days) so, going by when 'I think' I ovulated, I would be due 25th Dec. Got an early scan booked on 6th May so should hopefully know more then!

xx

Hi and welcome :flower: xxx

im so sorry to hear what your going through, as the test was still positive wouldnt that be a good thing? im keeping everything crossed for you and hoping that everything will be ok tomorrow, :hugs: , iv read on here before that woman have had bleeds and the baby was ok and it was coming from somewhere else again im so sorry xxxxx let us know how it goes ill be looking for updates and hopefully its good news :hugs2:

Hi and thank you, yes I'm hoping the test being positive is good thing, but I think HCG stays in your urine for a while after miscarriage therefore would still show as positive, i'm no expert though lol. I'll keep u updated.

How r u today hun xxxx :flower:

I'm 23, this is my first pregnancy and I have an estimated due date December 25. I would love someone to talk to. everything is so new and a little scary but extremely exciting.

hiya, :flower: well youv come to the right place, how are u?

Hi and thank you, yes I'm hoping the test being positive is good thing, but I think HCG stays in your urine for a while after miscarriage therefore would still show as positive, i'm no expert though lol. I'll keep u updated.

How r u today hun xxxx :flower:

hi, im not to bad today thanks, having wierd pains in my side, o and i look like the size of a elephant i look 5 months pregnant lol x

I had some like twisting pulling pains in my side the other day, wish we were 5 months gone lol, that would be fab ;0) xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies O:)

Peaches... I really hope you get good news tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for you xx

I hate wishing my life away but I really wish we could fast forward a couple of months and get past the tricky first tri stage.... to be honest I don't really feel pregnant at all, even my boobs aren't that sore today... I hope that's not a bad sign. I also hate the fact I'm over analysing and worrying about everything!

I hope you are all well girls xx

I had some like twisting pulling pains in my side the other day, wish we were 5 months gone lol, that would be fab ;0) xxx

thats like the pain im getting in my right side, that would be great least i would have people thinking im fat and gasping when i say im only 5 weeks :haha:

awwww wishing all the Christmas 2011 babies a safe and healthy journey to the world!!!!

this was me last year!!!!

good luck with the scan this morning peaches, thinking of you :hugs: x

how is everyone today? iv been to docs and iv been booked in for scan tomorrow at 10am because of the pain to rule out an ectopic and im quite nervous about it to say the least.

Hi, well I'm non the wiser really, hosp did a preg test which was positive, I had a scan and they couldn't see anything at all, they have taken swabs and bloods, I have to ring back at 3pm to get my results and go back to hosp on Fri and have my bloods taken again to see if HCG level has risen.

They said I could have miscarried, could be ectopic, could have my dates wrong (I don't) or I could have ovulated late. In my heart I know I have miscarried xxxxx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow I will be thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->