due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

Hey all

Things are all good here... I had my early scan on Friday and they put me at just under 7 weeks which was a little behind what I thought but I have irregular cycles so I'm not altogether surprised. The important thing is though, we saw a little heartbeat so feeling much better about things now.

Sarah - how's things with you hun? Looks like I'm joining you for a Christmas day baby as I was a little behind and that's the date they have now given me as my due date!

Arcane - Hope you're ok too, I totally know what you mean about the tiredness, I'm feeling wiped out most days!

Zombers - How's things with you? Vampire Diaries tomorrow woo hoo! :happydance:

Love

LB
xx

Hey all

Things are all good here... I had my early scan on Friday and they put me at just under 7 weeks which was a little behind what I thought but I have irregular cycles so I'm not altogether surprised. The important thing is though, we saw a little heartbeat so feeling much better about things now.

Sarah - how's things with you hun? Looks like I'm joining you for a Christmas day baby as I was a little behind and that's the date they have now given me as my due date!

Arcane - Hope you're ok too, I totally know what you mean about the tiredness, I'm feeling wiped out most days!

Zombers - How's things with you? Vampire Diaries tomorrow woo hoo! :happydance:

Love

LB
xx

hiya, im good thanks happy your scan was brill!! , i went for scans today ( i say scans as i was double booked lol) on the first normal scan they measured the baby at 7.2weeks and on the transvaginal scan measured 7.1weeks but the tummy scan was clearer and got a pic, i will upload now.
i cant wait until vampire diaries i just LOVE it, but spose ill have to deal will glee tonight x

the pic of my lil bean was measuring at 7.2 weeks :) and theres a pick from the transvaginal scan of the yolk sack, baba was hiding behind it, was really wierd as the doctor was searching for the baby and he couldnt find it and looked really worried luckily id seen it this morning already so knew it was there its burrowed into my right side

Attachments

• Picture201159181614.jpg
    Picture201159181614.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture201159181628.jpg
    Picture201159181628.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Aww that's great news hun, I'm so glad it went well for you.

I've been feeling rubbish today... had a hypo at work this morning (massive drop in blood sugars) and never felt right all day after that. Just feel completely exhausted... wiped out in fact, had to have a lie down when I got in! Been getting a bit of cramping and twinges today too... nothing too serious though, probably normal.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxx

Aww that's great news hun, I'm so glad it went well for you.

I've been feeling rubbish today... had a hypo at work this morning (massive drop in blood sugars) and never felt right all day after that. Just feel completely exhausted... wiped out in fact, had to have a lie down when I got in! Been getting a bit of cramping and twinges today too... nothing too serious though, probably normal.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxx

hiya, thank you :flower: , hope you are feeling better now, iv not been to bad although i had to leave ds with his dad so i could go for a lie down as iv just been so tired and getting cramps and pain but im putting it down to things moving up and stratching as its where baby was yesterday, i forgot how tiring being pregnant is lol x

Oh my god I just completely bawled my eyes out at vampire diaries.... like proper sobs and everything!!

Oh my god I just completely bawled my eyes out at vampire diaries.... like proper sobs and everything!!

it was so sad :cry: , i cant believe its the last episode next week supose we will have to wait until next year for it to start up again............ unless i can find a good streaming site lol,

Hi,

I got the date for my 12 week scan through, 31st May, I will be 12w3d, seems like far too long to wait!!

How's every-one doing?

x

Hey Sarah,

I'm not doing too bad, my only bad points have been exhaustion occasional nausuea and the expense of going up 2 cup sizes! lol

In other news I think I have lost a few pounds which is good, mainly due to eating healthier and cutting out alcohol, which I don't miss anywhere as near as I thought I woul. Before I would come home from work and enjoy a glass (or 3) of rose to unwind in the evening.

My only problem is that we arent telling friends at work until after the scan and its one of my friends major birthday's on Friday, I dont know how I'm going to cope as it will revolve heavily around cocktails. Will try and hide behind the mocktails, but its not gonna be easy!!!

How you doing, great scan pics, hope your feeling safer now!

x

Hey Sarah,

I'm not doing too bad, my only bad points have been exhaustion occasional nausuea and the expense of going up 2 cup sizes! lol

In other news I think I have lost a few pounds which is good, mainly due to eating healthier and cutting out alcohol, which I don't miss anywhere as near as I thought I woul. Before I would come home from work and enjoy a glass (or 3) of rose to unwind in the evening.

My only problem is that we arent telling friends at work until after the scan and its one of my friends major birthday's on Friday, I dont know how I'm going to cope as it will revolve heavily around cocktails. Will try and hide behind the mocktails, but its not gonna be easy!!!

How you doing, great scan pics, hope your feeling safer now!

x

glad everythings ok and im a tad bit jelous :blush: my boobs aint grown non and they say it happens in early pregnancy :haha::cry: , im not doing to bad thanks just tired all the time and having terrible morning sickness ALL day not good and my poor ohs ears are going to drop off with all the moaning im doing, im more relaxed now getting a bit excited- my dad does this coin test to predict gender hes done this for many years and as never been wrong and got it right with my ds and i persuaded him to do it and it came bk very good odds of a girl and i did the chinese gender one that worked with my ds and says im having a girl, its way too early but..........:happydance:

Oooh a girl, I think I would like a girl and DH would like a boy, so either way we will be pleased with the arrival of a happy healthy baby lol!

Any tips for hiding the not drinking on nights out? They know we want kids of most of the usual excuses will arouse suspicion and they wont believe detox!

x

Oooh a girl, I think I would like a girl and DH would like a boy, so either way we will be pleased with the arrival of a happy healthy baby lol!

Any tips for hiding the not drinking on nights out? They know we want kids of most of the usual excuses will arouse suspicion and they wont believe detox!

x

youve been popping pills or day for a headache or something similar and you dont want to risk drinking because youv already took over the recommened dose, you was thinking about cancelling but you didnt want to let them down? or around them lines.... iv never had to make excuses lol

Hey ladies

I hope you're all doing ok... I've been generally ok but suffering with the diabetes a bit, blood sugars keep dropping so having lots of funny turns but hey, at least it's an excuse to eat sweets, biscuits and drink full sugar drinks for a change!

It can be really difficult on nights out... I went out the other night and said I was broke so wouldn't take part in rounds... then just bought tonic water and everyone just assumed it was my usual vodka and tonic! When someone did insist on buying me a drink I just asked for a diet coke as 'I've already had quite a few and feeling quite dehydrated' hehe!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone getting cravings yet? I keep eating loads of pickles... onions, beetroot, gherkins etc. Craving lots of sweet stuff too but that could be to do with the blood sugar thing.

xxxxxxx

I'm ok, havent really had any cravings as such, dont know if this is a good or a bad thing, but I have only been able to eat little meals, big ones make me feel too full and sick.

Hey,

Had a rough weekend with sickness, made it into work but was sent home, so am having a duvet day today. Catching up on rest this morning as I didn't sleep at all well last night, then this afternoon I might try and sort one of the boxes in what will be the nursery then a bubble bath and a nap!

Got my 1st scan a week tomorrow, am really excited about that but terrified of needles and having the bloodwork done after :-/

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->