due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

Hi ladies!

I've been out of action on here for a little while... the dog chewed our internet cable and we've only just received a new one! I've been doing a little browsing on my phone but it's not great for posting!

Arcane - good news about the scan, bet you can't wait! x

Sarah - how are you doing? Hope all is well x

Crossroads - welcome :flower: How's things with you? x

I've been quite lucky in that I've not really suffered with sickness very much, which was quite worrying to be honest, but I had another scan on Monday and saw a little 9 week blob with arms, legs and a head... looked like a little gingerbread man! Got dating scan a week Monday so looking forward to that now... just wish the tiredness would stop, I'm totally shattered all the time!

Much love

LB
xx

Hi LB,

Glad to have you back. In a way your so lucky to be getting early scans, but I realise thats probably from previous issues so not to be wished for. Am just crossing my fingers everything is ok on Tuesday, if I hadn't been on a forum it probably wouldn't have crossed my mind that something could be wrong and I wouldn't know, but now I know these things it fills you with worry. Only 5 days to go though, gotta keep strong!

Do you have a 9w pic to put up?

x

hi ladies hope you are all well :flower: well i had my scan today after worrying about it everything was great but i was left confused about the dates. My consultant said i was 9 and a half weeks which is correct from lmp and i have a dating scan on 17th making me 12weeks 5 days than but after the consultant did my scan they said my dating scan needs to be brought forward a week as its too late :shrug: which i thought was odd being as they will scan you up until 13weeks but anyway i had the crl for the baby and found a great way how to work how far you are after doing this it put me at 10weeks 2 days which is the same date as the time i thought i ovulated which also explains as why they wanted to bring my scan forward as if i am 10.2 days it would of made me 13+ at the dating scan but now i will now be 12.3weeks. are you with me lol. its soo confusing but if anyone would like to know how you work out your dates with the crl of the baby il happily share the method. i really want to change my ticker now lol..........

Got my 12w scan tomorrow, cant figure out if I'm excited or nervous!

How is every-one else doing on this rainy BH weekend?

x

Hey everyone

Arcane how did your scan go?? I hope all is well xx

Other ladies how are you all doing?

Things ok this end... I have my dating scan Monday which I think is a little early as I'll be just 11 weeks by then but hope we still get a good look at baby and some decent pics!

xx

Hello,

Have had a nightmare week! 12w scan on Tuesday went well, we got a lovely little pic!

https://img3011.photobox.co.uk/880649181fda00443444d9f41db964f6888515abd84ab2d58a6f3c92d3a9f89b8929f7f0.jpg

So on Wed, when back at work, we started telling people, then at 2pm on the way back from lunch disaster struck when I started leaking what I think was amniotic fluid :cry:. So had to go to the walk-in clinic to get a referral to the hospital, they told me I couldn't been see by the hospital for an emergency scan until Friday and there was nothing they could do.

So 2 days of worry later went arrived for my emergency scan, luckily they found a heart beat and all was ok, except they have no idea what caused my scare. They only upside was I got to see my little jelly bean again and their machine was much better so you could see a lot more details!

https://img3015.photobox.co.uk/34205506fdf9fd9781fdef0b7caa7bfab666a7eb7994a595cc5ed15548db2a91acb3b013.jpg

All in all has been a very stressful week but with a happy ending!

x

Lovely pics Arcane! Sorry to hear about your scare and so glad everything's ok x

I had my dating scan yesterday, I'm now 11+4 and due on 23rd Dec! I've added a pic!

Hope everyone is doing ok... I actually feel less pregnant now than I did at 6 weeks to be honest! Tiredness is much better and didn't have much in the way of sickness anyway!

How's everyone else doing?

xx

Attachments

• Baby Bear.jpg
    Baby Bear.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
hiya ladies, great pics, im glad to hear everything is ok, im sorry about what you had to go through arcane but its great babys ok.
Iv not been to good im on bed rest at the moment had some problems last night losing brown discharge and some pink this morn with bad cramps, went to docs told him about the pain aswell he thinks i could be having a miscarriage, he couldnt get me in for a scan so i went to a&e they couldnt scan me until NXT friday what ever happened to amergencies ay, anyway i have my dating scan on friday so iv got to hold out for that. On a good note iv not had anymore. just worried me now as im in tune with my body, it was a dream that i new i was preg and the night before this started i had a dream that i had my baby and then it vanished and im just hoping it isnt a omen of some kind. OOps iv done a little bit of a essay here lol

Hi, I'm Due on 8th December :) hope you don't mind me joining in? x

hiya ladies, great pics, im glad to hear everything is ok, im sorry about what you had to go through arcane but its great babys ok.
Iv not been to good im on bed rest at the moment had some problems last night losing brown discharge and some pink this morn with bad cramps, went to docs told him about the pain aswell he thinks i could be having a miscarriage, he couldnt get me in for a scan so i went to a&e they couldnt scan me until NXT friday what ever happened to amergencies ay, anyway i have my dating scan on friday so iv got to hold out for that. On a good note iv not had anymore. just worried me now as im in tune with my body, it was a dream that i new i was preg and the night before this started i had a dream that i had my baby and then it vanished and im just hoping it isnt a omen of some kind. OOps iv done a little bit of a essay here lol

Awwh, my thoughts are with you :hugs: really hope your ok! Let us know how it goes! x

Awwh, my thoughts are with you :hugs: really hope your ok! Let us know how it goes! x

thank you, im trying to stay positive, iv not had anymore just pains but i think i felt baby moving about again last night, when i sat foward i could feel roling quite close to the front. well im hoping it was baby tellin me its ok x

thank you, im trying to stay positive, iv not had anymore just pains but i think i felt baby moving about again last night, when i sat foward i could feel roling quite close to the front. well im hoping it was baby tellin me its ok x

:hugs:

If you were in Sheffield I'd lend you my doppler for a listen in at baby!

x

x

bless you, thank you :flower: well i think iv just done a terrible thing, i understand i have to think positive but i think i may of took it a step to far lol iv brought a pram eek and iv got to collect after my scan tomorrow so im praying scan goes ok x

x

bless you, thank you :flower: well i think iv just done a terrible thing, i understand i have to think positive but i think i may of took it a step to far lol iv brought a pram eek and iv got to collect after my scan tomorrow so im praying scan goes ok x

How did it go? Hope everything is ok??? :hugs:

x

hiya, firstly the scan went GREAT and iv been put forward yay my mw had me down edd 27th dec iv been put forward to the 19th decem so iv had a ticker change. Baby was so active jumping away rolling over the scan started with it facing out and the scan pic has s/he lying upside down lol it might of been the coke i drank before :blush:. I am so so so happy. I need extra care this time and need to be miniterd. My ds was born 6oz3lb and they told me that was on the low side today ( after 3 years i never knew lol) so i have to have growth scans and i need my blood pressure checked regulary after 24 weeks because of previous pre eclampsia AND i need a glucose tolerent test because i have gained over half a stone since being pregnant and iv hardly eaten.
How are you ladies? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->