Due early August want to wait it out together?

Lizbet12

Reaction score
Ok so still another 12 weeks to go and thought it would be nice to share the time together. When are you Ladies due around that time and how are you planning to see out the next 3 months? X

Hi I'm due on the 8th of August :) seems so far away but hoping the time flys, I really can't wait to meet my little man. My plan is to get everything ready for him like his room, clothes and blankets washed, everything out in his wardrobe etc and hopefully by the time I am finished he will be here x

I'm due on the 8th too!
I'm taking my mat leave from July 5th so lots of work til then and then I can relax!

8th here too! :thumbup:

I've got 2 to keep me occupied already, as well as a lot of work to do before baby arrives to get us sorted out and ready. Already have most things, so not much shopping to do although I do keep picking up the odd bits from charity shops lol.

3 months isn't that long at all really. It's my LOs birthday end of the month, hubby has ice hockey events, Earl has school, we're supposed to be trying to get to visit family and friends a couple of times, and we have a few day trips planned for the boys too. Baby will be here before we know it, and I can't wait!!!! :happydance:

im due on 12th but baby has measured almost 2 weeks ahead on every scan ive had since my 12 week.. MW is determined they wont move my date so I guess ill expect him a little early, or a little big lol.. :) x

I'm due the 9th! Can't wait to meet my first child and find out if it's a Dexter or a Daphne. :)

I'll be spending the time getting the nursery ready and going to a few prep classes. I am a teacher so I'm done in June with work and if it's super hot I'll be able to watch TV/read in the air conditioning with my feet up. :)

It'll pass so quick!

It does feel sooo far away but I know I'm gonna get to the point n be like 'wow its DD... That went so fast!'

Also due on the 2nd and starting ML on July 5th (last day at work). I'm not in a hurry for this pregnancy to be over as, sickness aside, I am really enjoying the kicks and the whole 'looking pregnant' thing. We are on a countdown to our DD 2nd birthday this month, which is also the day we have our 4D scan, June should be a nice quiet month and the July it's ML and DH & my birthdays. Once I'm on ML I'll start to get organised on the days DD still goes to nursery ad on the days she's at home spend as much special time with her as I can before the baby arrives!

Thanks Ladies can't wait to hear all your tales over the coming months.... X I'm due on the 6th August, mat leave doesn't start until 25th of July! I've booked some Yoga classes staring from 30wks and looking forward to seeing my wee girl again at 32wk scan.

Keep us updated on how your keeping, the highs and the lows.

Take care xx

I'm due on the 3rd of August. I'm excited to meet our son, but on the other hand I'm not in a huge hurry because fortunately my pregnancy has been smooth. Besides I don't know if we'll have any more kids, so I want to savor every day of my pregnancy. :)

I know ill miss being pregnant once he's here but I'm very impatient and jut want to meet him!

We're planning another if it happens but I dread being pregnancy again with how bad my MS was.

I'm not a very good pregnant woman. I moan alot and am mean to my husband!

He says he can wait for it to be over

Im due on the 8th too!! And my cousin is 6 days later!

God something must have happened in the middle of November! There seems to be a lot of :sex: going on then haha

9th for me too!
I have 2 toddlers to look after so hopefully it will go fast!!

Im due august 17th but due to a bone condition inwill probably be looking at a csection on the 10th! Im hoping the next 3 months will go quickly!

Has anyone started decorating yet?

We don't ready need to decorate as our nursery is neutral already, but we do need new furniture. First we have to shift the sofa bed though and my hubby is resistant to parting with it!

We're not having a nursery :0(

If love to decorate one.

DH's DD has the 3rd bedroom here for when she stays over.

Once the baby is born well have him in with us for the first 6 months as then he'll share a room with her. They'll prob move into our room and we'll move into the smaller room.

I'd love a 4 bed house! But there's plenty of room here for us! Just means sharing. She's only here every other weekend so it won't be too bad.

On the weekends when he's a bit older he can always have a sleep over in the travel cot in his big brothers room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->