Due early August want to wait it out together?

Were team blue! Which I'm really excited about. I have never seen myself as the mother of a daughter! I feel it really hard to visualise!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151364635946840&set=vb.527266839&type=2&theater

That's the video to how we found out! Was so exciting!!

Anyone else have a gender reveal?

That video made me cry! So sweet!!!

We are team yellow, so no gender reveal here! I am so excited to hear the doctor tell us the gender, or to have DH tell me. :)

I'm so impatient! I don't think I could wait that long to find out!

I'm hoping to actually check the gender for myself, if nobody gets too excited and shouts it out!

im due august 13 and man it seems time is flying but i also got a six yrs old girl and 2 yrs old son so im sure time will fly at least i hope so and hope the summer is not to hot hope everyone has a H&H pregnancy

We're not too sure but we've been given between the last week of July to the first week (or so) of August. But we're going by our 12wk scan which said 7th Aug, the hosp is going buy our 8wk which was about 13th Aug :(.... at least I won't be threatened with induction :haha:.

For some reason I really think he's going to make an early appearance!!
I've finished packing His little bag and I've still got a few things for mine. I'm getting it done early as we will be 4hrs from home for a week next month and I'm an Ultra Planner lol and a bit paranoid :haha:

Nursery is finished :) we only have a few more things on our shopping list. My baby shower is next month so hopefully we can get some shopping done while we're away for that :)

Congrats and good luck to you all :flower:

I take my hat off to you who have stayed team yellow! I just havent got the patience! It was killing me to have to wait until our 20 weeks scan!

I am team blue and am over the moon. I always wanted a boy first!

I take my hat off to you who have stayed team yellow! I just havent got the patience! It was killing me to have to wait until our 20 weeks scan!

I am team blue and am over the moon. I always wanted a boy first!

If I'm 100% honest I want another boy. Either gender would of course be great, but I really do love my boys (although the thought of being outnumbered quite so royally is daunting! lol). Boys are awesome though - you'll love it! :thumbup:

Since i moved out my mam is out numbered. Its her my dad and my brother also her dog hahaha. Now she will also have her grandson soon to look after 😊

My mam said boys were very loving whereas i was very independent x

im due the 10th can i wait it out too???

Im due in the 18th but booked in for a c section on the 9th august. Still umming and arghing if i want another c section, i had a great experience last time but knowing this is my last bub i feel im missing out on the labour experience as i have never even had a contraction. Decisions....Decisions!

Lovely to see so many Ladies getting on board. Hope you all have a happy and healthy last 12 weeks or so x

Have to say the start of 3rd Tri see's me suffering early signs of SPD, heartburn, tiredness and increased emotional instability! Hoping its just a blip

On the plus side my hair and nails are great :)

xx

My back is so sore... I only have relief from it when laid down :0(

Can't lay down for the next 3 months

I'm suffering with my back and ribs too. Baby had a foot wedged right up under my rib cage, my MW managed to grab it today. I'm also measuring two weeks ahead, I'm tall and usually measure small even with a big baby. Eek!

A hot water bottle on my back really helped the other day. :flower:

I'm gonna have to buy a hot water bottle! Think that would really ease it

Only 11 weeks and 5 days to go xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Awww that is such a cute little bump! I'm VERY pregnant right now and look pretty much like I could go at any time (and I've got 3 months to go! lol) Guess it's the peril of it being my 3rd baby - very little muscle left to hold everyting in! lol :blush:

Hi ladies!!! Can I join you too??
I'm due the 2nd aug and we decided to stay team yellow :) I love being pregnant but can't wait to experience labour and meet our little one, seems like the time we have left is just right :) xx

Had my 28 week appointment today... Still for and well and on the list for a HB

I want a home birth but have a high BMI and my consultant has now filled DH's was with horror stories of what could go wrong so now I'm pushed more towards a hospital birth too keep him happy!!

I just don't know what to do to be honest. If I'm at home and something does go wrong I won't ever forgive myself for being stubborn and stay at he but then I don't want labour to be more stressful because I'm hating being in hospital which will just make me bitch at DH! Aargh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->