Due early August want to wait it out together?

My DH has had to give up his "man room" so he is in mourning. We are keeping it neutral so have just give the walls a fresh lick of white paint and touched up the glossing. Going to clean the carpets the end of this month and then i will put the furniture together! Im very excited!

Like you said though LO doesnt really need a nursery but i couldnt resist hahaha

Im due 7th of august and start mat leave 2 weeks before soooo excited!!

I'm due with our first, a girl, on August 1. I had a rough first trimester, but am really enjoying pregnancy now. I am planning on working up until delivery.

We have the nursery partially done. My shower is June 1, so we're waiting until that's done to really set things up.

It's nice to meet you ladies!

I'm due August 4th! I fortunately have lots to keep me busy but doesn't stop me from being super anxious! I have a mini vaca coming with my hubby memorial day weekend, then helping plan my baby shower for the end of June, starting in the middle of June hubby and I have to find an apartment to live, get furniture, and make it a home! YIKES!

I know ill miss being pregnant once he's here but I'm very impatient and jut want to meet him!

We're planning another if it happens but I dread being pregnancy again with how bad my MS was.

I'm not a very good pregnant woman. I moan alot and am mean to my husband!

He says he can wait for it to be over

I feel exactly the same as you :) I want my baby here and very impatient but I will also miss being pregnant.

I have found I am more irritable lately and my oh deffinetly gets the rough end of my mood swings. He always says don't worry I know your moody because of all your raging hormones but that irritates me even more and makes me more moody :haha:

I'm due on the 10th :)

I cant wait to meet our little girl but at the same time, I'm really going to miss being pregnant! Apart from the morning sickness for the first 3 months, being pregnant has really suited me (so everyone says!) and now I'm used to feeling her move around and kick I'm really going to miss that!

Baby's room is almost decorated! The carpet is being laid on Thursday, OH has done a brilliant job in painting the room for me (apparently I cant even use emulsion paint! Gotta love my OH letting me be lazy!) and we're waiting for Babystyle to get in touch regarding the furniture delivery. Its due in the next 2 weeks so hopefully by the bank holiday we should be able to build the furniture and move her things into the room!

Then all I need to do is piles of washing and figure out what else we need to buy!

There is quite a lot of us due on the 8th :)

Do we all know what we are having? Or is there any ladies with good will power who stayed team yellow lol?

Me and my OH actually agreed on staying team yellow but at the ultrasound I couldn't help but shout yes at the technician when he asked if we want to know the sex, so I'm team blue :)

Im also feeling 100times better in this last trimester than I have throughout my pregnancy, they always said third trimester was the hardest but so far so good:)

We've stayed team yellow, although I'm personally certain it's another girl.

We have a 4D scan in a few weeks so hoping Limpet keeps their legs closed!

we have started our nursery... well OH has.
he only let me contribute to the first layer of paint, which had gaps in certain places for I have no idea what :haha:
he wont tell me what hes doing, or let me go in there at all now until its finished :( im dying to have a sneaky look!!!

being team yellow never crossed my mind, it would be lovely but I just don't have the strength myself to wait so long lol. I booked an early gender determination scan at 18 weeks and found out we are having a boy :D

ive had a pretty easy pregnancy so far but now at 27 weeks ive started to get reaaally uncomfortable pain in my vagina, like its bruised. and at the bottom of my back and top of my legs... hoping little man is lying on a nerve and that it isn't early onset SPD! x

Hi ladies! Am due 7th August, :)

So can't wait either! I feel like the pregnancy has gone on for ages but I know fine that once August comes I will be saying how quick it flew by lol x

Were team blue! Which I'm really excited about. I have never seen myself as the mother of a daughter! I feel it really hard to visualise!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151364635946840&set=vb.527266839&type=2&theater

That's the video to how we found out! Was so exciting!!

Anyone else have a gender reveal?

that video is great! thanks for sharing :)
we didn't do anything spectacular like that I don't have the brains to do it lol!
after the 4D scan we went home where my family were waiting and just said 'its a boy' :haha:
then put a picture on my facebook saying 'our son...'
so original huh? lol x

Were team blue! Which I'm really excited about. I have never seen myself as the mother of a daughter! I feel it really hard to visualise!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151364635946840&set=vb.527266839&type=2&theater

That's the video to how we found out! Was so exciting!!

Anyone else have a gender reveal?

Aw, I cried! That is such a cute video.

I cried at our anatomy scan, when she said girl. I would have been happy either way, but was really expecting her to say boy for some reason. I still can't believe I am carrying a girl sometimes :)

Hi ladies! Am due 7th August, :)

So can't wait either! I feel like the pregnancy has gone on for ages but I know fine that once August comes I will be saying how quick it flew by lol x

Your due on my birthday! :cake:

I'm also due on August 8 with a little girl, but I have a planned csection on August 5 (unless she decides to come early). For lots of reasons, we have yet to do anything to get the house ready for the baby which is really stressing me out. Hopefully we will get it started this week. We are converting our room into the nursery and changing our guest room and office into our room, so we have a lot to do! Fortunately we have a lot of people willing to help DH since he won't let me do a thing. (No lifting, no painting, no laundry since the cats' litter box is in the laundry room and I can't get too close to it... he really is sweet, but things would go faster if two of us were doing stuff!)

We're staying team yellow. We have with both the boys and I've not got any instincts when it comes to the gender (useless lol) so it'll be a surprise.

Midwife appointment today (first one for over 10 weeks lol) and all good. Baby may be breech but still early days so not panicking yet. HB 139, BP 110/60, measuring 29weeks at 27+4 so not that far out and I have big babies anyway.

Have a growth scan in June, should be interesting - love getting a sneaky peak of the LOs, and this will be our last ever ultrasound so I'm determined to enjoy it. Bit sad that this is last baby tbh, but 3 is the perfect number for us. Can't wait to do that whole newborn thing again either. Eddy is 1 in 2 weeks, yet it feels like a century ago! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->