Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Gemma Lou

Reaction score
Hi there....

I thought I would start a thread to try and get a group going! I thought if we all attach ourselves to this thread we can become friends and keep eachother posted throughout the thread. I thought it would be a good idea for us so we can ask eachother questions etc. I am due on the 31st of May......would love you all to respond to this so we can keep in touch!
Congratulations :hugs:

Great idea Gemma. I am due about 19 May ish - I know it is not really late May but hey, thought I would christen your post!

xx

Great idea Gemma. I am due about 19 May ish - I know it is not really late May but hey, thought I would christen your post!

xx

Thats no problem..........you're close enough....you'll be the one we all end up going to for advice!!!!!! He he! :hugs:

Im due 10/12th may so im more early may but im not far off you, great idea for this post btw

Welcome to our group!!!! Early May, late May, it doesn't really matter! Its just a nice idea to have a thread where we can all share the latest goings on!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations to all ladies due in may/early june. hows everyone doing with symptoms??

I'm due mid to end of may. Saw the doctor last night and he put the first day of my period as August 1st, BUT I know I didn't have my period on either the 2 or 4th. So the EARLIEST I could be pregant would be the 5th of august so a due date of May 12th. Personally I think it's later. We'll see.

Anyhow. Great idea on this thread!

As for symptoms I have none. Not a one right now. My last pregnancy was symptom plagued lol. so none for the moment is just fine! I did see the doctor last night - still pregnant :) - but he wasn't accepting new patients, and wasn't obstetrics. SO I got back m-t next week for a meet and greet. Then if he agrees to take me I have to book a full physical and THEN go for US and bloodwork. Kinda nuts if you ask me!

I'm due 26 May....hopefully.

Hmmmm, Symptoms so far......

I have got lots of nice red spots on my chest and my neck!!!! :blush:

I feel very tired in the evenings. Yesterday I went into town for a couple of hours and I was absolutely shattered from 7pm onwards! I couldn't keep awake! :sleep:

I am needing to wee alot more than I used to. :loo::

I am feeling hungry quite a lot :icecream:

I have a little bit of a tummy already :thumbup:

I have had a few period like pains/stabbing pains in lower stomach

My boobs are slightly tender :dohh:

I have had some really painful stabbing pains going into my right breast...but they pass quickly. I have only had this pain for 2 days

other than that I think everything is as normal..........some days I forget I am pregnant...or should I say.....sometimes I worry that I'm not pregnant! But after reading lots of advice on here, I know that I shouldn't be worried!

Would love to hear how everyone else is getting on with symptoms!!!

Love and congrats to all! x x x :hugs:

I'm due 9th/10th May so 8wks today! I'm starting to enjoy it now the fear has gone and positives are kicking in how do you get the ticker along the bottom tried but have a apple mac so may not me compatible anyone know?

I'm due 9th/10th May so 8wks today! I'm starting to enjoy it now the fear has gone and positives are kicking in how do you get the ticker along the bottom tried but have a apple mac so may not me compatible anyone know?

I had to work it out today too as I wanted one!!!! If you click on a ticker you like, it will take you to the website and give you a code. It gives you a choice of code, do not use the URL one, use the BB code.

Click at the top of your baby and bump page where it says "user CP"
Click on Edit/Change signature
Copy and paste your code into the signature box
preview changes
save changes!

Hope this works

:hugs:

Congratulations by the way! Keep us posted on how things are going.

Hi I'm due 27th May!

Symptoms wise - currently I'm feeling exhausted, like it's an effort to sit on the couch!!!

Been getting a lot of indegestion most days, last few days this has been turning into quite bad nausea. Not been sick yet though, thank goodness.

Most days I have mild stomach cramps, some are bit more stronger than other.

Not been to my doc yet, got my first appointment on Monday so feeling anxious/excited about that.

Congratulations to everyone due in May :hug:

Thanks for the welcome yes everything ok so far but lost my little bean in May so trying not to get too excited just incase.

Symptoms:

Tired.....no.....exhausted!!!
Have spots on my face...haven't had these since I was a teenager!
Cramping now and again!
Sore boobs and they are pumped up like fake ones
Nipples u could hang a coat off...lol

Got my profile pic and ticker in the signature bit done what you told me to do gem but still wont come up on my messages. may have to wait til OH comes home on mon to sort it for me if I can't b4 then! ta

I think i have sorted the ticker out just trying to work out the pic, i'm not great with computers thanks Gemma, Dust xxx

Count me in, I'm due the same day as Gemma - 31st May. I'm seeing the midwife on 6th October and can't wait!!xx

:cloud9: I am due a day before my birthday :rofl: EDD May 20th 2009...Good luck to all xxxxxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->