Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Hey all! Mind if I join? I'm due May 27th. So far, my symptoms are breasts that are extremely sore on and off, and I can't let my stomach get too empty or I get that feeling where you are so hungry it's actually painful!

Welcome and congrats :) I know that feeling all too well - I use to get it before pregnancy though lol

Hi all, im due 25th May so far anyways.

Ermm symptoms so far include, headache, sore boobs, feeling achey like i got the flu, no energy, and there worse one is feeling really sick ALOT.

How do you make yourself eat when you feel so sick :(

HI! I'm due May 22nd (so far :) ) My first scan is scheduled for this Wednesday (Oct. 1st) due to high risk pregnancy. I'm extremely nervous and can't wait to be able to breathe again, but so far so good, so we are very optimistic this time!

My name is April, btw :)

Wishing you all the best for you scan...........make sure you let us know how you get on! Would love to see a pic of the scan too if you can!
Wishing you all the best!
:hugs:

Hi all , we are pregnant with our first and very excited and scared !! The due date I have worked out is 25th May so look forward to keeping in touch with you all

Wishing you all the best....its my first time too......it is all sooooooooooo nervy and exciting..such mixed emotions! :hugs:

Hey all! Mind if I join? I'm due May 27th. So far, my symptoms are breasts that are extremely sore on and off, and I can't let my stomach get too empty or I get that feeling where you are so hungry it's actually painful!

Of course you can join us....I just thought this would be useful to keep us all posted on eachothers progress! Keep in touch! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Hi all, im due 25th May so far anyways.

Ermm symptoms so far include, headache, sore boobs, feeling achey like i got the flu, no energy, and there worse one is feeling really sick ALOT.

How do you make yourself eat when you feel so sick :(

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear you are being sick already....i can't help you there as I haven't started that yet....... Feel so sorry for all of those having a sicky time....my best friend has been awful with it for 6 weeks, but hers isn't actually physically being sick, she is just always wretching!
I feel very similar to you, I am shattered all the time, especially when I sit down after work on an evening!

Hope you start to feel better soon. keep us posted on your updates! :hugs:

My boobs are so sore this morning ! First real symptoms apart from some cramping !
Sorry to Classyburd, you poor thing you sound like you are really suffering.
I haven't got a midwife date yet, I am still waiting for them to get in touch with me. Is this normal ? I want to see someone to make it real.

i was reffered by my doctor on the 22nd and was told i would get a letter from the midwife with an appointment so im just waiting now, grrrr i hate waiting.

hello ladies! i'd like to join your group if i can. i'm due around 8th june, i think, but can't get a doctors appt until next weds so it all seems a bit unofficial at the moment. and i can't stop testing, worrying that the line will fade out or something... i'm a natural worrier! symptons thus far are tender boobs, feel hungry a lot, and a funny feeling in my stomach. have been in complete shock the past few days, but just beginning to get used to the whole idea!

Hey there, I am due 3rd June! My symptoms are feeling tired, but having problems sleeping even though I feel tired, feeling bloated and sort of constipated, boobs are getting bigger and are quite sore as well and getting occasional reflux or burning in the throat and also getting the occasional mild cramp and these weird sharp pains mostly on my left side.

Hey Classyburd welcome and Congrats :) Sorry you've got all the symptoms. Maybe try eating crackers? They helped me last time I lived on crackers for a long time!

I find it interesting that you guys have to wait for a midwife to contact you to make an appointment. I honestly think that might drive me a little nuts - I'm not a patient person :)

Hello Char and Esther :) Congratulations! Have a wonderful pregnancy!

hello ladies! i'd like to join your group if i can. i'm due around 8th june, i think, but can't get a doctors appt until next weds so it all seems a bit unofficial at the moment. and i can't stop testing, worrying that the line will fade out or something... i'm a natural worrier! symptons thus far are tender boobs, feel hungry a lot, and a funny feeling in my stomach. have been in complete shock the past few days, but just beginning to get used to the whole idea!

Of course you can join us! Its only natural to worry....I've been worrying quite a bit..but I am just starting to enjoy it now and try to think positive! My tummy is quite large and hard today.....but doesn't feel bloated. One of the women i work with felt it and she said she reckons its full of water ready to protect little one! Glad you are beginning to get used to the idea...does this mean you hadn't planned it or have you been trying for a while? :hugs:

Hey there, I am due 3rd June! My symptoms are feeling tired, but having problems sleeping even though I feel tired, feeling bloated and sort of constipated, boobs are getting bigger and are quite sore as well and getting occasional reflux or burning in the throat and also getting the occasional mild cramp and these weird sharp pains mostly on my left side.

Congratulations....its nice to know we are all feeling rather similar to eachother! As soon as I get home I am shattered! All I can do is sit and watch TV and sit at baby and bump!
Keep us posted on how you are doing. I am having problems with sleep too, my mind just seems to be totally overactive..........I cannot seem to just "switch off". I think its natures way of getting us used to broken nights for further along! :dohh:

I'd agree with that Gemma - the nature's way of getting us ready for no sleep lol - I've been really enjoying my sleep again since my son started sleeping through (just under a year ago) and now no more lol.

I finally saw a doctor today and instead of giving me the runaround I got my first prenatal done! I was surprised, but at least I don't have to go back again this week. He needs to do a pap sometime in the next 3 weeks and is sending me for US since I don't know when the first day of my last period was - just approximately. Which is lucky cause otherwise I wouldn't be going until 19-20 weeks :)

I'm going to call and schedule that today then the blood work etc. for hopefully this week or next week. Whatever they have that works for me :)

As for symptoms I'm still pretty lucky. All I am is tired. Otherwise completely fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way....

I'm due around the last week in May. Don't know when exactly though as I wasn't keeping track of my cycle! :dohh:

Guess I will have to wait for a scan.

Hi Anita :) I don't keep track either. Worked in my favour now I get a scan sooner lol

Booked for scan October 9th, and bloods this saturday.

Congratulations....its nice to know we are all feeling rather similar to eachother! As soon as I get home I am shattered! All I can do is sit and watch TV and sit at baby and bump!
Keep us posted on how you are doing. I am having problems with sleep too, my mind just seems to be totally overactive..........I cannot seem to just "switch off". I think its natures way of getting us used to broken nights for further along! :dohh:

I am still scratching my head about my sleep patterns. For some reason didn't go to bed until 2am last night, sleep soundly but as soon as that sun comes up I can't stay in bed and sleep, so I was awake and going by 9am. Just getting periods of tiredness. Woke up this morning with metal mouth though, yuck. And think I am starting to feel a little nausea, just had a funny feeling in my stomach this morning! Good times ahead lol

Hi Char, congratulations! It is really funny you should say you can't stop testing, neither can I! I think in just a week I have done 10 tests. The first I did when I thought I may have been pregnant was a fainter second line, so did another one to be sure and yet again another faint line. Then bought a different brand and got another line. Then my most recent act of paranoia on monday - I tested and pretty much as soon as the urine was absorbed up the test stick, the test line showed up as bold and bright as the control line. So that was enough for me to assure myself that it was really happening and I am really pregnant. My OH was not impressed about the amount of money I spent on tests though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->