Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

i find the midwifes where i am are really good and pretty cool the midwife who did all my notes had pink hair and she did not mind i was half an hour late ( due to the fact it was murder trying to get though town on a bus that turned up 30mins late!!! ) i think id have to say from the posts ive read how ever much i hate p'boro it seems to be the best place to be pregnant for help and being seen to when needed

I'm due 9th/10th May so 8wks today! I'm starting to enjoy it now the fear has gone and positives are kicking in how do you get the ticker along the bottom tried but have a apple mac so may not me compatible anyone know?

I forgot to say I am really glad that you are starting to enjoy it now!!! Its so hard not to worry about things.......but I am trying my best just to enjoy it. All my friends who have been pregnant say how quickly it goes and say to make the most of it!
Glad you managed to get your ticker on....I think you accidently put a URL one on too which just comes up in text. You can delete that from your signature box and the other one will still work! x:hugs:

Hi I'm due 27th May!

Symptoms wise - currently I'm feeling exhausted, like it's an effort to sit on the couch!!!

Been getting a lot of indegestion most days, last few days this has been turning into quite bad nausea. Not been sick yet though, thank goodness.

Most days I have mild stomach cramps, some are bit more stronger than other.

Not been to my doc yet, got my first appointment on Monday so feeling anxious/excited about that.

Congratulations to everyone due in May :hug:

Hey Lulu, good to have you with us! Just wanted to wish you all the best for Monday. keep us all posted on this thread! It will be great if we can all keep this thread going throughout our 9 months!

I'm not sure of my exact due date yet, but it will be somewhere around the end-ish of May :)

Hi everyone! Just got my :bfp: last Thursday (awesome day!!) and from all of the calculators, it says we are due on June 3, 2009. I'd love to join your group!

JM

Hi.. got my :bfp: thursday too. I'm due 1st June... Just like to say hi to everyone and congrats on your :bfp:...

h x

I'm not sure of my exact due date yet, but it will be somewhere around the end-ish of May :)

Mine was last Thursday too!!! My Dr put me at June 1st but the midwife put me at may 31st!
Congratulations!:hugs:

Hi.. got my :bfp: thursday too. I'm due 1st June... Just like to say hi to everyone and congrats on your :bfp:...

h x

Congratulations! Last Thursday was indeed a great day for it! Thats when I got my :bfp: too!!!!
:hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted on this thread! Have you had any symptoms yet?:hugs:

Are there any more symptoms out there yet ladies? Would love to hear what everone else is experiencing!
Love and Congrats to all the new mums to be who have joined us :hugs:

Hi all - hope its ok to join in. Looks like I will due anywhere from 21st to the end of May. I have got my first scan booked in on 23 October - which is a little earlier than normal as I had a m/c last year so they where happy to book me in around 9/10 weeks. I have got my first m/w appointment on the 19th.

Symtoms wise - I have very little to report- other than very, very sore boobs from when I got my :bfp: they also appear to have grown almost overnight this weekend! (My hubby is v. happy with this symtom). I can also feel a little weary - yesterday I had to have a 20 minute power nap which is very unlike me.

Has anyone told anyone their news or are they waiting until after first scan? I have told my parents and will be telling the inlaws next week. Other than that we want to keep it quiet until at least the first scan. This wouldn't be so bad but I'm starting to run out of excuses for not drinking. My DH thinks its great as I now drive everywhere so he gets to drink!

Hi there everyone...just wanted to reccomend a good book to you. I know we will get lots of stuff off the midwives etc over the next few months.....but I had a book recomended to me called conception, pregnancy and birth by Miriam Stoppard, and I also found another book I liked called My Pregnancy Planner, Miriam Stoppard. I particularly like this one as there are areas for you to write in as you go along and there are also places where your partner can write. It has got some things in it the same as the first book I mentioned, but the first book goes into alot more detail. Hope this helps if anyone needs anything.
:hug:

I forgot to say, Amazon is the cheapest. I got the two for just over £19 including delivery!

Hi all - hope its ok to join in. Looks like I will due anywhere from 21st to the end of May. I have got my first scan booked in on 23 October - which is a little earlier than normal as I had a m/c last year so they where happy to book me in around 9/10 weeks. I have got my first m/w appointment on the 19th.

Symtoms wise - I have very little to report- other than very, very sore boobs from when I got my :bfp: they also appear to have grown almost overnight this weekend! (My hubby is v. happy with this symtom). I can also feel a little weary - yesterday I had to have a 20 minute power nap which is very unlike me.

Has anyone told anyone their news or are they waiting until after first scan? I have told my parents and will be telling the inlaws next week. Other than that we want to keep it quiet until at least the first scan. This wouldn't be so bad but I'm starting to run out of excuses for not drinking. My DH thinks its great as I now drive everywhere so he gets to drink!

Hi there Mae76!
Welcome to our thread!
We have only told both sets of parents at the minute and my boss as I am a teacher and thought it was better to let somebody know!
It is so hard to keep it quiet but I know its best to!
I also had an early miscarriage last time around, but I don;t think the hosp are going to do me an early scan! Most people on here seem to be getting them and being monitored every 4 weeks.....seems strange that they aren't doing that for me, maybe bacause it happened in the first few weeks?
Wishing you all the best!

How is everyone feeling after the weekend? Any new symptoms out there?

Hi ladies, well I had my first appointment with my gp today. Didn't have too good a day yesterday, quite a lots of stomach cramps - not painful just uncomfortable. So was a bit nervous about this morning.

But everything was fine, she seemed quite happy with me. Poked and prodded my tummy and said everything felt fine but if I'm concerned about anything to get in touch. So that kinda put me at ease. But she hasn't started anything about my booking in process or scans yet, I've go back in 2\3 weeks when I'm at 8 weeks and she will start that process.

So relieved that she didn't think there was anything to worry about but also a bit disappointed that nothing else is happening at the moment.

Oh yeah, I've to take a urine sample in tomorrow so there can be a test done (never mind that I've done 7!!!!! :lol:)

Hi ladies, well I had my first appointment with my gp today. Didn't have too good a day yesterday, quite a lots of stomach cramps - not painful just uncomfortable. So was a bit nervous about this morning.

But everything was fine, she seemed quite happy with me. Poked and prodded my tummy and said everything felt fine but if I'm concerned about anything to get in touch. So that kinda put me at ease. But she hasn't started anything about my booking in process or scans yet, I've go back in 2\3 weeks when I'm at 8 weeks and she will start that process.

So relieved that she didn't think there was anything to worry about but also a bit disappointed that nothing else is happening at the moment.

Oh yeah, I've to take a urine sample in tomorrow so there can be a test done (never mind that I've done 7!!!!! :lol:)

I know what you mean Lulu, it just seems like so much waiting around now! My appointment with the midwife isn't until the 21st, that seems so far away!
sorry to hear you were suffering yesterday. Mine hasn't been too bad, I've had a few pains today which have felt like strong period pains, but other than that I've been quite lucky. Alot of people say that this is the calm before the storm!!!! My friend is 12 weeks pregnant and she has been really sicky with it for the last 6 weeks! She seems to think I will have all that to come!:hissy:

HI! I'm due May 22nd (so far :) ) My first scan is scheduled for this Wednesday (Oct. 1st) due to high risk pregnancy. I'm extremely nervous and can't wait to be able to breathe again, but so far so good, so we are very optimistic this time!

My name is April, btw :)

Hi all , we are pregnant with our first and very excited and scared !! The due date I have worked out is 25th May so look forward to keeping in touch with you all

There is definitely a TON of waiting in pregnancy, and I'm not a patient person at the best of times lol.

I am heading to the doctors tomorrow for a meet and greet, and then I have to set up an appointment, and THEN i'll finally book my scan - a little bit of a run around if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->