Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

I can't wait to go up a box :p just a few more days til' 13 weeks lol. Well I don't have much to report except... no more morning sickness :D No more extreme tiredness :) all of a sudden gone as of Sunday - just like that. Hit 12 weeks and it seems to have disappeared (knock on wood).

Oh and I do have a little bump now :D time to take a pic this week I think!

Whats happening with everyone else?

KHM2009 you're right we have gotten really quiet!

I'm good thanks KMH. Woke up this morning and my bump seems to have blossomed over night....looks like a real little bump now!
Got my scan on Tuesday, I am so nervous!
You're soon gonna be off into second tri! We'll have to work out how to move this thread with us all!
Hope everyone else is ok??? Where are you all?

im already in second tri, went at 13 weeks. wanted to keep this thread tho:) good luck with ur scan, it will be amazing.
my m/s has prettymuch gone aswell ajarvis.

ive also developed my stripe down my stomach (linea nigra) its well weird

xxx

hehehe Gem, with regards to your questions.

While i was waiting for the scan i was more concerned abit the possibility of wetting myself hehehe which was good in a way coz it made time go quicker. Think i was only waiting for like 5mins and then got called it. The scan itself only took like 5mins but it was so unreal, she pointed out everything and waited for LO to stop jumping about so she coul get us the best possible photo.

Well my bump popped out over night last night.....I love it! it feels so great to have a little bump. How is yours coming on? Can't wait until tuesday now! x

my bump looks bigger today, its prob water and will have shrunk by tomorrow. congrats on your bump xxxx pics?

Gemma my bump seemed to pop over night too lol. Tuesday is less than a week away! How exciting :)

Classyburd that is so great that you had a good tech that was willing to get you a good pic. I just found my sons scan pics last night from when I was only 20 weeks along. Seems like forever ago. and that was a good tech too. They make all the difference!

Anyone's appetite decreased a bit? I don't find I'm as hungry as I was the last few weeks!

Yes my appitite has gone, but i find when i do sit down to eat, it feels as it gets stuck and dosnt go down properly as if theres no room for it, leaving me feeling sicky and burpy :(

hello ladies! sorry, i've been away with work for a bit. glad to be back! well, i finally booked my 12 week scan this morning - 24th Nov at 8.30 am. Be good to pass that milestone hopefully! I'm definitely beginning to look bump shaped but it all still feels pretty flabby at the mo - i look forward to it hardening up! still got quite an appetite on me but not quite as bad as it was a week or two back!
can't wait to tell people now - i'm trying to hold out til 14 weeks... i think it's not going to be much of a surprise to some people. i.e. i sit with two men who have recently had children so they know a pregnant / queasy woman when they see one!
how's everyone else doing? have you all told yet? xxx

We told pretty much everyone. All our family friends etc. for work I told a few friends and then it got spread around from there.

I'm not much of an announcer, but I couldn't keep it quiet either. With my son everyone knew the day after I took the test at ike 5 weeks lol.

Nothing much happening with me. I waited to get to 12 weeks now I'm waiting for 13 :p

Cramping a bit, but otherwise all my symptoms seem to have disappeared :D

12 week bump pic :)

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/12weeks4days.jpg

Nice bump there a jarvis!

I am ok at the mo....had a few funny cramps if I stand up quick or something it can hurt...like a tight pull. Guess this is normal?

I am still thinking that I have felt little one moving, but I'm not sure. It will be interesting to have the scan and see where it is lying to see if I could have really felt it. Its happened every day for the last few days now.

I hope everyone is ok?

I am going to have a practise run today of drinking my 1.5 pints and holding it in for over an hour, just so I can see how bad it gets! Thinking of getting into town before I have my drinks so I don't have to suffer the bumpy roads with a full bladder!

Still quite nervous about tuesday but really excited too!

Have a good weekend everyone! By the way, new look do some great maternity clothes!

I have finally put my scan pics up. They are in a new thread. yey

Thanks Gemmalou :) You must be super excited for tomorrow! What time is your scan?

Kmh are your scan pics in the first tri section? I must have missed them somehow.

I'm pretty happy to be at 13 weeks. Although it's made me realize just how quick this pregnancy is going to go! I only have 6 months left to buy stuff :p

I'm also transitioning to 2nd tri as now that I can move over I'm not 100% ready lol.

Thanks ajarvis!
I'm really nervous.......I have been really worried about it for a few weeks now. I am just convinced that there will be something wrong.......I guess its just because its my first one. I have no reason to think that there may be something wrong. Just got to keep everything crossed! I have to wait until 4pm! I will try and post some pics up tomorrow if everything goes ok, but I am supposed to be going out so if I get back late I may have to put them up wednesday though. I may get my dear hubs to post a message to let you know how I got on!
Hope everyone is ok! x x x

ajarvis, my scan pics are in both first and second tri :)

gemma lou, good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Gem, you know that no matter how late you get back tomorrow that you will want to post your photos and share with everyone possible hehehe well thats how i felt anyhows.

Couldnt wait to just stop and show anyone who would look haha

I could not believe my scan pictures. The baby was such a wriggler, unbelievable! I now finally believe I am pregnant!
Thank you for everyones good luck wishes!:hug:

Attachments

• scan0001 cropped.jpg
    scan0001 cropped.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5
  • scan0002 cropped.jpg
    scan0002 cropped.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0003 cropped.jpg
    scan0003 cropped.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
great pics gemma lou! glad all went well xxx

Kmh I found them! You got good pics!

Gemma great pics! Glad everything went well for you guys!

I can't believer we're all in, or going into 2nd tri!

How's everyone doing with weight gain?

On Saturday I weighed myself and hadn't gained anything - infact I lost almost a pound! I didn't think that was possible considering how bad I'd been eating! But pleasantly surprised I must say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->