Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

I'm due around the last week in May. Don't know when exactly though as I wasn't keeping track of my cycle! :dohh:

Guess I will have to wait for a scan.

Hi Anita! CONGRATULATIONS!
Keep us posted on how you get on! Keeping everythig crossed for you x:hugs:

Hi i just joined, just because i found this thread and found interesting having buddies during my pregnancy! Im due on May 25th, so i hope i qualify for this group! Great idea also! :hug:

Hi! Can I join please? I'm due on 2nd June,:happydance: very scared as had m/c in July this year :cry: Haven't really got any symptoms at the moment which worries me even more but am trying to stay positive! :hug: to you all!

hello ladies! i'd like to join your group if i can. i'm due around 8th june, i think, but can't get a doctors appt until next weds so it all seems a bit unofficial at the moment. and i can't stop testing, worrying that the line will fade out or something... i'm a natural worrier! symptons thus far are tender boobs, feel hungry a lot, and a funny feeling in my stomach. have been in complete shock the past few days, but just beginning to get used to the whole idea!

Hi Char, congratulations! It is really funny you should say you can't stop testing, neither can I! I think in just a week I have done 10 tests. The first I did when I thought I may have been pregnant was a fainter second line, so did another one to be sure and yet again another faint line. Then bought a different brand and got another line. Then my most recent act of paranoia on monday - I tested and pretty much as soon as the urine was absorbed up the test stick, the test line showed up as bold and bright as the control line. So that was enough for me to assure myself that it was really happening and I am really pregnant. My OH was not impressed about the amount of money I spent on tests though lol.

glad it's not just me then! congrats to you too! yes, i've been buying the cheapies to satisfy my urges...! i'm hoping i'll calm down a bit once i've been able to see the doctor next week and make it official as such.

hello ladies! i'd like to join your group if i can. i'm due around 8th june, i think, but can't get a doctors appt until next weds so it all seems a bit unofficial at the moment. and i can't stop testing, worrying that the line will fade out or something... i'm a natural worrier! symptons thus far are tender boobs, feel hungry a lot, and a funny feeling in my stomach. have been in complete shock the past few days, but just beginning to get used to the whole idea!

Of course you can join us! Its only natural to worry....I've been worrying quite a bit..but I am just starting to enjoy it now and try to think positive! My tummy is quite large and hard today.....but doesn't feel bloated. One of the women i work with felt it and she said she reckons its full of water ready to protect little one! Glad you are beginning to get used to the idea...does this mean you hadn't planned it or have you been trying for a while? :hugs:

no, we'd actually been planning it for quite a while, but this was our first month actually trying - it was a very big shock for it to have worked so soon - i thought i'd have a few months to get used to the whole process first! we're counting our lucky stars though so have managed so easily - perhaps that's partly why i'm worrying about it all being too good to be true!

Congratulations Lizzie! If you're due June 2nd how far along are you? Maybe you'll get some symptoms soon :)

Hi i just joined, just because i found this thread and found interesting having buddies during my pregnancy! Im due on May 25th, so i hope i qualify for this group! Great idea also! :hug:

You're due on my birthday - it's a good day :thumbup:

can i join aswell im due 18th may xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GemmaLou (Team leader!)
LesleyAnn
Rumpskin
Jemma_X
Ajarvis
Maccy
DustyX
Lulu
Missy55
Mummy32
Angel2Fire
Jacobs Mummy
Mae76
JK1978
HayleyJHay
DolceBella
ClassyBurd
DrSarah
Char
Esther
Anita665
Djgirl
Lizzie Lou
Faille
**Angel**
JerseyShoreGirl (me)

That's quite a good group!!!
:dust: to all!

now we need a logo!!! lol i can make one if anyone has any ideas!!!! xxx

im due on May 17th.

As for symptoms : awful sickness, hard to keep anything down
cramping
tiredness
senstive to smell
itchy stomach
HICCUPS

thats pretty much it for now.

Congrats to everyone

xxx

kmh2009 i also had itchy stomach before my bfp this time and last time!! xxxx

Welcome and congrats xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!
keep us posted on how everything is going! :hugs:

Hi! Can I join please? I'm due on 2nd June,:happydance: very scared as had m/c in July this year :cry: Haven't really got any symptoms at the moment which worries me even more but am trying to stay positive! :hug: to you all!

Hey Lizzie Lou....

Looks like me and you are in a similar position! I had a m/c in august....and am now pregnant again...I am due around 31st may... I'm also not experiencing much apart from tiredness and a couple of twinges here and there! Wishing you all the best, keep us posted! :hugs:

can i join aswell im due 18th may xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you can....its great to have so many people on this thread! I'm really pleased with how its all going. As long as we all keep updating it we will be able to keep it to the top of the list......it will be great to hear how everyone is doing!
Congratulations!:hugs:

GemmaLou (Team leader!)
LesleyAnn
Rumpskin
Jemma_X
Ajarvis
Maccy
DustyX
Lulu
Missy55
Mummy32
Angel2Fire
Jacobs Mummy
Mae76
JK1978
HayleyJHay
DolceBella
ClassyBurd
DrSarah
Char
Esther
Anita665
Djgirl
Lizzie Lou
Faille
**Angel**
JerseyShoreGirl (me)

That's quite a good group!!!
:dust: to all!

Thanks JerseyShoreGirl! Great idea to list us all! Team Leader hey....don't know about that! Its so great to have everyone on here! Hope you are all doing well. lots of love and wishes to you all :hugs:

Hi,
I'm due 2nd June....at the mo! :happydance:

im due on May 17th.

As for symptoms : awful sickness, hard to keep anything down
cramping
tiredness
senstive to smell
itchy stomach
HICCUPS

thats pretty much it for now.

Congrats to everyone

xxx