Due February 28th - anyone else?

honeysuede

Reaction score
My due date is 28th Feb although I have a feeling he will come early - my DS1 came on his due date but I guess they are all different and will come when they are good and ready:haha:
Anyone else due around or on the same day and fancy waiting it out with me?:flower:
xx

Anyone who would like to join will be added to the list:hugs:

Angelbaby_01 C-Section 9th :pink:
Ambertwogood Due 14th Feb :pink:
Mrslemon Due 14th Feb :blue:
1st Baby Boy Due 16th :blue:
ashleypauline Due 16th Feb :pink:
DoubleLines Due 21st Feb :pink:
LoveMy2Boys2 Due 22nd Feb :blue:
Bouncyboo Due 23rd :blue:
Pregnantkitty Due 24th Feb :pink:
Pandora0814 Due 26th Feb :blue:
Sweetcee Due 27th Feb :blue:
smawfl Due 27th Feb:yellow:
AMAS86 Due 25th Feb :pink:
hanni Due 27th Feb :blue:
Honeysuede Due 28th Feb :blue:
River54 Due 28th Feb :blue:

I'm due on valentines day, but on told me yesterday to pick a day the first week of Feb to be induced, so now things seem a lot more definite. Big reality check. But yes, I can wait what have left out with you. Its so crazy? How do you pick a day for your Lo's birthday? I liked it when it was left to my body better, lol. Really seems to put the pressure up a notch...

Wow you get to pick your little one's bday!! eek!! haha :) I am sure you will know what day is just right. so you're about 34 weeks now then? I have packed my hospital bag & am starting to prepare things. xx

I'm due Feb 21st so not too far off from the 28th! I'm already impatient!! :baby:

Recently I have been playing a game with all friends and family of "guess when the baby will really come" which is fun to hear their answers (minus a co-worker who said 6 days late...) Any reason for thinking you'll go early or just a feeling?

Woohoo some due date buddies :happydance: I think I will list our names & Due dates on the original post along with pink / blue or yellow depending on if you know:flower: I didn't know what I was having with my DS but we found out this time.

I played the due date game with friends and family last time and 30 people guessed on every single date apart from the official due date... and that's when he arrived:haha:

Double lines - just a feeling really, can't explain it. I think as I didn't go overdue with DS I expect this one to be the same. Also my late grandad's bday is the day before my due date so I think he may come then. May sound silly but it's the first thing I thought when I found out the due date.

xxx

I'm due Feb 28th as well :)
No idea when he'll show himself, I hope around 38w would be great...you know, maybe some where close to Valentines :)

27th over here ☝
Getting very impatient now.

Added both you ladies to the list:flower:
Hehe yeah I had thought 38 weeks (14th) would be nice too!! let's see!
So how are we all feeling? I am suddenly feeling very pregnant & nausea is coming & coming for the last few days weirdly. Baby is kicking and punching with such force I swear he has super strength:haha: I love feeling him though.
Does anyone have names picked out?
xx

Aww yay I love having others to wait with! I thought I would want the last few weeks to go slowly but I'm feeling the opposite.

For most of my pregnancy I was feeling pretty good, but I have to say, I'm definitely feeling...very pregnant these days. She (Brooklyn) is also kicking/punching/dancing/twirling up a storm too these days. I love it but sometimes it takes my breath away!

honeysuede, I don't think that sounds silly at all, and would be so sweet if he did come then.

I have this feeling I will go a bit early too, but I think it's just because I know my mother went early with all 3 of us girls (anywhere from 3-21 days early) so we'll see. Tons of people are guessing/rooting that she will be a Valentine's day baby. I'm just happy to get past the Super Bowl since I swear if I go into labor that day my Husband will be half watching the game half watching the birth...:wacko:

I am feeling pretty stretched...soo glad I got a prescription for heartburn! I didn't think too much of it, but they mentioned it was there if I wanted it - so I figured I'd try it out - and wow, what a difference.

We have a short list of names, and we both figure we'll pick one when he comes and we see him.

I'm due Feb 28th as well :)
No idea when he'll show himself, I hope around 38w would be great...you know, maybe some where close to Valentines :)

Added both you ladies to the list:flower:
Hehe yeah I had thought 38 weeks (14th) would be nice too!! let's see!
So how are we all feeling? I am suddenly feeling very pregnant & nausea is coming & coming for the last few days weirdly. Baby is kicking and punching with such force I swear he has super strength:haha: I love feeling him though.
Does anyone have names picked out?
xx

You know, when they told me I was due on valentines day, initially I thought, oh how cute, but once I had time to really think about it, its only cute in theory now. Lol. I mean having to plan my lo's bday party on vday every year year instead of spending it with hubby just doesn't sound appealing to me. Plus her parties could go either way, either no one will show up BC its a holiday and they already have plans or BC its a 'couples' holiday I would turn into a dumping ground for free babysitting service so all the other parents could do something with their spouse on vday. Maybe I'm being crazy, but the novelty of it wore off quite quickly for me,lol.

I'm due 2-14-15 with a little girl, but am supposed to pick a date the first week of Feb to be induced. The task seems daunting.

I have not prepped in ant way....I'm freaking out. Where is this nesting instinct I keep hearing so many ladies talk about? Haha. Our bags have yet to be packed or even pur based the things I know I want for delivery. I still need a coming home outfit. I have to make the skirt and liner for my basinet. I need a car seat, diapers, etc. And I really wanted to make a personal birthing gown. I'm starting to think that I've either bitten off more than I can chew with projects, or I'm just plan lazy and need to get to work. Really wish the urge to nest would come one, I'm still patiently waiting..haha:coffee:o:wacko::shrug:

Oh and the names we've picked are either Emma Kate or Alivia Kate last name will be Twogood

We did pick out some outfits for baby for the hospital. Haven't gotten nb diapers yet for the hospital stay...still finishing up sewing the cloth diapers - about 1/2 way done. Haven't even made a list of stuff we'll need for the hospital bag...should probably start at least making the list...
Did get a car seat, but OH doesn't want to install it yet - not sure when he figures we should do that. Probably start bugging him in Feb.
Stroller came, but a piece was bunk, so the store is ordering another piece - but they were closed for the holidays. Mum is making us crib sheets and linens...but she has been saying that for quite awhile!

We did pick out some outfits for baby for the hospital. Haven't gotten nb diapers yet for the hospital stay...still finishing up sewing the cloth diapers - about 1/2 way done. Haven't even made a list of stuff we'll need for the hospital bag...should probably start at least making the list...
Did get a car seat, but OH doesn't want to install it yet - not sure when he figures we should do that. Probably start bugging him in Feb.
Stroller came, but a piece was bunk, so the store is ordering another piece - but they were closed for the holidays. Mum is making us crib sheets and linens...but she has been saying that for quite awhile!

Oh, I know how that feels. I'm in the same boat, my mom said shed make the basinet skirt and such for a very long time. I'm getting quite impatient. I may just have to take up a new hobby and teach myself to sew, Iol. I haven't had my shower yet, but with baby coming earlier I really need to get a move on, I lost a week of time I thought I had. Got to get my registry finished and the guest list forwarded to my mil..... Oh, so much to so little time....:dohh:

Put me down having a girl. 4th girl to be exact o_O

I'm due Feb 22.... 6.5 more wks!! Hopefully less...... Praying he comes a week or 2 early! I'm so miserable words can't even describe.... Severe spd taking me down:( Trying to make time fly! Although i do need all the time i can get lol ....Still so much to do, we just moved right before Xmas.... Crazy people I know.... So lots to do with house, still need a ton of stuff for baby too.... I never sleep At night due to the 24 trips to the bathroom ..... And that's my story:) let the countdown begin!!! 3.5 wks til full term, yayeeee!!

I'm having a c-section on the 9th and expecting our rainbow baby girl. Having my babyshower on Saturday and can't wait!

Hi ladies, can I join you? :)

I'm due my second baby on the 27th February!

Started doing all my baby clothes washing, and dug out the car seat, carry cot and bouncer and washed the covers for those too.

Anyone having lots of Braxton hicks?

Hi all!!:hugs:
I have updated the list with new names & what / when you are expecting - getting exciting now!:flower:
Doublelines - I feel the same! I thought I would want it to go slow as I have been preparing things / money etc and babies cost less and don't make noise when they are still cooking:haha::haha: But I am getting so excited to meet him now and see what he looks like:kiss: We have named him Dylan. Not told a soul but saying it on here is ok:haha:. He too is kicking up a storm! such a strong punch on him! Oh so maybe you will follow in your mum's footsteps then, fingers crossed:winkwink:

River54 - I am a nightmare with things being ready and hate having to wait for others so well done to you if you wait until Feb to bug OH I would be doing it already, just can't help it:haha::haha: but realistically there is plenty of time & I am just a worrying wendy:haha:

ambertwogood - you know that is a very good point about valentines day that I hadn't thought of!! also when little one grows up they may not like sharing their bday with that day. But the offloading onto you for parties etc is actually a likely situation!! ok, maybe that's not the best day after all:haha: Love the names you have picked, they are both pretty:flower: and don't worry, the nesting instinct will hit you, you may wake up one day and be in full nesting mode! I am relentless when I get started and turn into a control freak :haha:

LoveMy2boys2 - Sorry to hear about the spd:nope: congrats on the new house! although I can imagine that is a bit stressful too. Once things are in place it will be prefect:thumbup:

Angelbaby_01 - congrats on your rainbow girl, I bet you can't wait:hugs: Have a lovely shower!!

Pregnantkitty - wow so you could have a birthday birth!!:haha: Do you know what you are having?

smawfl -Of course you can join, the more the merrier:hugs: I too have started washing the clothes and covers etc. Also I have been getting braxton hicks, do you find they are accompanied by tummy upsets?
and do you know what you are having or are you team yellow?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->