Due February 28th - anyone else?

Thanks! Well they have continued on and off but last night it was very odd as i was really dizzy and off balance - like i was drunk! Or on a boat!! Kept wobbling over and feeling like i was spinning and had the shakes. We dtd last night despite this so maybe that will help things along who knows :) baby will Come when he is ready and whenever that is will be fine by me :) i can wait if it's not yet xxxx

I ended up having bh for most of the day yesterday...seemed to have tapered off for the most part now. Guess we'll see what today brings. Acupuncture appt at lunch today, also last day of work!

Ok, i had my son! All of friday i could feel things happening, then at 8.15 pm me and oh were watching tv and heard a sound like a cork popping, waters gushed everywhere and didn't stop for 2 hours into labour which progressed quickly, baby had pooed inside me ao they monitored him and his oxygen was low so fhey rushed me for an emergency c section, by which time i was fully dialated so they had to
Push him back up to get hom out leaving me aore inside and out. Dylan was born 1am saturday 21st jan exactly a week early. Hoping to leave hospital and go home with a smitten and dedictates daddy in the next few hours. I am
So happy. Good luck everyone else xxxxxx

Massive congratulations to you! Well done,sounds traumatic but.glad you got your little boy safely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->