Due February 28th - anyone else?

My appointment didn't go so well!
He's measuring big apparently, (measuring 32.5 so I don't see how that's too big? but oh well) so they're sending my blood off to check my sugar levels, only problem being is I'd stuffed my face with haribo, Nutella and drank juice before hand so I know my sugar levels are going to be high!
And he's footling breech, i'm trying to be too worried as I know he has plenty of time to turn.
I got my whooping cough vaccine, the nurse who did it didn't put a plaster on and my sleeve ended up covered in blood 😫 wasn't overly impressed.

How did everyone else's go?

Hi, just saw your post about him being footling breech and wanted to tell you that my entire pregnancy, I'm 35 weeks, my lo has been breech, and majority of the US's she was footling. Though a couple she was in this weird half frank half footling position. Anyways, I was so worried about going into labour and her little foot appearing between my legs, lol. I was driving myself crazy. Literally. But my last appointment, this past Tuesday, she was head down and facing the right direction! Now I can feel her beginning to engage her little arm punches keep getting lower and closer to my pelvic bone. So don't worry, they can and do turn. Plus my doctor said she wasn't worried about it, and that when I went into labour or in for my induction that an us would be done when I got there to make sure she was still head down since she'd been breech for so long, and if she was still breech they would try a chaphalic version to turn her so I could still deliver vaginally! Point being don't worry! I did and I'm pretty sure it was pointless. Hope this helps a liitle.

*****UPDATE:***** I finally finished my registry and got an invitation to my baby shower! I'm so excited. They scheduled it for the 17th, next Saturday. Next task I'm taking on is purchasing and gathering all the stuff I need for our hospital bags. You know I was thinking, since we are all due within a few weeks of each other, maybe we could use the thread as a motivating/support/get stuff done kind of thing. BC I had noticed that most of us still had a lot if the same things to do. Like we could make a list of everything we all needed to do and then each day try to focus on one of them all together. Let me know what you ladies think. If its stupid just tell me. I thought it might help to get everyone motivated and we could share photos of our completed tasks once we've finished something.....

hanni - sorry your app didn't go to plan :nope: I agree that there is plenty of time for little one to get into position. Not sure how they are working out he is measuring too big, isn't that about right 32.5? that blood test doesn't sound too pleasent, hope you're ok now:hugs:

Pandora0814 & Sweetcee - I have added you both to the list!!:hugs: and that is also the first thing I said on New years day - Dylan is due next month!!:cloud9: and I agree, once the waiting starts it gets hard! I do love being pregnant but I feel ready to meet him now too. And heatburn & nausea are not my friends haha

LoveMy2boys2 - I had a cup of raspberry leaf tea a day for the last 2 months of my first pregnancy - not sure if it made a difference to be honest, it's hard to say. I seem to remember it had an effect on my tummy too.

Ambertwogood - yay for the shower!!:happydance: exciting stuff. And I think that's a wonderful idea about making the to do lists and encouraging each other etc:thumbup: I have just tcked one thing off my list - I have an oyster travel system I used for Jack & I wanted to get it along with the car seat and carry cot attachments out of the garage and wash a reassemble it all....here is the carry cot all ready, I just did it after reading your post:hugs::thumbup: shall we all make a list of what's left then? although sweetcee seems to be 100% ready!! you win the best prepared award:haha: xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpg
    IMG_1778.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
My appt went well. I've gained 37 lbs so far, I'm ok with that since I was under weight. I go back in 2 weeks and will get a cervical check. My OB expressed her concerns about me having the baby on the way to the hospital. She now delivers an hour away vs 10 min where she use to :/ My previous labors have been very short and quick so she told me as soon as I have contractions every 10 min to hit the road lol. I'm also measuring a week behind which is crazy since I feel so huge.

How much have you all gained so far? I'm up 30 lbs :/ that was my max goal, I still have 6 weeks ! Ahhhhh!!! Also, for an entire month my belly stayed at 29 , I was measuring 3 weeks behind last apt... Then 2 wks later (yesterday) I measured right on at almost 34.... And also gained 5 lbs! How is that?!?! Wth? Major growth spurt I guess .... I also see spots all the time, my dr doesn't seem concerned though..... I'm a but worried with the rapid weight gain and spots.....

My appt went well. I've gained 37 lbs so far, I'm ok with that since I was under weight. I go back in 2 weeks and will get a cervical check. My OB expressed her concerns about me having the baby on the way to the hospital. She now delivers an hour away vs 10 min where she use to :/ My previous labors have been very short and quick so she told me as soon as I have contractions every 10 min to hit the road lol. I'm also measuring a week behind which is crazy since I feel so huge.

They were saying that he was a week behind also but my last appointment they said that he was back on track. Guess my little man hit a growth spur.

AMAS86 - Glad your appointment went well, and 37lb is good if you were underweight before. I was underweight this time & so far I haven't weighed myself but will do when my new scales arrive & I just know it will be alot as this little one loves chocolate and cakes:haha:

LoveMy2Boys2 - I keep reading that in the last 8 weeks pf pregnancy you put on the most weight so I would put it down to that & your little one having a growth spurt. If you're dr isn't concerned but you are still worried could you get a 2nd opinion perhaps to put yur mind ad rest maybe?

I think our babies slow down then go through massive growth spurts - I know I have had mornings when I have literally woke up feeling MASSIVE, tired & stretched & the baby feels stronger if that makes sense.

33 weeks tomorrow for me - 50 days to go:haha:
xxxx

I am having my babyshowee today and I am sooooo excited! :) Hospital bags are packed, but te only thing I need to do is get her bed ready. Then I am ready! :)

I gained about 6.8kg with this pregnancy, but been a bit overweight to start with and had nausea on/off this entire pregnancy.

Hi all!!:hugs:
I have updated the list with new names & what / when you are expecting - getting exciting now!:flower:
Doublelines - I feel the same! I thought I would want it to go slow as I have been preparing things / money etc and babies cost less and don't make noise when they are still cooking:haha::haha: But I am getting so excited to meet him now and see what he looks like:kiss: We have named him Dylan. Not told a soul but saying it on here is ok:haha:. He too is kicking up a storm! such a strong punch on him! Oh so maybe you will follow in your mum's footsteps then, fingers crossed:winkwink:

River54 - I am a nightmare with things being ready and hate having to wait for others so well done to you if you wait until Feb to bug OH I would be doing it already, just can't help it:haha::haha: but realistically there is plenty of time & I am just a worrying wendy:haha:

ambertwogood - you know that is a very good point about valentines day that I hadn't thought of!! also when little one grows up they may not like sharing their bday with that day. But the offloading onto you for parties etc is actually a likely situation!! ok, maybe that's not the best day after all:haha: Love the names you have picked, they are both pretty:flower: and don't worry, the nesting instinct will hit you, you may wake up one day and be in full nesting mode! I am relentless when I get started and turn into a control freak :haha:

LoveMy2boys2 - Sorry to hear about the spd:nope: congrats on the new house! although I can imagine that is a bit stressful too. Once things are in place it will be prefect:thumbup:

Angelbaby_01 - congrats on your rainbow girl, I bet you can't wait:hugs: Have a lovely shower!!

Pregnantkitty - wow so you could have a birthday birth!!:haha: Do you know what you are having?

smawfl -Of course you can join, the more the merrier:hugs: I too have started washing the clothes and covers etc. Also I have been getting braxton hicks, do you find they are accompanied by tummy upsets?
and do you know what you are having or are you team yellow?
xxx

Ah yes. Sorry. We are Team Pink. This is baby #3 for me and counting my stepson this will make me even with 2 boys and 2 girls! Woooot!

ashelypauline - I have added you to the list:flower: I was just reading your post about early labour - was it a false alarm? that must be a rollercoaster for you.

Angelbaby_01 - How did the shower go? any pics?:flower:

pregnantkitty - 2 boys & 2 girls!! congrats:hugs:

There are 14 of us on the list now & it;s a pretty even pink/blue split with one team yellow:flower:

33 weeks today for me. Today I am going to make my list of things left to do. Man I love lists:haha:
xxx

im due the 23rd but going in for a csection the week before don't know the date yet though!hopefully ill know Tuesday!im having my 2nd baby boy :D

Congrats on the 2nd boy Bounceyboo:thumbup: I have added you to the list and I can change the date once you know the c section date xx

Honeysuede, not sure what's going on. I'm still getting that leaking feeling, still contracting but now I'm losing tons of plug and spotting! I also have lost about 8lbs since Tuesday which I think is water weight

Honeysuede, not sure what's going on. I'm still getting that leaking feeling, still contracting but now I'm losing tons of plug and spotting! I also have lost about 8lbs since Tuesday which I think is water weight

It does sound like your waters are leaking, thats how my labour with my son started but I called the hospital and they had me in and he was born 17 hours later. It sounds like a slow progress for you but things must be moving along, especially if you are losing weight. Have you been seen in the last day or so? I would insist on being checked / scanned or something. It must be hard for you, hope you get answers soon:hugs::hugs:
where abouts in CT are you? I have friends in Greenwich and I have visited quite a lot, it's lovely:thumbup:

I'm about 45 minutes from Greenwich! But I was in triage last night and they told me it wasn't my waters. I think it's a slow leak thou and I took a bath right before going stupidly so if it is a slow leak it's possible the bath washed away signs ugh

I had a slow leak with my second. I tested negative for fluid TWICE. I went into labor with her the day before my next appt and there wasn't much fluid at all around her. I say go back and have them redo it. They can swab you and send it to the lab. That is a more detectable way.

I am due my baby boy on the 14th :) really hoping the consultant will want to induce me..

Had a few instances of reduced movement and baby is growing on the 95th percentile..

It probs wont happen but the consultant said at my next appointment he would be discussing an action plan about my big baby..

Mrslemon - I have added you:thumbup: when will you find out if they will induce you?

ashleypauline - How are things today?

How is everyone else feeling?

We sorted the garage out today & I arranged all of DS old clothes into sizes ready for the new little one:kiss: Just need to wash them now.
Also found my box of skinny jeans - wishful thinking :haha:

Yesterday I had a weird day - hormones I guess - I woke up & my tummy was loads bigger & very tight & itchy & I felt sooo emotional. Growth spurt for sure. Today has been a better day though.:hugs:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->