Due February 28th - anyone else?

Hi honeysuede

Sorry forgot to say earlier we are team yellow! :yellow:

I wouldn't say they were accompanied by tummy upsets, more the other way round! I probably notice them when I'm more constipated which is frequent during pregnancy unfortunately. I also notice them when I have a full bladder and need to wee too!

Ooh just noticed I think I'm the only team yellow?? :yellow:

And it's a pretty much 50/50 split for :pink: and :blue: very exciting!!

You are the only team yellow so far:flower: I loved being team yellow with my first pregnancy, although I was convinced from the moment I took the test that I was having a boy. No reason other than a feeling Do you have any instincts as to what you're having?
This time round OH wanted to know and I caved :haha:
Yeah it's a 50/50 split!

I have the opposite, feel really sick & get a bad tummy almost daily & I am sure it's the BH causing it:nope: Oh well!
xx

I do night classes and have a huge exam on the 23rd. Baby is free to come any time after that but not before, I don't want to have to be away from him if he's only a few days old!

How are you ladies doing in the preparation department?

I've got all the big important things bought it's just the little things now.

I've just found out were moving house in a couple of weeks so I can't even decorate his room yet and I am stressing! I haven't washed any of his clothes or packed any bags. My only piece of mind is that he'll be sleeping in his moses basket in our room for the first few weeks so it's not essential his room is finished straight away.
Hopefully all the stuff still to do makes time fly!

Honeysuede - I love being Team yellow - I love the big surprise, and love the fun of everyone taking their guesses as to what you're carrying. I think it's hilarious how some people get convinced on a particular gender!

Yes both of our instincts say girl again!! In fact, so much so that we will be VERY shocked if it's a boy! We will see!!

Hanni - I'm pretty much ready, all clothes and bedding are washed and drying, and dug out the carseat and washed the cover for that along with the carry cot cover and bouncer so excited to see them drying on the airer!

Yes don't worry too much, DD was in her moses basket in our room for 3 months, then in the cot in our room for the next 3 months so try not to worry.

I do night classes and have a huge exam on the 23rd. Baby is free to come any time after that but not before, I don't want to have to be away from him if he's only a few days old!

I've just found out were moving house in a couple of weeks so I can't even decorate his room yet and I am stressing! I haven't washed any of his clothes or packed any bags. My only piece of mind is that he'll be sleeping in his moses basket in our room for the first few weeks so it's not essential his room is finished straight away.

What are your night classes if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully he stays put until 24th then :thumbup:
congrats on the move! although I know moving is stressful. You are right though - the baby will be in a mosses basket in your room for a while so his room doesn't need to be finished immediately. We will be putting the cot up & attempting to make space in Jacks room the week after Dylan is born.

I feel half prepared - need bottle teets and a bouncer, and a few more bits for the hospital bag. Other than that we are ok I *think*
xxx

Honeysuede - I love being Team yellow - I love the big surprise, and love the fun of everyone taking their guesses as to what you're carrying. I think it's hilarious how some people get convinced on a particular gender!

Yes both of our instincts say girl again!! In fact, so much so that we will be VERY shocked if it's a boy! We will see!!

Hanni - I'm pretty much ready, all clothes and bedding are washed and drying, and dug out the carseat and washed the cover for that along with the carry cot cover and bouncer so excited to see them drying on the airer!

Yes don't worry too much, DD was in her moses basket in our room for 3 months, then in the cot in our room for the next 3 months so try not to worry.

Will be interesting to see if youre instincts are correct!!:thumbup: I know, some people from the day they find out are like 'It's a BOY/GIRL I'm telling you!!' haha:haha: it's 50/50 really:haha:
Also, Jack was in our room in his moses basket for 10 weeks beofre going into the cot in his room.
xx

What are your night classes if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully he stays put until 24th then :thumbup:
congrats on the move! although I know moving is stressful. You are right though - the baby will be in a mosses basket in your room for a while so his room doesn't need to be finished immediately. We will be putting the cot up & attempting to make space in Jacks room the week after Dylan is born.

I feel half prepared - need bottle teets and a bouncer, and a few more bits for the hospital bag. Other than that we are ok I *think*
xxx

I'm studying Human biology and English language.
It's a biology exam I have, they'll make allowances for me to re do it if I'm in labour at the time but I can't see them making an exemption if he's a few days old.

I'm just so glad the house were moving to only needs the nursery decorating. The rest is nice and clean so we can just do It to our own tastes over time :)

Will be interesting to see if youre instincts are correct!!:thumbup: I know, some people from the day they find out are like 'It's a BOY/GIRL I'm telling you!!' haha:haha: it's 50/50 really:haha:
Also, Jack was in our room in his moses basket for 10 weeks beofre going into the cot in his room.
xx

LOL I know!! However we were both convinced DD was a girl, DH more so than me and she was in fact a girl so we'll see!:happydance:

Good luck with the exam:thumbup: and it's great that it;s only the nursery that needs decorating straight away, it will feel like home in no time:flower:

Hi, can I join? I'm due the 16th of Feb with my first baby and am so excited that time is passing very slowly.

Good luck everyone!!

x

33 wk appt today ! :) I'm feeling large and in charge, waiting to give her an eviction notice lol

I had my 34 week scan today and baby is doing lovely. She weighs about 2.5kg's. :)

1st Baby Boy - hello and welcome:flower: I have added you to the list, keep us posted:thumbup:

AMAS86 - :haha: Large & in charge - love it! how did it go?

hanni - how are you feeling?

Angelbaby_01 - That's great news!:hugs:

As for me it's 12 days until my 34 week midwife appointment & I am getting impatient! Dylan is moving constantly bless him. I am starting to feel bigger & slower & I have had some BH conractions today which I guess is to be expected. I am getting so excited to meet him now:hugs:
xx

My appointment didn't go so well!
He's measuring big apparently, (measuring 32.5 so I don't see how that's too big? but oh well) so they're sending my blood off to check my sugar levels, only problem being is I'd stuffed my face with haribo, Nutella and drank juice before hand so I know my sugar levels are going to be high!
And he's footling breech, i'm trying to be too worried as I know he has plenty of time to turn.
I got my whooping cough vaccine, the nurse who did it didn't put a plaster on and my sleeve ended up covered in blood 😫 wasn't overly impressed.

How did everyone else's go?

Hi everyone! I'm due with baby #2 on Feb 26th... :blue:

I'm ready for this little one to come out! Feels weird saying that he will be here next month...

I'm ready for this little one to come out! Feels weird saying that he will be here next month...

That was the first thing I said after New Years. :happydance:

Hi! I'm due Feb 27th, with my first child, and it's a boy.

My DH's birthday is Feb 24th, and I'm hoping that baby decides to come early.

I loved being pregnant up until about 29 weeks, then the back pain, heartburn, and nausea started. I didn't have any morning sickness in the first trimester, so I guess my body is making up for that. :wacko:

I am so ready for this baby! And so bored!!! I'm only working on an on-call basis, and already have DS's room ready and everything we need set up. Nothing to do now but wait and think. It's driving me crazy!

Wow ! I have some catching up
To do!! Is anyone drinking raspberry leaf tea? If so how does it make you feel and how much do you drink? I have been drinking a cup a day and get super cramps and go #2 after .... Scared to drink more than 1 cup
A day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->