Due February 28th - anyone else?

Not long to go!

I'm feeling ok,had a few twinges yesterday. Think baby has dropped a bit and lying on a nerve.

Next midwife appointment on Tuesday. Hope baby has straightened up and no longer oblique!

Not long to go!

I'm feeling ok,had a few twinges yesterday. Think baby has dropped a bit and lying on a nerve.

Next midwife appointment on Tuesday. Hope baby has straightened up and no longer oblique!

Good luck at your app:thumbup:
Mine is on monday.

Toda I am having stitch type pains and AF cramps :wacko:
xx

Anymore twinges honeysuede?

Good luck for your appointment!

Hi! How is everyone doing? I wonder if anyone on the first page list of this thread has had their little one yet:flower:

I had my midwife app yesterday - she said it seemes baby won't be too much longer, I personally think I will have hom between 38.5 & 39.5 weeks.

Been getting pains, twinges, excess cm & BH's. Not in any rush though - he will come when he is ready:kiss:
xxx

Had my midwife appointment today.Woohoo baby is properly head down and in position! 3/5 palpable apparently

Had an OB appt as well today. Still head down :) and the group B test... ugh. She checked my cervix as well - closed but soft.

I'd love him to come between 38.5-39.5w

Thinking about acupuncture for cervical ripening...thoughts?

I've just started drinking raspberry leaf tea..that's all I'm doing for the moment.

Not heard of the acupuncture for ripening...

Due to some funny BP readings, they tried to give me a sweep yesterday but my cervix was still just a touch to far back she could touch it but not enough to do the sweep :( ...

so they are trying again on Monday when I will be 39 weeks 2 days.. really hoping it works been having lots of period and back pain today so I am hoping that my cervix is becoming more favorable...

No too clued up on accupuncture by I know a friend who swore it kick started her labour.
Sounds like things are moving slowly but surely for everyone.
MrsLemon - hope monday's sweep is more successful, keep us updated :)
Just a waiting game now for me.... everything is ready (I think) so I just need to stay distracted. xx

How's everyone doing??

Still here. Not at that fed up stage and sure baby will come when ready.

Next midwife is a week away, hope baby is still head down!

I am starting to get fed up - I'd like to meet him!

Hi ladies! I am looking forward to meeting him too now although i know he will come when he is ready. He changed position which meant different and less movements which stressed me out for a bit but i am ok now just feel really sick.
Been doing 1.5 hours a day of walking and getting a lot of pressure down there. Next midwife app is monday and OH is coming with me.
Keep us updated, so excited that we can all start have our little ones in a matter of days! Xxx

How are we all doing? Any beautiful babies yet?
I had 2 really strong contractions while getting ready for our valentines meal saturday but woke up sunday to nothing. Today i feel sick and a lot of pressure down there. Got midwife later today xx

Nothing happening here..Almost though things were happening on Saturday night
..we'd gone out for valentine's and think I'd eaten too much. Had very intense BH every 5 mins! Almost called labour ward bit they petered out and didn't get any stronger so went to bed. And I'm still here!

Still around - yesterday I was super sore all over in the evening - belly, hips, ligaments in pelvic area, ribs, back, ankles etc. It was a chore to walk around. Today I seem fine - going for a walk with a friend in a bit, and will probably be sore again tonight.
Last week of work!

Hi ladies! It sounds like things are gearing up for us all. My midwife appointment went well. Walking there and back was exhausting (it's about 45 mins each way) she said baby's head is really low and she thinks my body is getting ready and it won't be much longer. Also i think i have started losing bits of my plug. Yuk, sorry if that's too gross!
I am thinking my little boy may arrive this week... Anyone else feel that way about their little one's? Xxx

The count down is on! 10 days til dd.

I'd like him to come this week...at my appt, cervix was soft and closed still, so she couldn't do a sweep, just massaged the area. But his head is engaged now :)

Midwife appointment went well...Baby now engaged! Eek
She said I'm all baby and suspects this one will be about a pound heavier than dd who was 7lb2
She told me to get bouncing and squatting!

Next appointment is next Friday when I'll be 40 weeks and I can have a sweep if I want

Not sure whether to go for it or not??!

Wow so we all have engaged babies! It's just a waiting game now!
I am having contractions here and there, mainly in the evenings. Never had this with my son, labour hit and didn't stop. So this stopping and starting is new to me but i am just carrying on as normal. Been nesting today and yesterday i was an emotional wreck so hormones are high haha.
Am so excited for you both! Keep updating and good luck :) xxx

Exciting about the contractions! Hope they continue for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->