Due February 28th - anyone else?

I have just noticed this thread has been moved. Hope you all find it xx

I found it! I'm ok just waiting for things to step it up! My ds comes home tonight from Disney with my parents! Missed him soon much!

Wow! It seems like several people have big babies. My little boy measured in at the 37th percent I think. DH and I were both smallish babies though so it makes sense. Everyone keeps telling me how small my belly looks for being 33 weeks.

Yesterday I had a weird day - hormones I guess - I woke up & my tummy was loads bigger & very tight & itchy & I felt sooo emotional. Growth spurt for sure. Today has been a better day though.:hugs:
xxxx

same here was saying it to dh the other night I feel huge and my stomach feels really tight the veins are popping out at the sides!

Our baby, last measured was in the 50th percentile. At our prenatal classes, most of the ladies there seem to have bigger bellies than mine. Everyone is different!

Picked out things for baby's hospital bag, and going to make a list today for mine/OH's bag. Bought nb diapers for the baby bag since our hospital recommends we bring a dozen.
Made curtains for baby's room on the weekend - nothing fancy at all, but it makes it look more cozy. Progress anyways :)

Hi ladies!!:flower: How is everyone today?
ashleypauline - bet it was lovely to have your ds back:hugs:
sweetcee - you may have a growth spurt in the coming weeks - I know I am this week:wacko:
bounceyboo - my viens are doing the same! and on my boobs - my chest looks like a road map:haha:
River54 - sounds like you re getting organised!:thumbup: and well done with the curtains!
As for me, it's a week today until my 34 week check & I hav a list of questions for her. I need my iron checked again as it was low last time & I was given tablets but they made me sick so now I have a spoonful of a liquid suppliment every morning & praying it's doing enough. Also I had strep B with DS so I need them to add that to my notes.
Me and OH give notice for our wedding tomorrow:happydance: and my sister has her 12 weeks scan xx

How is everyone doing?
I am excited to be 34 weeks tomororw, had another growth spurt too!
Also got my scales and I have put on about 30lb which I am ok with.
xxxxx

Hello!

All good there :)

Last day at work today, so excited to be going on maternity leave!!

I'm 34 weeks and have my midwife appointment next Wednesday, hoping baby is still head down and measuring well!

smawfl enjoy your maternity leave before baby gets here, I finished u after our wedding in November and loving the time off with dh and ds been keeping busy with baby stuff, activities and playing with ds and studying on line,

anyone else really tired lately?im shattered!

Yep Bounceyboo I've been super tired in the evening, falling asleep on the sofa at 9pm!!

Hi all, I am 35 weeks and struggling with anxiety all of a sudden. Since I had PND with Dd I quickly went to the pharmacy to get some natural calming meds and seem to work. Hopefully it will help prevent pnd. Also been prescribed extra iron by my obgyn and I know that Iron deficiency can also be a cause so fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing? Are you ready?

Definitely excited about being 34 weeks tomorrow :)

Went in for a scan and nst a couple days ago to check fluid amounts and position and well being. Baby is doing great est 5lbs, but breech atm. They are getting me to come back in for another u/s next Friday to see if he has moved position. Otherwise they have to talk to us about options or something. Not sure what the options would be. Hopefully he'll turn in the next couple weeks :)

I am glad I got the scan and nst done though, it was very reassuring for me. My dd had low fluid amounts, and we never knew until I was overdue.

On a diff note - I bugged my mum a bunch more for the crib sheets - and she finally made them and dropped them off! We still need a few things, but work decided to have a baby shower for me next Tuesday, so we are holding off getting anything else til after then. We are kind of hoping we'll get this one kind of baby bath... ;)

smawfl - hope you had a great last day! how exciting:happydance:

bounceyboo - YES! I can't stay awake past 9! and if I didn't have my DS I would sleep in for god knows how long:haha:.

Angelbaby_01 - Sorry to hear about your anxiety, I sympathise with you as I suffer with anxiety too. Glad the natural meds seem to be working:hugs:

River54 - I too am excited about 34 weeks tomorrow!!:happydance: It's great you're little one is doing well & 5lb is good:thumbup: hopefully he will get into the correct position over the next few weeks. I know they can try to manually manipulate or turn the baby which is a simple procedure but maybe a little uncomfortable. Glad you got the crib sheets :) and it's lovely work are doing you a shower.

Well I have had a busy day and DS has been a very hyper little monkey & jumped all over me a lot so that teamed with the walking & housework etc has left me feeling drained & sore. My belly is so tight & the baby is now kicking the crap out of me as I type:haha: OH is pampering me though.
xxxxxxxx

Hi all, I am 35 weeks and struggling with anxiety all of a sudden. Since I had PND with Dd I quickly went to the pharmacy to get some natural calming meds and seem to work. Hopefully it will help prevent pnd. Also been prescribed extra iron by my obgyn and I know that Iron deficiency can also be a cause so fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing? Are you ready?

I feel your pain with the anxiety! I've had anxiety for years, and being pregnant just intensified it. I haven't found anything that helps much, but I hope the natural stuff works for you!

Hi, how is everyone doing? I am happy to be into my 35th week:flower: I have done over 2 hours of walking today and loads of housework so I am ready for bed!
I am noticing more watery cm a lot this last week - anyone else get this? I don't think it's enough to worry about a leak. Also mental anxiety dreams:wacko:
xxx

I had this for a few days sometimes it was a bit sticky like egg whites too..

my midwife said it was fine but they saying is... if in doubt get checked out!!

Got them finished :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2
Woohoo well done!!:happydance::hugs:

How is everyone feeling?

My cm isn't as bad now, it's only on & off. The painful kicks however - wow this boy is strong:wacko::haha:

I have one problem - everything is sorted & all clothes washed etc, and we washed all of the covers & straps on the buggy, carry cot & car seat... and some how one of the straps for the car seat has gone missing & we have literally turned the flat upside down looking for it, just don't know what to do:dohh: and the manufaturer sells every other pare part aprat from that one bit grrr

In good news, my midwife app went well, I was strep B in my last pregnancy so she talked me through that & I am having another blood test today to see if I can stop these awful iron tablets yuk:wacko:. Baby is head down & heart beat is strong & I am measuring exactly what I should be:thumbup:
xxx

29 days now!!:haha:
How is everyone feeling?
I am having a lot of braxton hicks and feel shattered
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member