• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in July 2012- The Babies

Yes, iv only put baby wash in a couple of times a week and your right 10pm til 8am today with a oz top up at 5am . :D .. So proud of my chunk 5weeks old now :D

is anyone's (AF) cycle back to normal?

No but I'm pretty happy with that! If you are exclusively breast feeding it prob won't go back to normal til weaning onto solids at the earliest as feeding usually suppresses the hormones needed to ovulate.

Anyone else have really fussy babies in the evening. She's lovely all day and fine after she eventually goes down about 10 (waking roughly 4 hrly then overnight) but is a nightmare between 6-10 no matter what we try! She has a bath every night so I'm not as lucky as you guys...

I'm not breast feeding and am 5weeks pp and still no period . With Amelia I combi fed for 3weeks and period at 6weeks Ava-Mae bottle fed and period by 5weeks. x

Beanhunter- I know what you are going through hon :(
No advice although gripe water seems to impact for a few minutes!!
No AF yet here - but she stayed away till i was 1 year pp last time xx

No Af for me yet either

Iain has random days where he is super fussy in the evenings. Doesn't seem to have any pattern to it at all.

No AF for me either. Bean, my lo has done this the past 3 nights. Not sure why. I thought it was wind the first night but now am not sure. He's very fussy for about 1-2 hours, even the boob doesn't make him happy! Then all of a sudden he will calm and go right to sleep for 6-7 hours. :shrug: I don't know!

I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!! My poor back has been so painful since giving birth. I can barely lift lo's car seat with him in it! Anyone else get their back aligned??

I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!! My poor back has been so painful since giving birth. I can barely lift lo's car seat with him in it! Anyone else get their back aligned??

mines my back and my ribs. :/
i got my 6 week post natal check with Savannah thursday so I'm bringing it up then x

I have been going to a chiro for years... haven't since Iain was born though, I really need to get in there!!!

I go today at 530 pm.. it's my first time ever going but I feel like I must be 80 years old so it has to help! I can't wait.

GOOD :D took Amelia to her first day at big school today and almost cried! Ava-Mae is FINALLY getting on with Savannah 7 weeks later lol, and Savannah is sleeping through the night :D from about 9/10pm til 7am . Mummy had her first hangover in a year yesterday now I remember what its like I wont be doing that again in a hurry lol

Aww!! YAY! That's awesome. I am thinking about moving Max into his own crib soon.. not sure if I'm ready though. I think he is as he is getting so big! Anybody have their lo is his/her own crib/cot? Did you do it from the beginning or did they start out in a bassinet ?

Iain slept through the night for the first time last night!!! He still won't sleep in anything but his swing but since that is working I am not in a hurry to change things right now.

He has his first vaccinations on Thurs :( Any tips for me?

Oh and Iain regularly rolls over from tummy to back now!!!

GO IAIN!!!! Savannah is trying to roll at 7 weeks the health visitors are more then happy with how quick shes advancing !

All of that is awesome bug!! Max isn't rolling at all. Do you do a lot of tummy time? He kinda hates it when I put him on his tummy :(. As for the vaccines, I couldn't watch!! But then breastfed straight after and made him feel better. He cried for about five mine and was really tired and a bit fussy up through the next day. But no big issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->