• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in July 2012- The Babies

I remember the day when we used to all chat like nuts- Canada, Ellen, alli, Angela, angieloo, Mummy etc. now...it's so quiet on here:) babies take up a lot of time :)

My question is- what is everyone doing about shot schedules?? Regular schedule or alternative as in dr sears schedule? I'm def getting her major ones like meningitis etc so not getting shots at all is not an option for us.

I was just thinking the same thing Claire! I miss hearing from you guys:)
We are doing the recommended schedule, but I am nervous about it. I'm more nervous about the diseases though so that makes the decision easier.

How is mommyhood? We are great- waking up every three hours at night still, but it could e worse. During the day we use the EASY schedule- its like a 3 hr schedule time of thing and it has been great for Ben.
Hope you're all doing well!

Maddie's first injections are next Tuesday. I am not looking forward to it at all :(

We are doing the recommended schedule. Max has his 2 month shots on the 28th. Honestly I hate it so much. I can't look at it! My hubby is going to leave work early to take him even though I'm not working!

Max is amazing. About 2 weeks ago he started sleeping thru the night. He is now doing 5.5-6 hrs at a time. Although my boobies are screaming by the time he eats! During the day he's awake a lot, takes only 1 long nap from about 1230-300.. we go to bed at 730/8 wakes up once to eat around 1ish, then up for good at 530. I have interviewed for a job but haven't heard anything, it's been a week, so I'm guessing I didn't get it.. Secretly I'm happy about that :haha: but I will be working here and there substituting once school starts. MIL moved down...... so she will be watching him when I do work. :wacko:

I too miss the days we constantly chatted on here!! Boy, being a mummy really is hard work. Hubby went back to school on Monday and he was off all summer.. it was a total shock for me to be all alone all day! I never realized how hard it is to do it all alone!!!

I love my man so much. I attached a pic of his smiley face!

Can't wait to hear about your little ones! I miss you girls! :flower:

Attachments

• smiling3.jpg
    smiling3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
We've just been swimming for the first time! So much fun and she looked so cute....

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/F501832A-E73F-42BB-9C05-DC1B11710F15-404-00000036D27DF35B.jpg

So cute!!! Both your little ones are so sweet:)

Ben slept for five hours last night and I was thrilled! He slept from 8-12 and then woke up at 3, and 5.
Here's hoping that longer stretches are headed our way.
I have to go back to work in two weeks and I'm dreading it. He needs me! I keep freaking out because no one will know his needs as much as I do. My husband will be home with him for five weeks and then he'll be in daycare from 8-2.

Hi I haven't been on alot since Graysen was born. Life has been crazy my husband went back to work, our 9 year old went back to school so it has been me, Graysen and Gabe the two year old at home. I miss getting on here. I hope you and your little ones are doing well.

its crazy how much time such a little guy can take up!!! I too miss our chats!

We are sticking to the regular vaccination schedule. Iain's two month shots will be a little late though as when we went to book at the clinic there were no appts the week we needed them.

Iain is starting to sleep a little better. Will go about 4 hour in between feeds overnight. Still won't sleep in his bassinet- needs to be in his swing but I will take what we can get!

My DH also just went back after being off for the summer (teacher)... so I just started flying solo... so far so good! Luckily here in Canada we get a year off so I still have a long time to go before I need to go back.

It is hard work on your own isn't it! My dh went back to work after 2 weeks do I've had a few weeks on our own and each day has got a little easier.

Beanhunter your girl looks gorgeous, can't wait to take Freya swimming.

We are so lucky with her at night, usually she sleeps from 11pm ish to 5 or 6am but today we woke her for a feed just after 7am bless her! She had a lot of awake time yesterday so must have been tired.

That's amazing sleep mrs! My girl usually does one stretch between feeding at 10 til about 3 but it was 4 this morning and now up and feeding again at 8. Could have cheerfully thumped my husband when he woke me at 3 to say she hadn't woken up yet! Thanks for stealing the longest sleep I've had in 2 months!!!!

Lol bean! That sounds like something I would do to my husband. Ben is now sleeping from 8-1, 1:30-4 and 5-7 ish. It's not sleeping through, but I'll take it. Only two wake ups is way better than waking up every two hours!

I'm also staying on the normal vaccination scedule. She gets shots September 17th. My daughter will usually go down at 11pm and normally sleep till 3:30 and will go back to sleep and wake up again around 6:30-7. And then my husband gets home from work and watches her so I can get some good sleep.

Are any of your babies noisy sleepers??? Iain snorts, grunts, moans etc soooo loudly.. even when he does sleep for long periods I don't as he is so loud!!!

Yup he is ridiculously noisy, I've taken to sleeping in the spare room as hubby can sleep through it all but I lie there awake :dohh: but I still hear him when he wakes up :thumbup:

Ours was super loud- grunting like crazy. After we switched to a sensitive formula and I cut dairy after 3 pm he isn't as loud anymore.
Our nurse had said he was probably having a hard time digesting the dairy at night. He's still a little grunter, but not nearly as loud or long.

Heya ladies sorry its been so long, cant believe Savannah is a month old! And my eldest was 4 on Sunday !! I hope ur all well. Savannah is doing well already was doing (non windy) smiles at 3 weeks :D shes so cleaver for her age.

On the subject of noisey sleepers ..... yes!! Just like her father and her sisters she coo's (talks) in her sleep!! And laughs!! Hahaha .. Problem is that when she does her little baby laugh where the sound dont come out properly it sounds kinda like shes getting caught for breath and I jump up EVERYTIME to see her fast asleep with a smile on her face xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->