Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I have become an expert in Vaginal u/s. :haha: have had 3 this pregnancy because of SCH. It doesnt hurt unless they want to look at the extremes like ovaries etc which can get uncomfortable. During pregnancies, it appears as if we have to forget general modesty and expose everything. I am always irritated with this aspect of pregnancy. But what to do?! We have to do it for the babies' sake.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Yeah vaginal US is only really uncomfortable if you're tense or they're on an ovary search lol

I'm a big fat ball of hormones. I feel like I only ever come on this thread to have a moan. I do read everyone elses posts too, promise! Even when I don't post I still read all of them!

I'm really struggling. I can't wait for this baby to be out of me already.... Obviously at full term and nice and healthy, but I could do with time speeding up dramatically! x

LegoHouse :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't feel bad about posting about how you're feeling. We are all here to support you! Hope you feel better soon!

How is everyone else keeping it together? Between my anxiety, IBS, pregnancy, breast feeding, hormonal 5 year old and temperamental OH, I am dying inside. I've got a head cold, too. I really don't know how I'm even awake. I spend the first half of the night trying to convince my toddler to sleep, and the last 3 hours breastfeeding LOL. My house is a state. My OH hates me. My daughter thinks I'm the worst mum in the world, she said I don't love her anymore. Blah blah blah. Feeling guilty x

Cheer up Legohouse!!:hugs:

Not having the best day today feel pretty alone not sure why but it's all hitting me that I'm having another baby. I haven't even really said out loud that I'm pregnant it does feel real it feels daunting knowing I haven't yet finished my house the third room hasn't even been carpeted and I would have to by cot wardrobe chest of draws for baby and a pushchair (the one I want £800:cry:) that's not including bottles ect and baby grows that's all my baby will live in for at least two months.

My partners at his place tonight so it's just me and my daughter in. He's not taking to the pregnancy very well after three miscarriages he's being distant.. Starting to wonder if he will stay put he says he loves me and my daughter but the pregnancy is a shock after three planned pregnancies we said we will wait. Don't really want to be bringing up a child on my own again I want the happy family that we are already but adding our own little pickle into the mix

legohouse pregnancy is draining me!! I've just about got over a horrid cold had it for at least two weeks it's so nice to lay in bed and be able to breath... Don't know how my partner put up with me...

House is a state and so much decorating to do its really getting me down...
Feel really hopeless at the moment not holding together at all I'm a emotional wreck that feels she can't cope and no one to turn too.

LegoHouse, it sounds like you really need a break and some "me" time. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I found the toddler stage really demanding, even more than the newborn stage, and I wasn't even at the time. You have a five year old on top of that, pregnant, and sick, so no wonder you're feeling overwhelmed, esp. since it seems you're doing most of it by yourself.

It sucks that your OH isn't stepping up to help you, but men often don't get what we're going through. Maybe you can find someone to watch your kids for a few hours while you get a much deserved break. Time alone to recharge my batteries always does wonders for me. If your budget allows, maybe you could hire someone to clean the house once or twice a month. Little things like this make such a difference.

Your needs are just as important as everyone else's in the house so don't feel guilty for looking out for yourself. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not having the best day today feel pretty alone not sure why but it's all hitting me that I'm having another baby. I haven't even really said out loud that I'm pregnant it does feel real it feels daunting knowing I haven't yet finished my house the third room hasn't even been carpeted and I would have to by cot wardrobe chest of draws for baby and a pushchair (the one I want £800:cry:) that's not including bottles ect and baby grows that's all my baby will live in for at least two months.

My partners at his place tonight so it's just me and my daughter in. He's not taking to the pregnancy very well after three miscarriages he's being distant.. Starting to wonder if he will stay put he says he loves me and my daughter but the pregnancy is a shock after three planned pregnancies we said we will wait. Don't really want to be bringing up a child on my own again I want the happy family that we are already but adding our own little pickle into the mix

And breathe :hugs:

Peoples initial reactions to pregnancies should never be taken for how they will feel after scans, after kicks, after heart beats, and after birth. Everything changes. Even the most unwilling of fathers can look into their babies eyes and fall in love in an instant. I think things will be OK. Men aren't so good at sharing their feelings and distancing themselves isn't unnatural.

:hugs:

:hugs: legohouse and picksbaby

I'll have a moan too - my back hurts, between my shoulders like I slept funny except it just randomly started this afternoon. Some local kid is singing what sounds like the hoaky Cokey in Spanish. I keep thinking my nausea is beginning to ease and then it returns ... And finally I haven't had sex in weeks :(

LegoHouse, it sounds like you really need a break and some "me" time. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I found the toddler stage really demanding, even more than the newborn stage, and I wasn't even at the time. You have a five year old on top of that, pregnant, and sick, so no wonder you're feeling overwhelmed, esp. since it seems you're doing most of it by yourself.

It sucks that your OH isn't stepping up to help you, but men often don't get what we're going through. Maybe you can find someone to watch your kids for a few hours while you get a much deserved break. Time alone to recharge my batteries always does wonders for me. If your budget allows, maybe you could hire someone to clean the house once or twice a month. Little things like this make such a difference.

Your needs are just as important as everyone else's in the house so don't feel guilty for looking out for yourself. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I put a lot of pressure on him. I really expect quite a lot of him. He does just as much as me around the house and I expect him to take over with the children sometimes. He doesn't get weekends off work, and a lot of the time he is working until 12/1am and then gets up with us in the morning. I know he's tired, but I actually feel on the edge of a breakdown and I could really do with him stepping up for a few weeks while I just get through the worst of it. I nag at him, and I get really upset when he snaps at me because I'm not used to it. We used to have the most perfect relationship and all of a sudden I seem to be killing it..... I'm not trying to, I just want him to realise that I am totally, completely, desperately in need of him to keep me going right now :(

Don't get me started on sex........... I really just can't bring myself to do it. Once a week is enough right?! LOL

Don't get me started on sex........... I really just can't bring myself to do it. Once a week is enough right?! LOL

I actually want it but I'm not very good at instigating it! Last time I tried I got rebuffed and the time before I got summoned by a crying toddler :( he seems to have stopped initiating things probably because I scared him off with nausea :(

Peoples initial reactions to pregnancies should never be taken for how they will feel after scans, after kicks, after heart beats, and after birth. Everything changes. Even the most unwilling of fathers can look into their babies eyes and fall in love in an instant. I think things will be OK. Men aren't so good at sharing their feelings and distancing themselves isn't unnatural.

I thought after the scans it might be more real to him but he hasn't been able to make any of the scans with work he's self employed so he said he can't miss the work this close to Christmas, he turned up to my last scan when he was meant to be working but missed being called in with me by 5mins which was gutting but he never let me know he was on his way he told me he was working. Then we had a blood scare on Thursday ... I just don't know.

He will be a absolutely amazing dad he's brilliant to my daughter I just hope he wants us to all be a family as much as I do. If he don't he should of worn something instead of planning a family with me. I love him to pieces never ever have I felt this way and want to be a family be married and be the old little couple that have been married for 50 odd years. I can't imagine my life without him.

It's scary I don't know how to tell my family especially if he does walk out and I'm left doing it on my own

I actually want it but I'm not very good at instigating it! Last time I tried I got rebuffed and the time before I got summoned by a crying toddler :( he seems to have stopped initiating things probably because I scared him off with nausea :(

Ah we don't really have that problem. It's more of a "shall we have sex?" Or I just touch his leg LOL

Sex is something that's still going in my household my partner loves that my boobs are fuller even though they hurt the massages seam to help a lot!!! Gone up a cup size in a month and feel a lot bigger !! I'm not complaining though gone from a 30c to a 30d looks odd with my small size 6 frame but I like them!!

I thought after the scans it might be more real to him but he hasn't been able to make any of the scans with work he's self employed so he said he can't miss the work this close to Christmas, he turned up to my last scan when he was meant to be working but missed being called in with me by 5mins which was gutting but he never let me know he was on his way he told me he was working. Then we had a blood scare on Thursday ... I just don't know.

He will be a absolutely amazing dad he's brilliant to my daughter I just hope he wants us to all be a family as much as I do. If he don't he should of worn something instead of planning a family with me. I love him to pieces never ever have I felt this way and want to be a family be married and be the old little couple that have been married for 50 odd years. I can't imagine my life without him.

It's scary I don't know how to tell my family especially if he does walk out and I'm left doing it on my own

The best thing to do is be sure of yourself. You haven't done anything wrong. You planned to have a baby with a man you love and it isn't your fault he's gone cold. Your family will support you even if you're met with shock at first. And I think it sounds like he will come around, from the fact he tried to show up for your scan. I hope it works out xxx

:hugs: picksbaby and lego :hugs:

Sex once a week is definitly enough for me at the moment :haha: I can't stay up usually past 9.30, tonight is a very strange night as it's 10.30 and I'm still awake!! :haha:

:hugs: to all of those feeling down.

I am feeling pretty rough myself. Lately I've been feeling really guilty because I am just so tired/sick and have not been spending the kind of time I want with my LO and DH. I'm excited to do this for the guys and give them their baby but right now it is taking away from my family. I know it will get better but this week has just been low.

sex... I'm in the awkward stage where I just feel fat so not up to dtd. My poor DH!

HA! We havnt dtd since we conceived LOL! But for one thing, we've usually got a toddler in between us. At least one of us has been ill, I'm paranoid since the last scan we saw a bleed. And with previous history id rather wait til second tri. Plus my boobs are way too sore for anyone else to touch them haha. Poor DH has to suffice with a bj hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->