Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I can't believe people are finding out the sex already! We have decided we are going to find out now, I just don't know if we're going to tell anyone.

Christmas has been hectic, but we have decided we are probably going to get married this year, so baby and wedding. 2014 shall be exciting!

We had the best Christmas but it has been so busy this is the first chance I've gotten to log into BnB! :| Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Baby is fine as far as I know. I really need to book a midwife appointment as it was supposed to be this week lol

Boothh - cute bump and kids but I have to ask...... Are you stood in the bath lol? :rofl:

Lego good to hear from you. I was getting a bit worried but glad alls ok. Yay for getting married- it's loads of fun. We did it in August this year

Lego - good to see you back. So no longer team yellow :) hope you still let us ladies on BnB know the gender!

Good to see you back Lego!! Are you still convinced it's another girl? I'm looking forward to you finding out :haha:

6 days, 6 days.....

i'm going to be a nervous wreck by saturday 10am.

Boothh - cute bump and kids but I have to ask...... Are you stood in the bath lol? :rofl:

Yes! :haha: it's the only big mirror we have and if you stand next to the bath it looks weird haha x

:haha::haha: lol that's funny!

AFM, I've had to go to hospital today as I had some bright red bleeding this morning, turns out I have a bad cervical erosion, so I have been told to expect a bit of bleeding and I can get it removed after I have baby :happydance:

I'm loving all the bump pics! I still don't have a real bump yet. At Christmas, no one thought I looked pregnant at all and I'm still wearing my regular clothes.
I'm carrying this baby a lot lower than I carried dd I think. I even have sciatic pain from time to time and often the baby seems to be resting on my bladder.

Ladyluck, that must have been so frightening but I'm so glad everything's ok!

Hello all! Been a great Xmas here, busy with family. Had a midwife appt on Thurs-baby is doing well. Gender scan is Jan 16, can't wait!

Hi everyone :flower:
I am glad all is good here :happydance: we had wonderful Xmas except the stomach bug that started for my son Xmas eve nite ( fortunately we celebrate Xmas the 24 th - even presents opening ) and me followed and than our guests :shrug:. Fortunately everyone got it different day . Some crazy stuff .
I kinda admire now the women being sick during pregnancy every day and still keep going with everything . I was so tired and my bump hurt so bad etc . I am even more glad now I didn't have full blown sickness :happydance:
Little TMI - had some brown spotting all day with what looked like mucus plug :shrug:. I have some blood work appointment tomorrow so I will try to see some doctor and ask some questions and hopefully they will try at least to hear the HB for me to ease my Mind .
Didn't feel baby for the past 3 days so started to worry but this afternoon he/she finally let me know everything is fine :thumbup:
Will find out the gender in a week . I kinda wish it would be tomorrow since Tuesday it's my bday :flower: ( turning 25 :haha: )
I keep looking at baby stuff but don't wanna buy anything until I know it's a boy for sure :shrug:
My whole family keep saying it's a girl tho :haha: I have no idea why :shrug:
Otherwise everything seems good . We still didn't announce the pregnancy . It's only my family that knows and OH's best friend ( he doesn't have any family ) .
We gonna say something for sure when we see some friends but I don't feel like announcing on fb yet :shrug: , just don't need the attention :blush:
Sorry for the long post again :dohh::blush: it seems like I like to write :blush::haha:

we celebrate Xmas the 24 th - even presents opening

we do our big meal on the 24th, mostly because there are different sets of parents vying for attention on the 25th and 26th!

happy birthday, too - 25! my, but you're just a young wee slip of a thing ;)

you just announce when you feel ready. there's so much pressure to do it at a certain time that people lose track of what's important, and that's how you feel about it all :)

we celebrate Xmas the 24 th - even presents opening

we do our big meal on the 24th, mostly because there are different sets of parents vying for attention on the 25th and 26th!

happy birthday, too - 25! my, but you're just a young wee slip of a thing ;)

you just announce when you feel ready. there's so much pressure to do it at a certain time that people lose track of what's important, and that's how you feel about it all :)

That's how we do it . We have dinner at 5 pm and after that we open our presents . And the 25 th is the first Xmas holiday and 26th is the second Xmas holiday and that's when you visit your family and have dinner withe them and open their presents etc .
But that's not because we want to do it , it's our tradition . That's how we know Xmas in Europe ;) but here we use Xmas stockings for Santa visit which we open in 25 th :winkwink: ( we don't have Xmas stockings in our country )
Thank you for the bday wishes ! Yes, I am kinda young still but getting there especially now since it's getting close to 30 and with two kids I am sure I am gonna get there very fast :haha:
I think I announce when I am half way there , or may be not even that :haha:

Just got home from my maternal fetal appointment . I was scheduled for just a blood work but I asked the nurse if it would be possible for me to speak to a doctor because I had some light spotting for 2 days and I wanted to make sure everything is ok .
She told me to go to the hospital or visit my private doctor and she may tell me what to do . Like for example call the maternal fetal and tell them to speak to me about that and check me :dohh:
Like seriously ? They have the most expansive equipment etc and I need to go spend time with my doctor to give them the green to speak to me :shrug:
I didn't want anything except talk to the doctor .
Left a message at my doctors office and waiting for call back .
I just don't understand why it is so hard to speak to a doctor for 3 minutes ?
Just a stupid rant :haha::blush:

Just got home from my maternal fetal appointment . I was scheduled for just a blood work but I asked the nurse if it would be possible for me to speak to a doctor because I had some light spotting for 2 days and I wanted to make sure everything is ok .
She told me to go to the hospital or visit my private doctor and she may tell me what to do . Like for example call the maternal fetal and tell them to speak to me about that and check me :dohh:
Like seriously ? They have the most expansive equipment etc and I need to go spend time with my doctor to give them the green to speak to me :shrug:
I didn't want anything except talk to the doctor .
Left a message at my doctors office and waiting for call back .
I just don't understand why it is so hard to speak to a doctor for 3 minutes ?
Just a stupid rant :haha::blush:

I hate dealing with doctor's offices! I hope you get the spotting sorted out soon.

Hey ladies, mind if i join?

I'm pregnant with my first baby we were trying for 9 months then got our BFP. Due June 4th, Gender scan is on January 17th staying team yellow until then

:D

Hey ladies,
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas :0)
Loving all the January gender scans! We're still undecided !

I'm pregnant with my first baby we were trying for 9 months then got our BFP. Due June 4th, Gender scan is on January 17th staying team yellow until then

Welcome OwlBump!!!

Yay glad to have a new sunflower :) welcome I will add you to the front page :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->